Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intoduce yourself!

Hello there, Fringers. *waves*

This is Libby, aka Kara, reporting in. Please note that while I will be fully joining in the near-future I have a few things to sort out first (namely the completion of some dominions for the SE) - so I hope you don't mind my joining a little early where the IC is concerned. I'll be joining you through Valik o7 So this is just a friendly heads up.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Seeing as @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] is an investmant of mine, normally I'd give descriptive thoughts about what I'd do to you if you crossed her, but she's a clever girl, and can take care of herself. I will say however, if any of you do try anything? Well, you'd better hope she beats me to the punch.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Thank you kind sir.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Maybe now I can stop hating you *sniffle*

@[member="Valik"]
(A) Why thank you, I'd like to think I could enforce it myself though ;)

I heard my name and Dranok sweetie.... don't be coy we did share a bride.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] sweetie welcome and enjoy it, there is so much fun to be had here and now we have an army of cannibals to play with. I am so looking forward to having you around.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] I welcome it, been so long since we last saw each other and oh. The wonders I have learned about making pain into pleasure. Now that your old enough to enjoy such things.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] we have been over this if you had just taken the pill you would have been able to preform in public.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] oh so young and so cold... Your all grown up and just like me. Come on lets play killers. We can go and find a nice umbaran maternity ward and have some fun. Just like old times.

If Kara wants to play with me... Well she is an adult now they have urges. As long as her daddy explained things I don't see why not. I'll let her strap me down for some... slap and tickle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom