Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Depths (Templar, PM to join)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Just a little shaky? A bit better than Marek would figure anyone for being in that role right there. The Templar nodded to his comrade. “Well, you almost did get eaten by the demon fish.” Or whatever it was called. Marek didn’t really hold to any real religion, so using the word demon here was more just that it was all teeth.

Looking back to the cave, he nodded. Sure, the crystals did have to survive a whole lot. That was at least reassuring. Running a hand over the slicksuit to check for holes, he nodded. “I suppose its time to start digging.” Which meant using the Force to move the rocks out of the way. Hopefully the crystal would be there. He really didn’t want to deal with being NARC’d from repeated dives in search of these crystals.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

I nodded my head as the young man said that we should start digging. Nodding my head, I simply started to work. Reaching both of my hands out, I grabbed a hold of two of them, and picked them up. Oh they were heavy, I moved them behind me and flung them to fall into the depths below. grabbing a few more, I hoped that the beast really was killed.

@[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
At least when one was moving things in the water, there wasn’t all the gravity to worry about. Sure, there was enough, but things were a bit lighter under the water. And that was half the reason why Marek took to the water. Everything was different, when he was younger, he knew if he could learn how to operate here, he could change any kind of fight into his advantage, even if he wasn’t a fish person. Any type of water world, or operation where he needed to defend an indigenous race, his expertise would help.

Plus, well, being good in a certain type of environment, and joining a larger group meant that he could get his expertise used. And that meant more missions and trips to tropical worlds, rather than tundra worlds. The one place he really didn’t like. Still, he knew there were going to be times when temples needed to be explored, and that would almost make up for the chilly atmosphere. Almost.

Still not feeling the beast, Marek made sure he could quickly move his spear gun to his hand when they continued to clear the rocks. “I think we might be safe.” He said, stepping a bit closer to the cave in and reaching out with the Force.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom