Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interstellar Protectorate

In a divided galaxy, the Protectorate will keep you safe.
Choose order, choose justice, choose the Protectorate!

a2450e3736d94ae777aee1d6eabbac72.png

Founded by the former Monarchy and nobility of Kaikielius, a great noble houses of the Tapani Sector. With the fall of the Galactic Alliance, the world of kaikieli saw itself too close of threats and so were they're neighbors. so seizing back the reigns of history in to the hands of men and claim they're rightful place in the galaxy. Tired of conflicts, tired of corrupt governments, tired of lies, tired of false promises, they established a individual government, a New Order, but unlike the ancient kingdoms in Kaikielius of old, but a alliance, made of mighty strength and wisdom, not to conquer the galaxy and oppress civilizations, but to bring order, justice, stability and peace to all who join. From the Declaration of Independence:

"Like the New Order of old, the peace have lost over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians in fanatical organizations. The direction of our course is clear. Either perish before magic and old religions, or rise and claim what it belongs to us. We will lead the Protectorate to glories beyond imagining. We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the citizens of the Protectorate. We will struggle, we will endure, we will prevail. Ten thousand years of glory begins today, a glory to make the galaxy share our splendor. For today we fight for freedom."

For glory and peace. Join and protect the galaxy, join the Protectorate!

POLITICS:

The Interstellar Protectorate is based on a self ruled systems politics. United under one banner and with sole purpose to maintain order and peace,the systems that joined maintain they're identity and rulers, only submitting to the protectorate laws for the common good. Joining resources, uniting forces to protect they're borders and they're freedom. Ruled by a council, called Sanctum, formed of rulers of the worlds which they ally themselves. Each of the council members control a part of the Protectorate, one assigned as Minister of Law, other as Minister of Science, and on it goes. To hold the tittle of Primarch, is to be able to keep the council working together for the common good. The Sanctum runs the Protectorate, democracy is it's foundation stone. All members and rulers of the planet hold noble titles such as Duke and Count, followed by High Lord and Baron, new planets also are anointed with noble titles according to their status.

THE PRIMARCH OF THE PROTECTORATE

A noble kaikielli family having a permanent seat on the Senate, and de facto control over the Ministry of Law. In the days following Kaikielius's establishment as an kingdom under the Galactic Alliance, House Solidor found itself in the opposition to the then-powerful military. House Solidor's firm grip on the workings of his homeworld can be felt to this day, with Primarch Gramis the fourth in a succession of Solidor rulers. Chosen by the Great Houses in Kaikelius, one of the founders of the republic, to still lead the Protectorate.

THE SANCTUM

Formed from the rulers of the nations that joined. Every planet votes in the politics, foreign affairs, battle decisions that decide everything in the Protectorate. Each one holding one vote, called and anointed as a Count or Countess, by the ways of the noble houses of old in Kaikielius. Each member of the Sanctum also controls a "Ministry" or "Department", such as one is chose to lead negotiations, other runs all the important science research, economics, military and naval power.

THE MILITARY

Divided in sectors, each sector is led by a High Lord, which gives them authority over the Grand Admiral in the naval forces, or by the Grand General in the field. Special Forces known as the Magisterium are directly ordered by Sanctum members and the Primarch, holding the rank of Judges. Nobles that have excelled themselves with great abilities are anointed Knights of the Protectorate, holding the rank of Sir.

THE FORCE

The Force, or Magic as its called is a very mixed opinion through the Protectorate. Since the elzeri due not believe in the dark or light side of the Force, but rather a gray one. Accepting and treasuring knowledge from both sides of force and keeping a gray vision, that states that never can be too much light, nor too much dark, as said in the Shrine of Dios(The name of their religion):

Peace is a goal. There is only equality.
Through equality I gain Vision.
Through Vision I gain Wisdom.
Through Wisdom I gain Power.
Through Power my faith is kept.
Neither in the dark, i walk
Neither in the light, i walk
By the face of the moon
I become the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom