Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Stars

OOC:
Hurray, RP thread! If you want to join, please inquire in the OOC thread. There’s already quite a few takers, so please check there first.

Also, this will be a slow thread, so keep that in mind.

OOC thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/30014-wishing-to-start-a-new-rp/

IC:

Six.

Six wasn’t so bad. It could certainly have been worse. It could have been seven. Or maybe ten. Or twelve. Once, if his memory served him correctly, he had been up against twenty. In a boardroom. But they had been suits. Granted, they were suits with guns, and a couple of heavily armed bodyguards. Then again, he had had a swordswoman and Jedi at his side, so the twenty really didn’t count as twenty. Maybe sixteen.

Of course, he had also been far younger then, so it was probably closer to thirteen than sixteen or twenty.

So, yes, six. Six easy-to-dispatch foes. If it came to that. Which he hoped it wouldn’t. He just wanted to collect his pay and get out. Deliver the target and let it be that. He didn’t want to think what might happen to his prey once he turned her in. But that wasn’t his concern.

Asemir Lor’kora continued to unconsciously track those six men as he focused his attention on the leader. The heavyset man was bald and flabby, chest protected beneath a thick layer of ballistic cloth. He also reeked of some pungent odor that spoke of some failing body system, a smell that made Asemir want to breathe through his mouth.

(Untai would have been able to identify the illness by smell, but Untai had been the squad’s Force-talented medical expert who could have fixed just about any wound no matter how gruesome and fatal. Untai was also dead, killed years ago on the ill-fated mission to end Sivter’s terrible reign.)

The leader, going by the name Absalom, stepped forward and smiled. He ran a hand through the stubble of his beard and pointed at the kneeling Togruta at Asemir’s feet. “So, the Ghost has delivered at last. Took you long enough.”

Asemir shrugged. He expression didn’t change, which didn’t matter much because his face was concealed behind his armor. His voice was modulated, just barely to conceal his identity. “You can have things done quickly or cheap,” he said, “but not both.” He toed the bounty gently. “It doesn’t matter. She’s here. Do you have payment?”

“Of course. Dosha the Hutt is a very reasonable benefactor and fulfills all terms of a contract.” Absalom reached into his jacket and withdrew a credit chit. He tossed it at Asemir, who plucked it deftly from the air. Absalom took a step back and crossed his arms. “However, Dosha the Hutt is displeased with how long it took you to capture the bounty. Normally, he would order your death, but because he is so reasonable, he is willing to forgive your tardiness if you return the payment.”

The Forgotten didn’t reply at first. He eyed his opposition again. Six. Seven if he included the fat Absalom. The farthest one was ten meters away. Asemir shook his head. “The contract never specified a timeframe, just ‘as soon as possible’.”

Absalom shrugged his meaty shoulders. “Unfortunately for you, the time you took was not ‘as soon as possible’ for Dosha. Like I said, Dosha the Hutt sticks to the letter of the contract.” He pointed at the Togruta. “Give us back the money, give us the girl, and you can go.”

Six, he decided.

Easy.

The farthest thug died when the three-round burst took him through the face. The second and third started to reach for their weapons, but they likewise perished when slugs tore into their throats. The fourth lay bisected while the fifth fell to the sixth’s blaster bolts, bolts that had been expertly redirected by Asemir’s flashing songblade. The sixth died after the Togruta tore out his throat.

Six.

Which left one remaining.

Asemir, songblade in one hand and carbine in the other, stepped through the mess and faced the quivering Absalom. Sweat beaded on his shiny pate, and heavy breathing made his body ripple under his armored vest. The man swallowed once as the Togruta prowled up behind him. She leaned in close, her whisper more like a purr. “Tell Dosha that he’s next. I’ll be coming for him.”

+++

“Thank you for that,” Mirae Rystar said as they stood in the spaceport, duffel bag hefted over one shoulder.

“My pleasure,” Asemir replied. He gave her a smile, a genuine smile but a sad smile. “When will you be going after Dosha?”

“Always probing, aren’t you?” The Togruta seemed to seriously contemplate that question. “Honestly, I’m not so sure. It might be a while. I’ll let him worry for a while. Get him worked up and jumping at shadows.”

“That’ll also give him time to prepare, you know,” the Forgotten commented. The take-off of a departing transport momentarily nabbed his attention.

“I know.” This time it was Mirae's turn to grin, a grin that revealed a maw of sharp teeth but it was reassuring nonetheless. “I’ll be fine, Asemir. You don’t need to say it. I know I’m not ready, and I need more training, but there are things that I need to take care of first. Don’t worry. I won’t be striking blindly this time.”

He didn’t say anything immediately, just a nod. He didn’t trust his voice. But after a moment, “Keep in touch Mir. You know how to contact me. Tell me when you’re ready and we’ll continue your training. Tell me when you’re going after Dosha and we’ll take him together.”

“I will,” she reassured him. The loudspeaker began to call for final boarding of her shuttle. The Togruta started to go, but turned back. With only a second of hesitation, she gave him a hug, which he returned fiercely.

And then she was gone.

Her warmth lingered with him.

+++

He watched her go, watched as her lithe form disappeared into the crowd. He continued to watch as her shuttle blasted off the tarmac and became nothing more than another star in the star-filled sky. He sighed.

It filled him with the same emotions he had learned to dread yet cherish. It reminded him of another day of his life. A long time ago. A day of contemplation, candles, a dark room. A mourning room. Two names to add to the one already on that small remembrance token. Untai. Lycis. Carved next to Nycha. All taken by the hands of Fate. Taken to return to whence they came.

And then Shyd. Not taken because of death, but taken because he had given her up. Shyd who had replaced Nycha in his heart, who had saved him from himself and shown him his place in the galaxy. Gone because he knew she could not follow where he was going.

Someone bumped into him, breaking the reverie. He uttered a brief apology, which Asemir returned before turning away from the landing bay. It wouldn’t do to lose himself in such contemplate. Remorse was for others, for those not trained in the Way of the Spirit. He could not let himself be imprisoned by such regret.

Mirae would contact him, as she always did. She would be safe and careful. Her wild days were surely over. He would see her again.

He turned away from the landing bay and threaded his way through the crowd. He became more aware of the dryness of his throat and altered his path towards a waiting vendor. He paid for a cool drink, courtesy of Dosha the Hutt, and slumped onto an unoccupied stool.

Asemir Lor’kora pulled out a datapad and started to scroll through his list of contracts. There was work to do. There was always work to do.

Veino gave a polite nod to the figure that sat down next to him on the stools, and then turned back to his own drink, savoring the taste, the coolness, and the sun. It was a good day today. He'd never been to this planet before, and a great deal of possibilities lay open before him. Move on? Stay and explore? Seek out some people in trouble? Check the local bounty board? All were possibilities. At the moment, there was a complete lack of obligations, though the dated indicated otherwise for the being next to him, but so be it. Not all were as carefree at the moment as he was. Not that he was really carefree by any means. For some reason, he did not think that knights ever really had times to be carefree.

He frowned slightly, thinking about the others back on Alderaan. How were they doing? Was this really the correct thing to do? Or would he better off staying there and training others? Which was more useful in the long run? He had no idea. His frown deepened, and he tapped the countertop with his fingers, counting the rhythm. One, two, three. One, two, three. Almost a waltz rhythm. It had been a while since he'd waltzed. Two years? Three? No, four years. That was indeed a long time.

He gave a quick shake of his head, coming back to the present. Now was not the time to sink into memories, for pity's sake, he wasn't old enough for that to happen yet. He should still have another twenty years before that started happening. That assumed he lived that long, of course. He suspected that was what was causing his problem, He had an early understanding of mortality.

Asemir returned the nod of the man next to him before glancing back his datapad. He often wondered why he had even taken on the profession of bounty hunting. It wasn't like he needed the credits. Before he had left the Sith Empire, he had absconded with a fortune, some of it his own personal wealth he had accumulated, but most of it siphoned from the Empire's coffers. He wasn't a thief by nature, but Asemir was not naive, and knew that if he were to strike out on his own, he would need resources.

So it wasn't out of a need for cash that had him hunting down persons of interest, rescuing lost wanderers, and a host of other missions. The reason also wasn't a mystery to him. He knew that he needed some goal in life, and it just so happened that this moment in time saw him fulfilling that need by picking up these at-times trivial pursuits.

Of course, sometimes those trivial pursuits ended up in not-so-trivial ventures. It was on one of those seemingly mundane contracts that he had met Mirae. That was a blessing, even though it had seemed more like a curse.

She had been what hellfire would have been like, had it the color of the rainbow. Pure fury personified. He had no difficulties subduing Mirae's physical attacks, as ferocious and vicious as they were, but her innate natural talent with the Force had given him trouble. She had tapped into a wellspring of sorcery that had reminded him of some of the witches in his Temple.

But overcome her, he did. And once he had hacked his way through her masks and barriers and shields, he had found a young woman, hurt and unsure and lost. Just like Nycha. She was just like Nycha.

Nycha.

Damn.

The Ingr'Nysk shook his head as he sipped his drink. Why did all of the women he meet have to be like Nycha? But Mirae was only a friend. Maybe?

Perhaps more than a friend? Asemir wasn't sure, but he suspected it. Certainly he and she were close. He had helped her recover from her past, from the pain and suffering. She had forgiven herself for sins she believed she had committed. In turn, she had filled a void in his life, given his existence a meaning that was more than to simply exist.

Perhaps. More than perhaps. Now that he gave it some more thought, he was sure they were more than friends. But it was too soon to pursue that course in life. Their relationship was not at that level.

Especially when he sensed that he was no longer alone to himself.

"Can I help you?" Asemir asked as he slowly looked up, nonchalantly, as if nothing untold were about to occur.

It was a burly human that responded. "Pringle the Hutt sends his regards."

The Forgotten set his drink and datapad on the bar. He glanced at the speaker. Tattoos on his face. Military-grade body armor. Blaster in one hand, held steady at him. No tremor. And friends. Two Trandoshan. Similarly clad in combat kit. And a Wookie.

Asemir sighed. "Really? How'd you find me?"

The man's tone didn't change. It was professional. But not respectful. Contemptful, rather. "Did you really think you could get away after killing Pringle? Where's the Togruta?"

"I don't know." The Forgotten shrugged. "She's not here. What's your name?"

"It doesn't matter," the other bounty hunter replied. He gestured with the blaster. "Now get up."

Asemir Lor'kora sighed, more from annoyance than anything else. He looked around the bar, at the other patrons. It wouldn't do to make a mess here. It really wouldn't.

OOC:

Feel free to jump in, anyone. :)

Veino returned to his drink after the figure next to him returned the nod. Nar Shadda was not a great place for starting idle conversation. Any subject was liable to get one shot at. So, it was best to return to drinking alone. Strange, how often that was the case. Despite every desire to help, when he was around beings who undoubtedly needed help, he was too busy staying incognito, He gave a bitter smile, but dropped it when the Force warned him of danger. He stiffened, and glanced back. Bounty hunters or thugs, no doubt. Were they after him? He hadn't done anything to anger a hurt, let alone named Pringle, now that they finally mentioned it.

Oh. They were not talking to him, but rather his neighbor. That was another odd thing about Nar Shadda. You had to be careful who you sat next to unless you didn't mind having a few extra holes when you left. Now the question of responses remained. This was not an ideal fight for a fight, especially against a Wookie. People whom not deserve to be injured would undoubtedly injured. That was something he would absolutely work to prevent.

His neighbor at least, did not seem to be over eager for this fight. That was a sign in his favor. Veino shifted slowly in his seat, moving his cost so that his lightsaber was more easily accessible. He would not pull it out unless absolutely necessary, It was entirely possible that he wouldn't need it at all in this situation. If worst came to worst, there was a table nearby he could throw at them, or use as a barrier to their blaster bolts. H just needed to wait and see what his neighbor's response would be.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Sometimes I wonder how I get myself in these kinds of situations. I was just a little streetrat, walking down the streets of the Underworld when a gang jumped me and tried to make me a corpse. All of a sudden a renowned and powerful Mentalist Master, in the form of Spencer Jacobs, jumps out of the shadows and saves my scrawny behind.

From that moment on, I jumped in and out of one ridiculous situation into another. This was just the latest in a line of disasters and adventures. Honestly, I shouldn’t be so surprised. When you sit down in a bar on Nar Shaddaa.. well you kinda should be expecting a fight or two.

Only thing I should be surprised of was the fact that the so-called professionals gave the man a chance to do something. What kind of hitman gives his target a few lasts words, followed by an on-going silence which can be filled by a sweep of the Force?

I finished my drink, and answered my own question for me. Only a stupid hitman. But maybe they thought they had a better chance, because there were outnumbering him four to one. Probably. It didn’t sit right to me though.

Don’t misunderstand me, I am not some Paragon of Virtue or a Paladin searching for Damsels (or in this situation a Guy) in distress. I ain’t that kind of man, but there is one thing I dislike. It’s when people try to gang up on their target, and then see fit to gloat about it.

No professionalism, if you ask me and yeah. That’s coming from a practicing Sith Lord, though I suppose I ain’t much of a Sith really. Didn’t really matter in the end, what mattered was that I decided to step in.

Might be a bit stupid, because.. even if you are a millionaire and one of the leaders of a big nation. You don’t want to make enemies out of a Hutt called Pringles. That’s just.. asking for problems.

At any rate, I filled my glass with the drink of fire, otherwise known as Wodka and instead of waiting for one of those bozos to finally take a shot. I threw the glass in the general direction of the Wookie.

Gotta understand. A Wookie ain’t no joke, even if it’s a stupid furball. They can rip your arm off without a second thought. So it wasn’t a coincidence I picked him as my first target.

The glass hit him right in the face, headshot! And it was followed by just a tinsy little speck of fire. Ah.. I love the smell of burning wookie in the morning.

I yawned, and then waited for a response.

[member="Veino Garn"], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Deep in the dark shadow of the place sat Maya. On the table a spice red blood wine. All that was shown was her eyes. Even then those remained a mysterious to those that dared to look her into the eyes. If by some movement that her hood would get tugged off. Given a lot of detail to her disguise having replace her purple hair with black jet hair. All they could see was the two different color eyes, one brown the other would change color. Only to add more just who was this one under cloak old looked armor. As if it had seen many battles or had it. Under her hood in her hair was a work of art being a gold, with jewel looking claw handle that wasn't just holding back all her hair that was twisted up. In fact a weapon of hers, but hidden it would remain unless called upon. On her hip was old batter up blaster, and knifes very different make of bone and teeth of some creature. Then around her in the different pouches was what made who she was only if they where open could some spy in there being oils along with different herbs followed by different plant seeds.

8f6f813e-97b9-4311-b215-b9300c8de881_zps387a7f55.jpg

Bring her dark gloved hand in front of her to wave her hand, to ones would take to much of fancy. To send them to the bar or out the door to what every waited them out on the harsh streets of Nar. There she would enjoy the much need drink, what she waiting for only the force would tickle the back of her mind.

That what happen, as what unfolded to the front of the place. Finding it hard to not want to figure it out only to get that small tingle. From the back to the front was now on edge with they finger on the there choose of weapons. Finding herself once again up on her feet. It was her calmness about her, but one if could see her in the force couldn't know if she was dark or lightside. All around her a shadow was swirling around as her force signature. If that wasn't enough on her neck was a amulet that had been forged by ancient sith magic enchantment long time ago. It had been handed down from bloodline to bloodline. Along with the tattoos upon her body.

amulet.png

Just as curious to what was going down, listen her skills was be on that what a normal human was when using the force to add in the matter at hand. Flowing to a place to see what all the players was in seeing a very large a enrage wookie that just hit. With most would have be able to see who did but with a trained force user could snake out the one that had cause this all or was it the one that now had narrow her eyes upon [member="Jared Ovmar"] now this peeked her own interest. Keeping her own guard to any others that could get a jump upon this one, feeling that might be another force user lerking about where or was it just her own mind play tricks on her @Veino Garn Hiding even the fact that was a Zeltron.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

The Wookie was on fire.

Asemir blinked. He was a veteran of a hundred thousand battles, he had seen combat on an equal number of worlds, and he had personally killed an equal amount of sentient beings. He had seen untold horrors, men blown apart by high explosives, men torn apart by clouds of shrapnel, men maimed by nefarious traps.

But this, this Wookie on fire, reeling wildly as its fur was consumed by the alcohol-fed flames, this was not something he had ever seen. Especially not at a spaceport drink stand.

The bounty hunter and his Trandoshan cronies all had their attentions drawn by their unfortunate friend. It was a distraction, an excellent distraction that Asemir was forever grateful for. He didn’t even think about questioning how a Wookie-torch had manifested itself, only focusing on the fact that there was indeed a Wookie-torch. It was what he needed.

The Forgotten slipped forward from his stool, knocking the wooden thing over, and grabbed the human’s gun hand. He twisted, expecting to hear the familiar wet snaps as his Force-powered grip destroyed the man’s fragile wrist bones, but all he got was resistance.

No yell of pain as shattered bones sliced through ligaments and tendons. No loosening of the blaster. No instant win.

The bounty hunter flexed his cybernetic arm, locking Asemir in position, and landed a solid cross to the Forgotten’s face. Metal met flesh, and flesh parted but the cheek bone did not give. Blue blood spilled from the wound, and Asemir felt himself go down.

Surprise threatened to overwhelm him as he dropped. Surprise at the howling Wookie-torch. Surprise at the cyborg hunter. Surprise at the blow that actually landed. But most of all, surprise at how he had been taken by surprise at all.

He, bladesmaster, combat master, assassin, commando, Forgotten. A stravag immature had actually landed a blow on his person. What the feth! There was something wrong. It didn’t matter that he had misjudged the bounty hunter, assuming him to be organic. He should have killed the man before he even had a chance to blink, let alone throw a punch. And the fact that he hadn’t even dodged or anticipated or deflected the punch. What shame.

I must be getting old, Asemir thought as he posted off the floor with his free hand and flipped to a kneeling position. His songblade was unsheathed, its sapphire edge gleaming under the dull spaceport lights. His cheek throbbed, more from embarrassment than pain.

The Forgotten looked up, muscles already tensing to deliver the cut that would eviscerate the cyborg-bounty hunter.

How the stravag did he move so fast? was Asemir’s thought, as he looked up, straight into bore of the bounty hunter’s blaster.

OOC: Have at it! Someone feel free to rescue Asemir. :)

@Veino Garn
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Veino blinked, surprised at the sudden turn of events. A flaming Wookie? That was a sight that would haunt his nightmares for the rest of his life. Equally surprising was the other bounty hunter's speed that now had a blaster pointed at his neighbor. He could feel other Force signatures on the scene, but there was no time to look for other details. He'd get involved now.

He settled himself into the and reached out to the blaster, and yanking at it to tear it from the bounty hunter's hand. Nobody else was going to die here today if he could help it.

He slipped off his stool and reached inside his pocket, grabbing his lightsaber, but keeping it hidden. Now was not the time to pull it out. He held up his other hand, "Now is not the place for a fight." He gestured around. "We would not want this to escalate further, would we?"

The crowd might not care. He did though, and he might be able to push others to join him in avoiding this fight.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
@Veino Garn [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

I ain’t some kind of sick perverted bastard who enjoys the suffering of others, so when that Wookie started wailing and thrashing around… well it bothered me more than I thought it would. A sick feeling pressed itself into my stomach, and it took me a while to get back in control.

By then the situation had gone even more haywire, if you could believe it. My hand grasped the lightsabre, hidden in my pocket, and I let it fly. It switched on with a woesh, as it flew through the air aimed at the hand of the merc that was threatening the guy.

If I was lucky, it would cut off the hand and give the big guy time to get in a hack and slash with his blade. If I wasn’t lucky.. I might have just decapitated the guy I was trying to save.

Let’s hope I am lucky.

As my eyes steadied themselves on the two other mercs, trying to put out the flaming wookie. I heard someone say something about not escalating things, I ignored the pup. Further escalating? We had a damn wookie on fire here, how much farther could it escalate?

My mind reached out towards the other two mercenaries, and I started to push against them. Hopefully I’d be able to put them down hard and easy, while they were busy doing other stuff. My aim was to enable all their pain-receptors at once, pain was our friend. It told us when we were doing something, we shouldn't be doing.

But turning them on all at once? Should overwhelm their senses, and make them cry for their mommy at the very least. And at best make them go sleepysleep for the next couple of hours.

Let’s see how this goes.

The bounty hunter's blaster was ripped from his hand, followed a moment later by a young man's shout that the fighting end immediately. Before those words even registered in Asemir's mind, the whoosh-hum of a spinning lightsaber slashed through the air. The Forgotten barely blinked when the blade sliced through the bounty hunter's arm, sending blood and sparks arcing through the air.

It was all he needed.

His songblade sang as it delivered a precise draw cut. Par keera, or tear-drop cut. A perfect return slash followed closely, the sapphire edge of the songblade humming as it cleaved flesh and armor alike. The hunter's armored body glove stood no chance against the Force-imbued sword. Neither did his cybernetic enhancements prove more than an annoyance to the ancient blade.

Asemir returned his sword to its scabbard as he stepped past the bounty hunter's corpse. He ignored the unconscious Trandoshans and silenced the wailing Wookie with a sudden jerk of the Force. The Wookie's head tilted at a peculiar angle until the angle became extreme. The walking carpet dropped to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut, it's scorched body smoldering gently.

Asemir Lor'kora let out a deep breath and glanced around. He nodded towards the young man who had yanked the blaster and the man who had thrown the lightsaber. "Thanks for the assist. I am in your debt." Asemir paused for a moment. "Who are you two?"

[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Veino stood, studying the results of the situation. Not at all what he had hoped for. That was life though. Every time you had a plan, the universe made something different occur. Usually something very different. But perhaps it was good he did not interfere. The two involved seemed to be far superior to him in skill and experience. He suspected things would end badly if he ended up in a fight with either one of them.

He gave them a quick nod at the words, almost wanting to wave it off, but that could save his life one day, "Only as large a debt as you wish though. I didn't do much. Name's Veino though." He eyed the crowd carefully, seeing if there was a chance there would be more trouble or not. This was a tough crowd to read, and he wasn't going to drop his emotional shields. Far too dangerous here.

His hand holding his saber in his pocket relaxed, and he pulled it out, crossing his arms over his chest. "Think this Hutt will cause any more trouble?"

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

"The Hutt is dead," Asemir replied. " He won't be causing much trouble, but i can't say the same for his cronies." The Forgotten paused, wondering how much he should reveal to this person. He didn't think it was worth mentioning Mirae. "I'm not sure I left the best of impressions when I killed him."

Asemir reached for the fallen lightsaber, pulling it towards him with the Force. He handed it to its owner, pommel first. "I believe this is yours?"

[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

Nar Shaddaa.

Why did the thought of it always bother Maria? It was her home planet, true, but... Even after her life changed, she still felt like there is something going on with it, like something is disturbing her. After leaving the planet many many years ago, her father had told her to forget it, it was a memory Maria had of her father.

But why couldn't she forget?

She had to have her revenge.

It was her second time there on Nar Shaddaa after she had started living her own life and now she didn't have any plans at all. The last time, she had broken into a famous man's house, but what would happen that time?

There was only one way to find out.

Maria was still in the spaceport, hanging out there, even talking to some people. She had a social life, chatting with strangers who meant nothing to her. It was a dangerous planet, but it did not matter too much. Natalja was used to dangerous. She had been raised on the Hutt moon, after all.

She did not notice anything which happened around the place because she was too far away from it. But her sensing talents in the Force told her something is happening. And it had to be something interesting.

She was just having a conversation with a man and it would have been rude if she would have just left. She had to wait until their talk is over and only then she could see what's going on.

Wait.

Hanging back in the shadow something was right in all of this. It seem that all this was done for some other reason. Hearing that the Hutt was no longer living. Quicken her mind more so. It was out of the side of her one eye. With out even thinking leaping over the few tables. Only to find her leather black skin glove going for the collar of one that seem to want to make a quick exit out the back.

It was more then that in his wild eyes of his that seem to tell her all she need to know. "Why be in such a hurry.", taking him up to the bar.

Looking at the others, giving them a smile upon her very darken lips with black lips stick., "I would like a drink for my friend here, make mind a sweet tar wine from Corellia." , bring this one in her hand that seem to be wanting to get way from her.

"SIT", looking at [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] giving him a nod.
To find herself looking at the others, that seem to have some kind of force abilities @Veino Garn

[member="Jared Ovmar"], "I think he wanted to talk," winking at Jared. Only to make sure that her own force signature hind replayed with a shadow swirls around her.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

KA-12

Protocal Killer
Result of missing the fight on Dantooine disappointed KA-12. On her way to Yavin, she decided to track some bounties on Nar Shaddaa. Hopefully they'd be drunken and stupid so she could make a clean kill. She hid her blaster inside her hollowed back which opened, then acting like a regular protocol droid. She headed to a cantina, which had so many bounties she couldn't even compute that many. Though right as she was about to approach a drunk, half-conscious bounty, she noticed someone with a Lightsaber. She tried to detect if they were a threat or bounty. Only threat came up, and the ID was not in her database.

"H-h-h-h-h-hey droid... More Tatooine Sunrise..." The drunken bounty said. It was a Rodian, not caring how many credits he was spending.

"Sure! Be back in a moment." KA-12 lied. She walked into the kitchen, took a small pistol and shot another droid, took it's orders it had collected from costumers, and then headed outside, hiding the blaster. She saw some small drama flare, then someone giving the Lightsaber to somebody else. Which was the Jedi? She didn't care. She believed she could take on the whole cantina... BELIEVED being the key word. She approached the two male customers at the bar.

"Mind taking a quick survey on our service?" KA-12 asked, trying to distract them. Too late. Another woman had entered the scene.

@Veino Garn

Veino nodded at the Zeltron who suddenly approached them, but frowned slightly at his neighbor's reply. He gave an exasperated shrug. "A dead Hutt. Of course. Nothing in the galaxy causes more trouble than a dead Hutt." He raised an eyebrow as the droid approached. "A survey on your service? At a place like this?"

Theft was odd. Very odd. Dives like this didn't usually care about their service. Most of the patrons didn't either. They came to get drunk or gamble. Not like they would in a high class establishment where service mattered either. So what was this droid up to? He hadn't seen this droid walking around earlier. Something seemed off. "How long is this survey?"

He was stalling now, watching and waiting, trying to decipher the enigma here. The droid was out of place. He was fairly certain of at. Or suffering a programming malfunction. Or was faking something. So much for trying to solve that question. It looked like he'd just have to discover the answer as time came along.

[member="KA-12"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom