Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Tiger's Den

Listeri face sported an expression of confusion. "How could we not notice a group of tiger moving in?" He whispered, noticing a small glimpse of one of the dangerous cats. His reached around his side, and brushed up against a round, metallic object. His expression became one of relief as he pulled out one of his grenades. "Hey, I've got some stun grenades, toss a couple of them around us, and BAM! We can move on without killing one of them, and one of them could be the pet!" Listeri hoarsely whispered.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Krest"]

"I do think you can bond with a tiger. If you raise and love your little cub he would bond with you naturally or I can create a bond between you two." She smiled. If he wished for a pet too Keziah would see to it as he was always nice to her and he was only here to help protect her kind of like a brother.

The the lighthearted talking ended as a group of the force-sensitive animals surrounded. She had felt their presence of course but they must have sneaked up on them. In her defense there were so many it was hard to focus on just one of them. "I suggest we don't make any sudden movements." She calmly stated as one began to growl at the group. "We can't act afraid. Easier said than done I know."

Keziah glanced towards the one growling trying her best to somehow connect with it. It was a grown male so it was harder and resisting her actually she was just upsetting it more.

[member="Krest"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom