Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interstellar Protocol

I had an idea at one point of various major factions governments coming together and signing a document that places restrictions on certain kinds of weapons and forms of warfare. Think Geneva Convention/Protocol in essence.

I had thought that perhaps various companies and groups would guarantee some form of service to those who take part. The exact nature of the treatise and rewards/punishments I would like to speak with the various leaders.

Just an idea, anyone else interested?

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
Sounds very interesting

Question is who will make sure governments follow the protocols
Who does the protocols affect
Will everyone be forced to follow the protocols
Will it be forced onto everyone on the galaxy
And how will this affect the galaxy's economy

All can be answered in that thread
If Utinni Traded Goods was a bigger company i would happily be apart of that thread

My basic thinking was that it would follow a similar effect as real world equivalents, all involved would keep an eye out that the treaty was being followed. Should someone break it then a meeting of some form would be held to determine punishment, whether it be expulsions from the treaty and the perks that go with it, or a temporary hampering of company support, etc.

The protocols would affect mainly the methods and rules of combat, however there would be stipulations put on other parts of governing. Only those governments/companies/etc. that wish to sign will be affected and none will be forced to sign.

As for the economy, I am uncertain. Do you have anything in mind for that?
@B'kik

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ultimatum"]

I like the idea. It goes along with Commenor's ideals. Economywise, it could tie in with trade deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom