Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, since I see we are getting a few more members I wanted to make this post for people to get to know each other better. Here you can introduce yourself and your character to the rest of the Club before you hit the pub.

Hey guys. My name is Phil, and my main is Dev. He's a former officer in the CCPD (Cloud City Police Department) currently exiled from the planet. Looking likely he will become some kind of private investigator, so naturally he enjoys a drink or two and the occasional Dagobah Green, if you know what I mean. Proud to be a member.

Well I better hop on the wagon... so I can fall off it again. Ok that was my required bad joke.

Hello everyone. I'm Lorraei, Ray to my handful of "friends." Don't be frightened off by the Padawan bit, I'm probably the least orthodox Jedi you'll ever met. Hit me up if you're ever bored. Drinking, partying, training, "extra curricular" activities, whatever. I'm pretty open minded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom