Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Into the Deep

How often had Raphael travelled into the Outer Rim or even the Unknown Regions, just trying to find answers of some kind. Yet...now he had several answers. Khusrasol was singing through the vast emptiness of space as they went, and no one reached seemed to hear them. It was an odd experience floating through space in a ship that was literally alive, that he was directly connecting to. He could see through her eyes and she could attach to his experience and understand the things that he had learned and knew.

That made navigating through hyperspace so much easier for both of them. He barely needed to immerse himself completely in the Force, and she didn't need to work too hard on navigating. The two of them together... It was like an odd match that the galaxy hadn't permitted until now. So they dashed through hyperspace, as he felt out the mass shadows around them. And then he heard it... A strange call and they suddenly dropped out of hyperspace.

"What is it, Raphael?" Khusrasol seemed just as lost as he was as he felt an odd pull, a strange call. "You feel something as well, don't you?"

Raphael didn't move them for a few minutes. "Yeah... I did... I don't fully like it either..." They drifted for a few more minutes. "...but we need to investigate regardless. If something bad is happening then we should at least help." Slowly Khusrasol turned and once more they blasted into space finally dropping out of hyperspace in the Binaros System.

"I dislike this intensely, Raphael..."
Khusrasol's voice cut into his mind. "There is a darkness here..."

"Yeah... I have an idea. Fly me down to the planet's surface and drop me off. If something goes wrong, I'll reach out to you."

There was a longer pause. "I dislike that more. But it is, perhaps, the best plan that we have." And so down she flew, dropping Raphael in a slowed crawl flight and then launching off. He drew his mag pistol and once more immersed himself into the Force. There was... a thick darkness not too far. He needed to at least see what it was and so forward he went.

Delcep Larrkin Delcep Larrkin

Delcep felt it, someone. He didn't feel someone force sensitive or just someone, in what, years? He smiles lightly and return to his archives aboard his clean ship on the surface. Who knows, perhaps this person would come.

Two or three minutes pass while Delcep is just in complete silence, letting the Force flow through him in an agressive manner. Clearly, he needed a brake from days of learning. He'd take his armor and lightsaber, going for a basic training on the equator, where the few land masses are.

"Might want to continue my mastery of the Ataru form.. Who knows." He'd grumble, indecisive. After he turned on his incomplete double lightsaber, Delcep would finalize the attacks, chopping off some trees which he would then take to the nearby river.

"God, I hope it isn't a Jedi who came to take me back. I swear if it's one of them.." He'd then proceed to turn of his lightsaber, sliding it in his armor belt. Delcep would be patiently waiting for the new comer. Maybe, this person was here to harvest the woods, making an old school ship interior. Or just searching slaves.

Slowly Raphael explored the landmass that he'd been on and immersed himself in the ocean that was the Force. Something... was here... Or, perhaps, it was someone. An angered rippled shot to him through the Force, and he staggered back. Something had just been destroyed by someone. It... was aggressive, perhaps almost angry. Maybe it was just frustrated. He started walking in the direction of the ripple. The Force guided him well and easily. Finding darkness in it, finding the aggression, just felt easy.

The ripple led him to a man, very peculiarly, the man had armor on and a saber on his belt loop. There...was something strange about the man and he resisted the urge to grab his own saber that even now was dangling from his belt. He didn't know how the man would take that and instead he slowly returned Clemency to its holster. He hadn't brought Absolution. There wasn't really any point. His mag pistol was meant for whenever he was in an area that he'd need quicker response times.

"Hello there." Raphael waved as he approached slowly. "Name's Raph, and I came to this planet in peace. Something called me out here, though I'm not sure fully what it was, it seems to have led me to here." He paused, hands slowly going into his jacket pockets. "So who are you?"

Delcep was sorted near his ship, when he heard the man. Good news, it wasn't a pillager or a slave trader. So what now, who was he? He quickly analysed the things that this Raph has told him. He received some sort of message?

Maybe he saw, heard or felt the Force flowing through Delcep while he was consulting the archives? He took five to ten seconds before answering. "Hi Raph.. I'm pretty sure I didn't use the communications system of my ship nor used any kind of emergency system here.. So tell me, Raph. Should I trust you?" Delcep would be looking at him dead in the eyes, trying to, maybe intimidate him?

After all, It's been years since he didn't encounter anyone force sensitive. Inside, he could feel it. He was guided by the Force here. But this Raph, does he even know that the Force is. Or does he think that he's some magic guy? Really, that is the question.

"And, why are you saying that you're here to give some help while you're obviously carrying a blaster, ready to shoot?"

He glanced at the man who, of course, gazed at him with suspicion and Raph couldn't exactly deny that he was a little odd. Then, looking at his pistol, he slowly slid it back into its holster and raised his hands. "That's not..." The man asked, in a rather...aggressive way if he was trustworthy. Raphael sighed a bit. "Look, man, I get it. Guy shows up on your doorstep potentially outta nowhere and says "hey I got a call" but it's not what I meant. In this case, I just meant that..." He sighed. "How...do I explain... I heard..." He frowned and scratched his head.

"It wasn't from a communication or emergency system. Whaddya think that I am a cop? A jedi?" He looked down at the saber. "Don't let the saber fool ya. Not a jedi." He waved his hands sighing. "More or less I got called here by the Force, it guided me out here for some kind of reason." Raphael shifted a bit uncomfortably.

"I'm not asking you for unconditional trust here, man. If you have any questions, I can certainly answer just about anything. I wanted to make sure that no one needed help and most of the help I've had to give has been nothing but people attacking colonies or attacking normal random people. It wasn't a you thing. I don't always trust that people aren't about to attack me, when I first land."

He looked at Raph, sighed and gave a little smile hearing someone say anything related to the Force. He was curious. Like, that man has a lightsaber, is potentially skilled with the Force and isn't a Jedi or Sith? "Alright, Raph.. How did the Force guide you, what did you feel? I mean, I'll not hide it, I was a Jedi once. But who are you exactly, for who did you give allegiance, Raph?"

At this moment, Delcep was irritated. A man lands here, says that he was guided by the Force. 'Damn, am I that predictable?' was Delcep's thoughts here.

He'd get up, seeing that this individual is no longer dangerous. And anyways, what could he possibly do? Delcep would think for a second, remembering that he didn't reveal his name. "Oh and Raph, my name's Delcep. If that makes you more comfortable." He'd say, still curious.

How did it guide him? What did he feel? He frowned a bit. How...best to answer such a question... He'd never fully quite grasped how the Force guided him specifically. It was... not an easy thing to explain. Unlike many he didn't see colors or hear music or voices... "Well, and this might sound either implausible or difficult to imagine, but the Force, to me, is kind of like an ocean. I can feel ripples from the actions or words of people. When people decide to do one thing or another it shifts the tides of the galaxy. Some places are weaker in it and its like the ocean pulled away and some are stronger and its like a deluge or deeper place. As to who do I owe allegiance? Uh, myself, I guess, and my adopted sister."

What was this guy's deal? He said that he was a jedi, meaning past tense, meaning he no longer was. There was a story there, obviously, but Raph wasn't about to pry into it. Not his business, after all. But then...why had the Force led him to this man, on this planet here. It felt... He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something felt off. Maybe he should pry, albeit tactfully, instead of bluntly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Delcep. Though, to be honest, I'm not quite certain why the Force led me out this way. I tend to be drawn to random places, for instance the Unknown Regions and the far flung areas of it. It's where I found the..." He paused for a moment, hand lightly brushing the saber at his side. "It's where I found the crystal for the saber, for instance. On a planet that was dying in the Force." He shifted stance a bit. He felt... a bit of unease, but whether it was from the man or due to him, Raphael wasn't entirely sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom