Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the forests.

"Hmm... I wonder if They'll let me join."
"Prrrllliiis"
"Be quiet George"

Kosu Goram and George the Jester Hovered along the beaches of Kasyyyk, The breeze was refreshing.

Time: about midday​
Weather: Bright and sunny​
Tags: [member="Kosu Goram"]​
Sylas was out on the beach with his Frost Onyx Wolf team. With all of them doing various things. Thoremas and Asahu were trying to out race each other with thoremas just out in front as they continued their running. "Come on Ice Queen, think you can beat the Shadow Fox? I am the fastest runner out of all of us and you know it." She looked frustrated as she focused on the sand in front of him making it more wet than it normally would be as it sucked in his foot for a second tripping him up as she continued running. "Not anymore." She said as she passed him. "Hey."

Susakel was shaking her head watching them. "Slow down you too. I said R&R which is rest and recovery not race and rebound." Angikee giggled watching and listening as she relaxed on a beach chair. She didn't laugh often so it was a rare treat to hear it from her in any fashion. As she did so Thoremas grinned got up and began running again. He caught back up to Asahu again as it became neck and neck once more.

Sylas sat building a sand castle trying to focus on not only his alter environment ability but also beast bonds at the same time as he had a hermit crab wandering along gathering sticks and the like while across from him sat Garth. He marveled at how Sylas was managing two abilities at once such as these as he was quietly tinkering on a droid he had brought along keeping a small force bubble around it to keep the sand from getting into it's gears. If he was honest it wasn't the only thing he marveled about sylas but he knew his hopes and chances would be dashed if he tried.

He had asked Angikee once if it would ever work but the farseer had only responded with "You will know." She wasn't one to mince words ever since she barely if ever spoke so that was the only shred of hope that garth had to hold onto for if it was at all possible. That's when he heard "Garth are you with me?" As he looked over to see sylas talking to him. "yes...Yes yes of course I am." Sylas gave a sly smile "Then what did I say?" Garth thought for a moment. "I don't know sorry I was lost in thought."

Sylas laughed. "It's okay I could see you day dreaming. I was just asking what was it about?" Garth blushed and turned away quickly to hide it. "Ummmm nothing." Sylas got a cheeky look on his face. "Someone your into hey? Who's the lucky person?" Garth looked back and turned away. "I can't tell you that." And added under his breath "not yet. not time yet." Sylas looked puzzled then shrugged. "Alright keep it to yourself for now but I will find out one day."

Kosu sensed a disturbance in the force, He called Swivel over to walk with him to see what this disturbance might be.
And to Kosus' surprise it was a group of children.
"Swivel"
"Yes sir"
"Scan for any other lifeforms in the area"
Swivel quickly scanned their surroundings.
"there are none aside from a few small forest creatures fifty kilometers south"
"very well" so these children are the source... interesting.

At that point George, smelling something edible started hopwobbling in the childrens general direction.
"George get back here you'll make a bad impression" what's the point Jesters never listen anyway.

Time: about midday​
Weather: Bright and sunny​
Tags: [member="Kosu Goram"]​
Sylas would look up as he felt someone approach losing focus on his sand castle accidentally knocking over one of the towers he was trying to make. Garth looked up at the sound. "What is it?" Sylas scanned the area. "Someone is coming and they are bringing some kind of new animal with them. One I haven't come across." He then saw a rather large white ball of fluff slowly making its way across the sand towards their food.

"Well that's an interesting white blob." Garth said raising an eyebrow. Sylas shrugged "Definitely an animal not native to here meaning it's owner is likely nearby. Also I think." He stopped for a second feeling out to the animal sensing it's immense hunger. "That whatever it is. Is always hungry and would probably will eat through our food stores if we aren't careful." He said getting up dusting off sand moving to the area where the food storage is before the creature could make it.

He then picked out some of their food before sitting down and breaking it into small pieces trying to entice the creature closer so he could control it's consumption rather than let it eat it's way through their food and wait for whoever owned the fluffy ball of white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom