Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Into the wild

Coruscant
Jedi Temple
Meeting Room/War Room

There was a drastic situation going down in the underbelly of Coruscant. When word came the gathering was led by a Jedi Knight leading the discussion and explaining what was going on in the lower levels of Coruscant.

"As of earlier this month there have been reports of attacks in the lower districts of Coruscant. Typically the Coruscant Security Forces will handle this but the violence is increasing and they are worried about the violence reaching to the upper levels. There have been sighting of combat droids in the area. The responsible parties resembled the Exchange in several ways. Stay on your guard at all times. Dismantle the droids and capture these leaders and bring them into custody." The hologram on the recorder vanished. "If there aren't any questions, you have your assignments and who you are paired with. Good luck, and may the force be with you all."

Aiden cleared his throat slightly as he looked over to Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el "What do you think?" The Padawan inquired as he was to be paired up with Jasper. Aiden contested the thought of another rising criminal organization here, especially when innocent blood was being spilled in the streets. While Coruscant was massive place, there were so many places where criminal filth was able to grow. Unfortunately the Jedi couldn't be everywhere. So they would pull the weeds as often as they could. This was a never ending job for them, there was always an enemy to be faced down.

Aiden could hold his own, however he was no full fledge Jedi swordsman. But his affinity with the force and his early levels in the art of healing were going to prove valuable in the coming days.

2ec02dfb6df214c5ad0c1f7ab27264cd.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

It was upsetting to hear that the main concerns about the recent situation in the underworld was the fear that it may effect the upper levels, but Jasper wasn't surprised that this was the case. It was, unfortunately, the norm he had come to recognize when the topic of handling crime on the planet. Still, it was concerning if the organization resembled that of the Exchange. They dealt in black market arms dealing, slavery, and smuggling just to name a few of their sins. If they were like the Exchange, then these were the worst of the worst.

"What do you think?"

Aiden had asked him this, the other padawan he was assigned to go with to deal with this new threat. Aiden was a healer first and foremost from what he had gathered, but seemed capable in a fight. Early communication was a good start all things considered. He had worked with people who were less talkative before. It never went well.

"I have a few ideas," Jasper replied with a nod. "Personally, I'd go straight for the head, but it seems like intel on this new organization is pretty limited. But, if it's training droids they're using, they should be pretty easy to reprogram. I figure we head down there, snag a few for ourselves, and send 'em back in to cause these guys some trouble."

It was simple enough, and Jasper had the technical knowhow to do such a thing. All they would need is to safely secure a few. That was the real challenge.

Last edited:
Coruscant
Jedi Temple
Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

It looked as if they were of the same mind. Aiden though in a different situation going straight for the top was the best option. He didn't want to charge in and then cut the head off, and then someone else just spring up and take the place of that person.

"I could utilize stasis and keep them immobile? How long do you think it will take to reprogram them?" Aiden had downloaded as much information on his datatpad as he could. About events that had transpired and pretty much anything that they had just seen from the Jedi Knight's presentation. Knowledge, communication and a sound mind would be needed to ensure this would go off without a hitch.

"Have you been down the lower levels before, I never have. I don't know my way around. Any places we could find to stake out, perhaps ambush a scouting party or something like that?"

Aiden held out his datapad and the holographic image appeared of the droids that had been seen during the attacks. "They look similar to these, however these people were distressed and they might have difference characteristics."

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

"I could utilize stasis and keep them immobile? How long do you think it will take to reprogram them?

"It shouldn't take long if they're what the reports indicate," Jasper informed him. "Maybe about a minute or so."

Jasper couldn't help but grin a little when Aiden expressed his inexperience with the lower levels. It seemed like he was going down there with a lot of newcomers these days. He was lucky that as a child he had no regard for his own safety. It seemed to be paying off, even if he had been reckless.

"I know my way around down there," he answered. "And I've got a pretty good idea where we might find ourselves a patrol. There's a cantina in that sector I've been keeping an eye on lately for... recreational purposes." In truth, he was still looking for lost kyber from Ilum, but that was more of a him situation. "It's had a surge in criminal activity. I figure it's a good place to stake out, see if we can snag us some patrolling droids."

"They look similar to these, however these people were distressed and they might have difference characteristics."

"Perfect," Jasper nodded. "Those are the ones the report stated were most likely to be out there. That should make things easier."

Coruscant
Jedi Temple
Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

"That's perfect timing, I can immobilize for that length of time, any longer would be pushing it." Aiden spoke with a confidence, however the truth in that last part was solid. While his abilites to use the force far outweighed his lightsaber skills. He still was a padawan and didn't want to overcompensate his abilites which would get people hurt. And that was from everyone out in the world.

Aiden was glad to know Jasper knew his way down there. Last thing they needed was Aiden getting them lost or much less leading them smack in the middle of a scouting party or whatever else was waiting down there. He knew the levels seemed endless. He quite excited to be going on this mission to discover more about this group.

However he could hear his Dad's voice in the back of his head which always seemed to settle him. If there was a storm around him he was simply meant to focus and endure it. A calm mind and focus, his senses and such would be that much greater. And the thought to Solenne, a Jedi Master he met during his time here and he considered a very wise Jedi and friend. Remembering her lessons that day in the gardens, about sight and seeing what was missing.

The absence....

"We should get going." Aiden said as he made a mental check to make sure he had everything he needed. "You ready to go or do you need more time?"

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

"We should get going." Aiden said as he made a mental check to make sure he had everything he needed. "You ready to go or do you need more time?"

"I'm good to go," Jasper assured him. "We can take my ship. I need to grab a few tools anyways."

Jasper could bare-hand modify the droids, but he wanted to be a little more cautious. Ever since Iris Arani Iris Arani found him battered in a back alley, he didn't want anyone else to find him in such a state... especially now that he had a little brother to look after. Jalen had decided to stay and begin training at the temple, and Jasper knew that he would ultimately be the role model that the boy looked up to. He had to begin doing things in a more responsible way.

"How about yourself?" Jasper asked, wanting to be respectful to his fellow padawan. "Need another minute to read through the report one more time?"

Coruscant
Jedi Temple

"Sounds perfect. Just to let you know that I can't pilot for anything." Aiden said showing a small apologetic face towards Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el "You can walk me through it if you need help as a co pilot." Aiden felt bad, tut that was something he felt he had to tell them outright before they started, just to let them know. He was getting better with his lightsaber, but flying was at the bottom of the list. However he knew that eventually he would have to get better at it. But he had all the time in the world, nothing but time.

"I'm good to go." Aiden said as he didn't have anything anywhere that wasn't with him that he would need. It wasn't long before they set off towards Jasper's ship.

"How long have you been here on Coruscant?" Aiden inquired as they walked, looking to learn more about his new colleagues.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

"Don't worry too much about co-piloting," Jasper assured Aiden. "We won't have to fly very far."

As they made their way towards the hangar, the subject of his familiarity with Coruscant came up. Aiden was curious how long he had been here.

"My whole life," the padawan told him. "Got left with the New Jedi Order since before I could walk. Not many Jedi are very familiar with how things are down there. Not me. I've been slipping down into the undercity ever since I was a kid. It's my home, seedy or otherwise."

Before long, they had arrived in the hangar, and to the sight of his vessel. The Lonestar 1, a YT-7990 B Corellian Light Freighter he had inherited from a band of spice runners. It had just gone through some crucial repairs, so it looked pretty new, at least as far as old freighters could. All the gear they would need would be within. And, of course, it was their ride down into the undercity.

"Well, there's my ship."

Coruscant
Jedi Temple

"Don't worry too much about co-piloting,"

"Okay, good." Although Aiden made a silent note that he would definitely need to get his sisters help when it came to piloting. As much as he wanted to be on a certain spectrum when it came to skills. He was beginning to see that all would be needed to make a Jedi more complete perhaps. If he was truly about knowing as much as he could, he would need to actually learn these arts personally. Not just from reading and learning that way.

Aiden listened as Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el spoke, so he was here since he was just a baby. Aiden couldn't have imagined what that must have been like. There was more question he wanted to ask, but he thought they might get asked at a later time. "I'm impressed that you've been going down to the lower levels for a long time. I couldn't imagine going down that at a younger age." Aiden had to say honestly, now it wasn't anything bad but younger, it might have seemed somewhat more intimidating. But given what he learned about Jasper, he had to grow incredibly quickly.

It was impressive to see how good he turned out, others had not been so lucky. It just proved he was strong and wise.

"Woah!" Aiden exclaimed as he looked at the ship marveling at its condition. "That is amazing Jasper!" Aiden couldn't help but look on for another few seconds. He definitely wanted to make it a priority to learn how to fly. Perhaps someday get a ship of his own. That would be pretty cool he had to admit.

"Do you have like a crew or anything? Or is it just you on your travels?" Aiden inquired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom