Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself - New Arrivals

To all new arrivals, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the Templar Order. Get to know who's in the Faction and tell us a little bit about yourselves and what has inspired you to join us here.

Why does your Character wish to join the Templar Order? What do you stand for? Do you fight for peace or does something darker drive you to take up the sword. Do you not fight at all, but perhaps seek to support the Order's ideologies by other means such as the path of healing...

If you're unsure what your place might be here, perhaps you will find feedback and idea's in your fellow members. Either way, we welcome you...

For you are now a Brother/Sister of the Templar Order.

This is a great Idea. I had a similar idea just with different flavor and I never found folks whom wanted to RP it. I can def throw Karren into this headlong though, and it's what she's been waiting for.

Karren Lives right now primarily to kill Sith, as she has developed a deep hatred of them, and slipped from her old Jedi ways into Darkness.

Hi, I'm Via Dolorosa.

I enjoy long moonlight strolls across short piers. I hate the ocean, but enjoy scuba diving. I hate meat, but I love eating steak. I sometimes speak to myself, not becauase I'm crazy {I'm really not}, but it helps me to find my missing car keys or other misplaced items, such as my children.

I tend to ramble on and on and on and on.....

....oh I tend to ramble on and on and on....

Wait! I rambled again, well I found my children....that's something right? RIGHT!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom