Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself

U5xTUXi.png
Welcome to our Bastion of Light.​
Feel free to introduce yourselves here and join our discord.​

Kreus

K
*Break dances in*

Hiya, I write Kreus. He is a force sensitive crystal embedded in a cool droid suit and he is heavy on Justice and the Light. If you like those too we will be best friends. :D

Greetings everyone!

I am your resident Silver Jedi, and can offer a connection to the SJO if desired; Otherwise I'm here alongside the Jedi Warden's to do what Jedi do best and protect/defend the Galaxy from the Sith and their kind.

Horus Arseneau

H
Hey guys! So the character I'm writing this time around is a padawan, hoping to get him to Knight-level in the near future.

I do not RP my Jedi often but I am toying with two options. The first is aging up this one, but I do enjoy the Padawan she is, moreso than I ever laughed at writing a Padawan before. You will either enjoy the posts I make with her, or have your character scratching his head over her reaction to her surroundings. She is not fearless by any means, and will instinctively scream in terror at every scary, ugly monster she sees. She will gripe at the condition of her lodgings and her fingertips should she get dirty. She sighs alot at the inevitable.

My other idea is to transfer over a Master level character I wrote on a different site. I enjoyed the depth of her personality I had created there. And while I did finalize her story because the site demanded a complete overhaul of their story objectives including the era we wrote about, (they did this way too often) I left a loophole in her ending that would permit her return. If this is permissible, my next hurdle is wether or not I honestly ought to go revive her. At the moment I am leaning towards doing this.

Have any of you done this before?

I ported Coren over, modified his backstory a bit to help settle it in. Its fun! But also, there is nothing that says you can't jump a time around and retcon parts of a character, to make them a bit different. After writing a character in a few threads, I've done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom