Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Tiger's Den

Baskarn

It was a beautiful green planet but it was also quite deadly. Keziah was here to not only test out her skills as a Force user. The creatures of this planet were said to be Force sensitive themselves. If she was going to train she wasn't going to take the easy way out and use a dummy or practice by herself. The young woman needed real world situations in which her life was truly in danger to practice. She felt that at the end of the day she would learn more in these types of situations than otherwise possible plus it would keep her from freezing in battle.

Originally Keziah was going to go alone but than others volunteered to come along with her. They were looking for hidden artifacts or maybe even a pot of gold. The young woman didn't mind them coming along and in truth was grateful for the company on this trip. It was always nice to not be alone.

"Careful, they are around just watching us for now I'm sure." She stated looking behind her to the others that were with her. "I'm hoping to find a den or something of cubs. It would be so cute to take one or two home. Don't you think?" She was hoping to find herself a fury little friend to take home with her and connect with.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Krest"]

Krest came along simply because of Keziah Denko . She wanted to test herself, and she certainly picked a good planet to do so, and Fang followed. He stepped off the ship with Krest beside him, the Zabrak he shared a bond with. The cat had grown taller then the Zabrak himself, but neither of them seemed bothered by it. Fang was the first to look around, growling softly. He could smell the cats around him, and it put the big cat on edge. Krest patted his side though, a smile on his face. Fang felt a wave of reassurance was through him, figuratively and literally as the Zabrak shared his emotions.

Fang would keep an eye out regardless, the Bha'lir always on edge. He was on someone else's territory, and he knew that wouldn't end well. He looked up to watch his partner speak out, to the one he called Keziah. He never exactly understood their bond. They weren't mates, but more of a father daughter roll. She wasn't Krest's litter though, how does that work? The beast shook his head, a slight frown forming. Well, as best as a cat could frown. Instead he just listened to Krest.

"You sure this is a good idea Keziah? There are easier ways to train.." The Zabrak had put his hands behind his head as he was so fond of doing, causing a small snicker to erupt from Fang. Krest had no idea how stupid he looked when doing that, but the glance over his shoulder to Fang showed that the bond didn't just share emotions. He stuck his tongue out for a moment before looking back to Keziah, and Fang laughed. How wonderful this bond truly was. Any other life and he would of shredded all of the people he was with, but it was because of the Zabrak that he learned more, made more connections.

Hopefully this would be a good day.

Listeri walked down the dirty steps of his XS Light Freighter. When his eyes turned to Krest, one of the few force-users he liked, his eyes widened. "Holy feth." He murmured. "What happened to Fang!?" Listeri jogged over, now staring at the gigantic cat. " I mean...DANG! Krest, that thing is karking huge!" He said with a mixture of fear, surprise, and joyfulness.He reached around his back, and felt for his assault rifle, feeling out the barrel, making sure there weren't any dents or any possible problems with the gun.

[member="Krest"] [member="Keziah Denko"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Keziah Denko Canal Tal'Verda @Lister Dalane Krest
Noah chuckled behind the red-eyed helmet of his Hekler'Kok RA-1 Ranger Armor as Keziah said they were watching them. "Let 'em come,I put them down faster than you can say slug." Noah said as he pulled out of one of the two BlasTech Sawed Off Lever Action 12 Gauge and then racked a shell into the chamber,once this was down he reached over his shoulder and checked his G-36R blaster rifle to make sure it was good. When the Zabrak spoke Noah snorted. "Just let the girl have her fun man,if she wants to hunt some dangerous animals that's fine with me,I just get to sharpen my skills."

It was just Keziah, Krest and another man who helped them with weapons and news of them being bounties to be collected. He never met the man who accompanying them on this hunt. Canal always came in his newly ARC trooper armor that was given to him by the Concord, his CZ-836 Assault Rifle with all the slugs and attachments, a DC-17 pistol, his vibroblade sword on his back, and four detonators. He walked with [member="Noah Corek"] and said, "What's in stock for us today?" He came here to protect Keziah, Krest, and the other man who were part of his objective and see what treasures he can find. "I'm Canal, by the way," he said to the man who looked like a soldier by the equipment he has with him. He walked along and waited for the mysteries that this planet would throw at them.

[member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Krest"] [member="Keziah Denko"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
"Well,if I'm getting this right,we here so the girl can get a giant pet tiger." Noah said indifferently as he pulled his blaster rifle of his back and set it on the ground and then pulled his rucksack he had on his back off and rummaged through it to make sure he had everything he need. Three thermal detonators,two square baradium charges and their detonators,a two canteens,a few MRE's,a first aid kit,a portable tool kit,spare ammo and two remotes for recon purposes. When Noah heard the man speak after he had rummaged through his bag,he zipped it back up,threw up over his shoulder and picked up his rifle. "Corek,Noah Corek. I command the Omega Pyre." Noah informed him in a friendly tone and put out his hand to shake.
[member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Krest"] [member="Keziah Denko"]

"Canal Tal'Verda, ex-sergeant of the CIS and part of the Concord. That's pretty big that you command the whole army of the Protectorate. One of my older brothers was in command of the CIS army," he took Noah's hand and shook it. They had something in common with each other: they were both soldiers, they commanded parts of the military but Canal commanded a platoon this guy was the real deal cause he commands a whole army. "So, what field are you specialized in, Commander? Close quarter, demolition, recon?" He was curious as always and liked to associate himself with soldiers especially those who were the big guys.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"I don't command the entire Protectorate military,only the Pyre. The Omega Pyre is the elite arm of the Protectorate military,we started out as a PMC group and are sometimes still contracted to help friendly governments,but when it boils down to it were Protectorate special forces." Noah informed him in his still friendly tone as they shook their hands,then a brow was arched when he asked his specialization. "I've specialized in Heavy Weapons,Melee and Infiltration,but my main is Sniping. I got my training during my time as a commando with the Republic."

"Oh, you command an elite group of the army. I thought you command the whole army. But still that's something big to be commander of that elite group. Unlike me, I was head of a platoon and was an ARC trooper in the CIS but I'm still an ARC for the Concord. Which is something big and the Concord gave me ARC trooper armor that I think is better and cooler than CIS armor." He said in a polite tone and he motioned towards his armor that he was wearing. He listened to what Noah was specialized in and when he was done Canal said, "Well I was specialized in close quarter combat, something that I really enjoy, mid range and short range weapons, and spec ops. Sniping is something that I like but I'm not a good shot. So, before you were in the Proctectorate army you were with the republic?"

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] @Krest @Keziah Denko

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Yeah,I was a commando with the 2nd Commando Battalion,5th Special Combat Company. I served under that unit for over thirteen years." Noah responded as he walked towards the freighter that had brought him from his ship,The Solomon that was now a parasec away to avoid suspicion. Looking over the old YT-2400 freighter,named Space Haven,a old reminded of his now ex-fiancee. "Hey,are we going to get a move on any time soon." Noah called out to the rest of the group,antsy to get started.
Listeri Dalane Krest Keziah Denko

Fang brushed up against [member="Listeri Dalane"], letting out a light purr. This was a nice person, a friendly. Out of the corner of his eye Fang watched as Krest laughed, rubbing behind his own head. "Yeah. Fang got quite big didn't he. Cute thing still." A ruffle on the big cats head, causing a sigh to escape the Bha'lir's lips. No matter how close the two were, Krest was definitely the weird one. Fangs gaze drifted to the others, mostly watching in silence, but it stopped on [member="Keziah Denko"]. So the girl daughter of Krest wanted her own pet? No, not a pet. The others may look at himself and the soon to be additional family as a pet, but they weren't. They were so much more.

"I know, just well I thought this would be more fun and I could get to know all of you. If you all want a furry friend I can arrange that." She grinned as she stopped for a moment turning back towards the group.

"Canal do you think Calico would like a tiger? I was going to get him one. Well, maybe that or something else. I don't know. What do you think?"

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Krest"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

"I think my brother would love to have a pet tiger. Besides, he wouldn't say no to a gift from anyone one of us." Canal responded back to Keziah with a polite voice and smiled back. "But if there's something else that you want to get for him just say the word and I'll get it." Canal, personally didn't want a pet cause these animals were force sensitive and a bond between someone who's dead force and someone who's not is really difficult to achieve for Canal. "And Keziah, I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for you cause I don't want Calico be in a depression stage." Canal wasn't going to let nothing happen to someone who is important for Calico especially if it was his girl. Besides, Canal considered Keziah as family and he was not going to let nothing happen to the family that he's with.

[member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Krest"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Fang ended up rolling his eyes at [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] 's little speech. The cat was never a fan of long winded sentences, but he did admire the force dead clone. The cat understood loyalty, understood the protection of a mate. His connection to Krest opened up all of this to the beast, allowing him to almost be human. Almost be like everyone else.

"Course, if Canal fails, I'll protect you. Me and Fang." Krest was grinning then, wrapping his arm around Fang's neck. Fang purred a bit in agreement. He wouldn't let anything happen to the girl daughter of his closest friend. He would protect her with his life. And the big cat was more then sure the Zabrak would too.

Listeri Dalane Noah Corek [member="Keziah Denko"]

Canal laughed at what Krest said in a joking way. "Now when have I ever failed something, Krest? Besides medical school what have I failed?" Canal said in a joking voice. "Krest, is it difficult for someone like me to have a bond with a force sensitive animal? Cause I don't the ways of you force users." There were things that Canal didn't know about and some of those were about the force.

[member="Krest"] [member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

"Big. More like gigantic!" Listeri replied with enthusiasm. " So," He said, slapping his hands together," When do we start?" He said. He glanced over at his XS Light Freighter. He loved that thing like it was his own child, and it might as well could've been. Pretty much, we would kill (Not literally, though) a taxi if offered one, as he always preferred to rely on his own hunk of junk. "By the way, I can do some spotting or recon with ol'...Betsy, no no no..." He said, trying to think of a good name for his pride and joy. "Uh, can anybody think of a good name for my ship?" He said, as his hand scratched behind his head.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Krest"] [member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Noah Corek"]

"Don't worry, I should be alright. I don't plan to get into too much trouble. I'm glad you think he would like a tiger though I think weapons or something are more up his alley." She giggled a little as she continued to walk along. If she brought him a tiger she was sure that he would be more than surprised.

"If you want a pet Canal I can help you get one and a cub I'm sure wouldn't be too hard to bond with," she nodded as she stopped once again. "Shh, did you hear that?"[/color] Keziah turned to look at the others. The woman could be crazy however she swore that she thought she heard something. A low growl coming from the left of her. It wouldn't surprise her if they were being watched by some tigers.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"][member="Listeri Dalane"][member="Krest"] [member="Noah Corek"]

"Nah, not guns. Calico likes to have other things than weapons. Do you think I can bond with a tiger? After all these creatures can't sense me at all." He thought about having a pet tiger so he could show it off to Nuke and Wrecker who were on the floatilla. "Still I prefer to keep an eye out for you cause Calico would never forgive for not protecting you from peril and he would be in a state that would affect all of us." He heard Keziah mentioning something and heard a growl to the left. Canal didn't fire back cause he thought it would be a bad move but he grabbed his pistol and set it to stun so he wouldn't kill any of these animals. "Remember guys: no sudden movements."
[member="Krest"] [member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Keziah Denko"]|[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]|[member="Listeri Dalane"]|[member="Krest"]
Noah walked with the group,keeping quiet,while using the helmets FLIR setting to scan the jungle and saw something that disturbed him to no end,the tigers were surrounding them. He quickly went over the Canal,tapped him on the shoulder and signaled him to activate FLIR if he had it and to scan the area around them. "We're in the poodoo now."

Canal felt someone tap his shoulder and looked back realizing that it was Noah. Canal totally understood Noah's signal snice he was in the military and swithced on to FLIR. The tigers were all around the group to Canal's eyes. "This is not good. What's our move, Commander?" Canal asked to Noah. There were various options that Canal thought of which involved hurting the animals. He put away his pistol and took out his assault rifle whih was loaded with mag of BASIC slugs. He aimed towards his right and had his finger at the ready in case the animals were to attack them.

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom