Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into The Bleak Distance

"She's not remarkable. She's an animal. An individual warped by the Dark Side into a feral, raving, mentally unhinged lunatic who would be put down as a case of rabies if she were a dog. Instead of mastering the Dark Side, it has destroyed whatever sense and sensibility once existed within her cranial cavity. She is the epitome of failure, Vilka. You would do well not to glorify such a mistake."

Vanessa proceeded onwards before thinking for a moment. "So you were a princess before coming to the Sith?" An eyebrow gently raised in curiosity. "And from such a primitive society too. How curious. It makes me wonder how you ended up here."

[member="Vilka Pharro"]

"In matters of the Dark Side, it is the flaws that render victory. There is, after all, a reason one does not find too many humanitarians fostering virulent passions. Who, after all, has the most potential for the utmost rage, the utmost pain, to tap into the truly boundless depths of despair than that which you would call failure personified. I do not glorify her, Vantai; simply what she might become. To glorify the living is rarely prudent, but the shades of the distant future? That, I would name aspiration. The avaricious desire for what could be." Vilka couldn't deny a lack of complete faith in her words, but such compulsive contrarianism had gotten her this far, at least.

Vanessa's words set her blood running cold. Good. "Princess?" She paused for thought. "If that is the best translation. A despot child, yes. Ill-fated, perhaps." Vilka spoke slowly, her tone tense. "When one sits upon the achievements of their ancestors, it follows that they bear their mistakes, all the same. Sometimes such a throne is weak. Who can say." Her words slipped between gritted teeth. "Cast out into the dark, naked, I crawled my way here."

"I wonder, Vantai, what you aim to achieve with these questions."

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

[member="Vilka Pharro"]

"It is unfortunate that now she will never become anything." Vanessa concluded. "She has become a pariah, and a pariah to the Darkness she will remain for as long as she continues to exist as an aberration." She noticed the tension in her new apprentice's tone as she talked of her past. " Despot child. The daughter of a dictator, or other tyrant. How unfortunate that you were not able to change and garner the necessary influence before things turned sour." She pondered over the woman's words for a moment. "Cast out - naked, stripped of everything you possessed. Slavery, perhaps?" She inquired.

"As for why I ask - the more I know about you, the better I can work with you to progress as a Sith. To showcase to you my ways and ideology so you may learn from them and acquire a position of power similar to myself. I actually do want you to achieve your goals - not the goal of destroying me and what I have built, but other goals." She answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom