Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Interest Check

Cintak Gakon

C
Greetings and salutations, fellow scum of the galaxy!

I am Cintak Gakon, leader of the Crimson Exchange, a mercenary and crime group based in Nar Shadda and Nal Hutta.

Recently, the Silver jedi took the hex, and the Bryn are all around us. In character, my guy is more pissed than a Dug in heavy traffic:
I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in joining the faction, and leading a type of resistance. It'd be a great character development, a crime-lord gone rebel after he lost his empire. I'll convert the Crimson Exchange into a freedom-fighting force led by yours truly ;) and we can create a good story around the few neutral planets working together, pushing back two major factions.

To accomplish it, we'll wait for the new rule, and rebel at a surrounded neutral hex around Nar Shaddah/Nal Hutta, and either turn the taken hexes neutral and go minor again, OR keep them and go major.

To summarize, I want to know if anyone would join an ex-crime syndicate turned freedom-fighting force that resists the advances of the Bryn and the Jedi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cintak Gakon

C
Hailyn Hailyn

Well, yes, and no.

I understood the flashpoint, but I did get two things confused.

I'll edit it, but what I was trying to say was when the rule change that Tefka proposed takes place, we'll do the big rebellion and take a bunch of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom