Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Into the Void

TFA-2-Star-Destroyer.gif

Theme

It had been a rather long flight from Dromund Kaas, seemingly heading towards nothing but the emptiness of space between systems. Jezebel had received an invitation from the Lord of Hunger himself, a Sith Lord highly specialized in the Dark Side and one who rarely if ever goes out to socialize with others. Some describe him as an insane Sith, while others say it goes deeper than insanity. But one thing was for certain, the force-sensitive beings who got within proximity of the Sith Lord, feel the force itself cry out in pain around Darth Insatious. While the invitation from the Sith Lord was vague, it did state that Lord Insatious had a proposition for the Sith Knight, one she couldn't resist.

~Half an hour earlier~​

Being instructed to wait at a private hanger bay on Dromund Kaas, she would meet with a single Sith Transport ship, followed by an officer, carrying a datapad. The officer himself was flanked by... something. At first, from a distance, they looked like regular elite troopers, but the closer they got, the creepier their appearance got. Not only were their appearance was off-putting, but their connection in the force felt tortured and scared as if something or someone had deliberately altered them.

Once Jezebel was approached by the officer, he looked the Sith Knight over and then down at the datapad. "Miss Jezebel Zambrano. My master will be pleased to know that you have accepted his offer. Follow me please" said the officer with emotionless professionalism, turning around on his heel and lead Jezebel back to the transport ship. A couple of things Jezebel noticed when standing face to face with the officer and the troopers. The first thing was the fact that unlike the soldiers, the officer was completely normal, no alteration or connection in the force and just a normal person. The four soldiers, flanking the officer, however, had armour on, but it wasn't regular Sith Trooper armour, nor did it look normal. In fact, the armour looked more like mutated skin stretched over armour, giving the blood-red armour colour the soldiers had on. And yet, the skin armour looked like normal armour any elite Sith Trooper would wear.

Another thing Jezebel would notice was the breathing soldiers. It was heavy and deep, yet had a rhythmic guttural pattern to the breathing as if the armour itself held something far worse a bay from getting out. The four soldiers carried DC-15A blaster carbine and duel Electrobatons or Electrohammers and flanked both the officer and Jezebel like they were the Emperor himself. Entering the Mastodon-class Troop Transport was large and looked to normally carry that of three platoons. Onboard Jezebel see find four more of the same type of monstrous soldiers, just standing unnaturally still with only their breathing as a sign of life.

Upon leaving Dromund Kaas and entering space, their transport ship was soon flanked by additionally four ships, protecting the transport ship as they would head towards the dark emptiness that was space.

~Present time~​

After half an hours flight, they had still not entered hyperspace and the Sith knight would hear nothing by the eerie and beastial breathing of the ever emotionless soldiers flanking her sides. The officer did not help the silent and boredom, as he just sat on the opposite side of where Jezebel was placed and had his focus in his datapad.

Jezebel Zambrano Jezebel Zambrano

Last edited:
It's not your fault I'm better than you

YOxJvgI.png

Jezebel was bored... extremely bored

These... theatrics she was getting from this Darth Insatious was so blase. Maybe, it could scare an apprentice or a captured Padawan, or a youngling who was newly adopted. But a Zambrano? A woman of her power?! This was merely a tiresome little gag for her. What was Insatious trying to say, that she was small? That she was weak, that he was an embodiment of superior power? Or just some simple intimidation and domination. Please, it had little that could impact Jezebel's ego. She had total unending faith in her ability to fight off any threats thrown at her. These 'troopers' Whilst fascinating and certainly enthralling creatures, didn't put an ounce of fear into her. Then again one grew a different gauge of fear being in the company of someone like dear father.

Still, maybe she could learn from them, they looked like nothing she had seen before, She knew Adrian's work which was clinical and elegant like a gaudy electronic product, while her father tended to break people and had his strands. This was new to her. Where did the carnal beast that these soldiers embodied end, and their armor and attachments begin? What went into crafting them? When could she experiment on her own creations?

Those were her concerns. After all that was why she accepted the Darth's offer. She heard many a things about Insatious especially with regards to his apprentices... or rather lack of them. In fact that last apprentice she could find listed to Insatious was Natima Vando Natima Vando . Who was well... missing after that rather odd talent show one of the overseers cooked up. Maybe she'd have a chance to run into the apprentice in the future or maybe she was already dead or turned into... whatever these creatures exactly were. Unknowns that all begged to be answered. No! Demanded that they be answered for her. And he was making her wait.

She let out an audible sigh that filled the space with an almost foreign air compared to the deep breathing and silence from the officer. She hoped this wasn't just an elaborate cold shoulder and ghost. She knew the Darth wanted her for her unique talents and that there was always the chance to get under his(it's?) wing and learned all she could, before fulfilling the expected end of such master apprentice relationships. She was excited. She had her physical fitness and manipulations of the force worked on for years upon years, but Alchemy was such an exciting prospect. In time perhaps she could surpass the great Vandiirs and Raafs of the galaxy and prove that her greatness had little to no limits. It all tasted so sweet. First though she felt the need to clear the air.

"Excuse me, but am I actually going to be granted an audience with Insatious or have you decided to ferry me needlessly? It's not wise to waste my time." She asked the officer, her composure still reigning supreme as her tone had a politeness to it, even if her words were more backhanded. It was all stated like they were merely insurmountable fact. A Zambrano in her mind, made others serve them regardless of their station.

YOxJvgI.png

Last edited:

TFA-2-Star-Destroyer.gif

Theme

Tag: Jezebel Zambrano Jezebel Zambrano

It was true, the trip had been quite long, taking into the fact that most of not all the times, they would have jumped to hyperspace. Yet, this time they didn't and it showed in Jezebel's question and composure. However, her demeanour and the backhanded question didn't seem to affect the officer as he looked up from his datapad. With crossed leg, forearms rested on the knee, the officer addressed Jezebel with such a professionalism that one would think he was brainwashed. Maybe he was, but it was clear that she didn't impress the officer, which might not have been the smartest thing to do if they had been alone. However, they weren't alone, given the fact that they both were flanked by the monstrosity guards who still hadn't moved or said a word on the entire trip.

"It's Lord Insatious miss Zambrano. And I've been given direct orders from my Lord to bring you directly to him and he would punish me dearly if I didn't do my job. So no, we're not ferrying you needlessly" explained the officer with a very posh, almost condescending tone, followed by him returning to his datapad. "We will arrive within a couple of minutes" explained the officer finally without looking up from the datapad.

And like he said, after a few minutes, Jezebel would be able to see the looming Broodica-class Star Destroyer through the holoscreen beside her, which showed a camera angle for each side of the transport ship. It didn't take long before they entered the Star Destroyer and landed the craft. The officer rose from his seat and with his holopad in hand, he looked to Jezebel, "Would you be so kind and follow me to Lord Insatious' chamber" said the officer in more of a statement than a request. Then they were flanked by the monstrous troopers, two on each side.

Pulling down the leaver controlling the ramp, they would descend and walk through the large hanger, filled with activity. One thing Jezebel would notice was that none of the personnel looked like the monstrous troopers. Some of the personnel whispered between each other, giving the arriving group a glance for a few minutes before they returned to work. However, many of the Imperials did give the twisted monstrous guards a mixed look of disgust and discomfort.

Jezebel was led through a maze of the typical Star Destroyer hallways and corridor design, but one thing was for certain, they were going up and towards the top. After fifteen or so, maybe twenty minutes of walking in silence, they stopped in front of a wide large blast door. "Please enter Miss Zambrano, Lord Insatious is waiting" requested the officer and stepped aside for the girl.

The moment Jezebel entered the unknown room, the four twisted guards turned around on each side of the door and stood guard.

Upon entering the room, she was met with quite the sight as light lit up the room around her. The room was empty, with the exception of another door, made out of stone. Four sets of stone benches, each placed up against the walls with a small space between. Each wall was carved into that of people in a way, so it looked like they were holding the roof from collapsing.

Upon looking around the large room, no one was present and Jezebel couldn't even sense the force-sensitive guards right on the other side of the door. The moment the girl walked deeper into the stone build room, a voice suddenly filled the silence.

"Oh, a fellow Sith!" Spoke the voice in a jolt of curiosity. When Natima turned around, her eyes fell on a cloaked man in grey. An introducing smile spread across the man's lips behind the shadow from the hood as he rose from his seat "how nice of finally making your acquaintance my dear" continued the cloaked man in his friendly tone. If Jezebel tried to sense the man's connection to the force, he felt like any non-force sensitive people in the galaxy, weak and powerless.

YOxJvgI.png

"Ah... wonderful to know" Jezebel responded to the officer quietly ignoring his insistence on correction. No need to waste air on a lowly officer, though she had to wonder if he was truly unflinching in his loyalty. The response seemed to indicate so and maybe he was a thrall in some sense, she wouldn't put past a Sith to go ahead and enforce their underlings loyalties like that. Still another question to ask and observation to note. All in good time.

Speaking of which the Star destroyer finally came into view. This delighted the Zambrano, it meant she could get to work soon on her favorite part of meetings: Gathering observations. It was something she prided herself on and something that immediately went into action as she bowed and followed the officer off the craft. The first thing she noted was the fact that the Staff aboard we're all normal and the looks they gave... They seemed rightfully appalled by Insatious' creations. Though it signaled something.

These monstrosities had to be rare. The crew were too shocked by their presence for it to be a common occurrence and the lack of any other troopers like them seemed to indicate more to support this theory. The only ones in active service nearby were the ones directly watching over the Zambrano. Insatious couldn't support an army of these things it seems or maybe they had other limitations. She would need to study them more to know. So many things to come to mind. Still, it meant that if these brutes were ever turned on her they would be limited, each death may be a significant loss. All very good.

As she moved forward throughout the various caverns of the chip she made note of it's layout and tried her best to memorize the path she took, trying to see if anything may catch her interest. Soon every being fell away from her as her mind picked away at the Ship's confines and she felt anticipation build in her. She would soon meet the Lord himself. She waked through the blast doors without hesitation... and the fun began truly.

Entering the architecture as simply to die for. How the heck did such a bygone still room exist within the confines of this ship? Add to that some odd sorcery with the force that dampened her ability to sense beyond the temple's dimensions. Maybe even herself... All just fascinating. Especially with how quiet everything was. Maybe a test had already begun. The sith quietly walked towards the door taking note of the carvings present. Pleasant, though she was sure Dear Father had much nicer in his temples. Then came the voice.

She stood still as she heard the voice emerge form behind. Her mind went into quandary mode as she opened her senses up to the force her eyes shrouding and fully color their dark gray. She turned around to look as she sensed a man who seemed to but a normal peasant. Yet in the temple, claiming to be a fellow sith and a nice demeanor that was a bit too friendly... A soft smile emerged from Jezebel as she looked upon the man. Something was amiss, there was no coincidences with the Sith, especially it's lords. So the game was afoot in her head. The Sith cupped her hands together, deciding to work with the man and see. Maybe he was Insatious, maybe he wasn't. Maybe he would need to be mutilated, maybe he would need to be approached with skepticism. For now, prying was the flavor of the moment.

"Indeed, I'm Jezebel Zambrano. Lord Insatious called upon me for a meeting. May I ask... are you the Lord himself, or merely an acquaintance?" She asked directly. Though preposterous to her that the Lord of Hunger would dare to hide himself beyond such a hideous facade it didn't hurt to ask. Still she was curious what the man would have to say. He could give out anything that could be clue.

YOxJvgI.png

Theme

The friendly smile spread into an exiting grin when she told him her name. "oh, how exciting, you have finally arrived" said the old hooded figure still having most of his face coated in shadow. "Me?" Asked the stranger, with a small humorous smile, as if Jezebel had told him a funny joke. "Now, isn't that a curious question" stated the hooded man, and looked the young girl over a bit more.

With mild amusement, the old man rose from his dusty seat and neared himself Jezebel, before continuing by her. "Oh, I'm simply a guess in Lord Insatious' mind" explained the old man with a light chuckle as if Jezebel had said something silly. "We're old acquaintances, him and I" continued the hooded man, stopping by the opposite large ornate stone door and looking at Jezebel.

He stood and waited for her to follow him, yet never asked her to follow him. If she decided to follow the hooded figure, he would open the stone door, which made the old door rumble its way up into the ceiling with dust whizzing down. Following the hooded figure, she would find herself in a small-sized hallway of similar ornate design as the earlier room.

"Lord Insatious will be very excited to see you've arrived, yes, so exciting!" expressed the old man walking through the opened door at the end of the hallway. Jezebel would find herself in what looked like a weird hybrid of a Sith Temple in terms of ornate, decoration and aesthetically an old tomb. However, furniture, light and floor had a very Imperial Star Destroyer interior design to it making it very odd-looking.

The final room was smaller than the first one she entered, but still big enough for house multiple tables with various relics, stone tables, bits and pieces for lightsaber components and the likes. The room had no bed, no bathroom and nothing of the sense of a living room. Apart from the various tables, there was one desk facing its back turned towards the room with a chair behind it, up against the room.

Like the first room, Jezebel could neither sense nor feel anyone outside of the room. Not even the eerily and monstrous-looking blood-red troopers, who previously radiated strong dark side aura in the force when they flanked her. And yet, here she could only sense herself and the old and weak, but friendly individual beside her.

YOxJvgI.png

A guest in the Sith Lord's mind? Oh my Insatious just how much of a fractured lunatic are you? Little bits of you just scouring about in your brain living and roaming their own little lives or maybe roles you step into when the time is most right. Was this old peasant just the only fragment or several? Were there any internal wars too? This was going to be a fun relationship she could just feel it. Perhaps she wouldn't even have to do the work to kill him, just get the parts of him to do it for her.

"I can only begin to imagine the history you two have if you visit his mind. If we have time you ought to elucidate my imagination with reality." She said with a smug smirk as she followed the man. Wondering more and more what trickery may have been going on. All in due time when she would meet the lord. Speaking of which the peasant was now informing her of how excited the lord was over their meeting.

"As I am excited to meet him as well. So many questions I have. Like with the architecture around here which just fascinates me."

She said as her eyes scanned about the room and she entered. her eyes tracking the walls with purpose as she entered the tomb with purpose as something occurred and strummed the back of her mind. These walls wouldn't happen to have any runes carved into them? Perhaps that could explain why her vision through the force became so constricted. She studied the walls before she began to look over the artifacts that laid on the tables. Her eyes being drawn towards a simple amulet that laid innocently on the table. What little bit of darkness did it hold? Her mind wandered as her right hand hovered over her saber lazily. Wondering how Insatious would introduce himself or if the friendly stranger would turn dangerous. It was all just... too peaceful.

YOxJvgI.png

Theme

When Jezebel went deeper into what probably was a sort of research room for the Lord himself, he hooded man stopped and watched Jezebel. As the girl inspected the smaller after so innocently looking amulet, she would also find that the old man had stopped talking. He just watched her, following her with a bit of distance between them.

The silence around the stranger finally revealed its true nature as he gave her a curious look, not only that, but his shape started changing. While Jezebel might have heard or known of force abilities such as illusions, even that very strong illusions could trick even the strongest sensors. However, this was different, and if Jezebel noticed the sudden changing, she would see right before her eyes, the old clocked man's body and clothes started to shape and shift.
It happened so fast, that if she had blinked she would have almost missed the transformation.

Right there, where the old man had stood, now stood the towering Darth Insatious himself, as if he had always been there. While she felt absolutely no type of force sensitivity from the old man, the Sith Lord, though, filled the room with such a cold, eldritch aura of death. It was enough to suffocate even the calmest of Jedi Masters. Not only radiated the Sith Lord of death and coldness, but there was also an emptiness as if the force itself writhed and cried out in pain.

Towering over the young girl, the faceless mask, matching that of a skull, looked the Sith Knight over, Jezebel would feel her whole body freeze and flung directly over to Insatious. If Jezebel tried to fight the Dark Lord's grip through the force, she would feel a torturous pain invisibly volt through her until she gave into to the Sith Lord's command.

Holding Jezebel in the air, locked with the Force, the girl would float right in front of the Darth, face to face. Darth Insatious would then silently study her, examining her almost. Unable to look away, Jezebel could do nothing but have the empty black holes to where the Sith Lord's eyes would have been, bore into her, but it was more than just staring. It was as if the Sith Lord was trying to stare directly into her soul, invading her mind with what could only be described as small ravenous nightmarish spiders made of tar, slithering and tearing their way through her mental barriers.

Then a voice spoke, yet no words were spoken out loud. While the olden cloaked man spoke with a soft yet old but curious tone, this voice felt like something out of nightmares.

"Such enticiiing strength. I can almost taste the beating core of your liiiife forccce" whispered the nightmarish voice, almost eating its way into her sanity. Holding Jezebel in front of him and not letting up on his mental attacks and influence, it was clear that he was testing her, seeing what she was made of. With that said, it was also clear that if she didn't do anything to stop Insatious he would feed on her life, feed on her force connection until she would be nothing but a husk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom