Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Interview with Nyxeris

dRUm20K.png

objective: Interviewing the new hire.

With Frank inheriting the role of owner of Hades Corp came with it alot of responsiblilitys namely focusing on other things to expand the company and unfortunatly for Ty the privous owner Frank had to expand the companies employment so that it could get more done. After exausting multiple options of those ill fit to be recruited Frank had one more to see today. Nyxeris the lady of blood, Frank stood in the recruitment meeting area he chose to redisne into a training room to instill disaplin and comradery to those who join up. Biodroids would be training in the background While frank stood in the middle of the room. Wearing a Tanktop and Urban grey BDU pants tucked neatly into his Combat boots. he stood in parade rest for the possible new hire to enter. His body adorn with various scars from burns, bullets and various brushes with death in his extensive 24 years of service to various militarys. In short hes vary experinced and determined.

as such with his interest peaked with the possible new hire he wishes to speak with them as Hades corp is in need of people to aid in recruitment as well as fight for them when clients shell out the cash and wish EE being one of Hades Corps better clients and them assisting in a war soon what better time to search for a new hire.

dRUm20K.png

dRUm20K.png

Frank looked to Nyxeris Before given her his full attention. "Its not a Problem I wanted to formally meet with you as you seemed like a good adition to Hades Corp and with offically joining up comes with its own benifits. You will be given a salary to fit your position within the company as well as we can offer training to your forces should you deem it nessesary to get them trained." Looking back to the 32 biodroids in the training area as they have just finished up Frank would Nod his head. "Now with that being said the biodroids training behind me are the detachment of scarecrows you requested. the scarecrows have about 100 years of history with this company Having been the first thing utilized by the Late founder, as such they and all their equipment and vehicals will be making their way into your new ship. Your new ship is the Providence-class carrier/destroyer Once owned by the privious CEO may it serve you well." Frank walked over to a nearby table and grabbed a data tablet.

"Now if yu have any questions now would be the time to ask them otherwise I can give you your first mission breif, about a joint operation with the TSE and our client Eternal empire."

N Nyxeris

dRUm20K.png
(edited)

dRUm20K.png

Frank nodded noting her Eagerness and professionalism His cybernetic eyes flashing only briefly as they scanned the data on the pad quickly Honestly if it weren't for the scarring some might not be able to tell that frank was extensively augmented. Looking behind him to the female and male Biodroids as the wrapped up their training Franked barked out. "Alright Troops get your gear and belongings RTB in 5 mikes your commanding officer until rotation will be Nyxeris show her the same Professionalism you showed me and spooky lay off the rock music trivia." The room was filled with yes sirs and mild chuckles as they left the room.

Frank turned back around Shaking his head slightly. "the biodroids are synthetic organisms the eat breath bleed just like you or I Hades corp specializes in bleeding edge technology and they were the keystone to this companies success. Furthermore with the new models finished should you deem in necessary to have body guards you may request some free of charge." he said offhandedly to explain why the Biodroids were far different then any other droid seen so far. "Now as far as The mission brief is concerned, I wont be able to join you on it as I'm busy doing damage control down here and trying to un-feth this situation the late CEO left this company in. The Eternal Empire Is assisting in Defense of The Sith Empire, Their good people down there unlike what The New Imperial Order and Galactic Alliance would have you believe so I need you to assist In the defense by any means necessary. stick to the ROE And coordinate with allied and Eternal Empire Forces I'm trusting you on this We work close with The Eternal Empire and unfortunately Hades corp forces are spread thin So I'm giving you as many tools as I can spare to complete this mission successfully details are in this datatab." Frank would offer her the Data tab before finishing with a salute fallowed by, "Welcome to the team Ma'am."

dRUm20K.png
(edited)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom