Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Young Jedi Adventure

Because younglings can have adventures too.

Also, since I'm not a Silver Jedi (even though I'm shamelessly stealing this idea from the Silver Jedi missions thread), I'm putting this here in case we have any Frontier Corps, AgriCorps, Antarian Rangers, Silver Jedi, or Vongformed Pomeranians who might want to join in.

(Do we have Vongformed Pomeranians? I feel like this should be a thing...)

In particular, I'm calling out [member="Ren Colvet"] and [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

Mission Name: Sacrifice of Angels (adapted from Chilled to the Bone - credit to [member="Coci Heavenshield"])
Mission Location: Deep Space, near Midvinter
Mission Objective: To visit Midvinter however, you do not arrive. Instead, an attack by pirates brings you to a derelict space station in Wild Space, from which you must escape.

Rewards: Corellia Digital's latest iPhone HoloBoy Advanced or a Solari lightsaber crystal
Risks: Death, Permanent Injury, Temporary Injury, Temporary Insanity, Post Traumatic Stress, Epic Fun

I can think of a couple of ways this could be put together, but let's see who we have interest wise first. If anyone.

[member="Norah Kitts-Castillon"] Yay!

Hmm now to tag another... :p

[member="Nina Heavenshield"] ! Come on! Lets get into trouble! I will protect you! Cause ...

Théo is ....
af8be777fbed573d03eadd3c06fd89b4.jpg
:p

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Umm....Miss Kerrigan, please don't kill my caretakers....Thank you.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Boo Chiyo"]

My alt Makai Dashiell has a Aquaman-like suphero called 'Captain Atlantis'. Friend to all with scales! Feel free to use it if you're looking to work on Theo's suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom