Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Silver Jedi Tournament

After the recent events, Masters Jericho and Syn have found the blades and skills of the Silver Jedi have dulled and their people disheartened. What would the best way to entrerain the masses and hone the skills of the Jedi and it's military?

A Tournament! But as the two masters go, this will not be a formal style of battle as it will take place in Jericho's enviroment changing chamber where teams of two will have to adapt to situations to defeat their opponents. There will be no ranking systems and teams will be picked randomly. Unsatisfied with your partner? Make it work. Will it be a soldier and a Jedi, A ranger and Guardian? Mix it up!

As battle goes, I or Syn will randomly change the enviroment that you are in. It can be on the jungle, the desert, zero gravity, 2x normal gravity. Who knows? Only we do. So be prepared for anything.

As far as judging goes, teams will be judged on writing, team work, creativity, fairness, and of course PvP ability. Ultimately there will be only ONE team that win the prestige and rewards but all will walk out learning something new!

Rewards: TBA
Teams:

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] and [member="Mabbik"] v. [member="Sorel Crieff"] and [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] v. [member="Aria Vale"] and [member="Arisa Yune"]

@Joyln Vahr and [member="Sarianna Misarr"] v. ???

UPDATE: Current teams are subject to change! Need more interest to get this going other wise we will do a traditional 1 v 1 with the current rules applied!

yes.gif

[member="Matsu Ike"]

MEH.

Lol, I've not interacted with Syn, so can't count him as imposing to me, especially considering I've already established myself at the point our paths finally crossed.

The Heavenshields, however, have had a presence since the beginning, thus, super imposing.

[member="Jericho"]

I feel as though I have gotten rather rusty with my PvP, what experience I have. If the Silver Jedi would accept a new member into the roster of this one, I would be pleased to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom