Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check - Return of the Mack [Black Bha'lir]

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
sqJ22at.gif
>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>>> SOURCE UNIDENTIFIED
>>> PROCESSING AUDIO

>>> "Rrrraaaawk! Heard about a job, big shot gangster's lookin for recruits. If you're in the know, you've heard about the treasure fleets. Tribute convoys, they fly top secret routes from Corporate Sector space to the heart of the Sith Empire.

>>> Its the biggest payoff the galaxy's ever seen, gilded star destroyers with holds packed to the brim. Precious gems, priceless art, powerful relics. This would be the take of the millennium, more credits than you can, rrrrawk, possibly imagine!

>>> All we gotta do is take out a Sith fleet. Simple, right? You can see why its never been tried before. Brute forcing that kinda firepower would take every crew in the Rim. Crash and burn, except rumor is something's happening that's never happened before.

>>> The Sith lost contact with their latest convoy after some kinda freak nebula storm, and since then there's been no sign of em. Except my guy says he has the coordinates of the Radiant Despair, flagship of the lot! Says she's at the bottom of some ocean, can you believe that dren? Says it won't be long until the Empire wises up, figures out a way to track her down.

>>> Come to Void Station. Ask around for Little Yondu's chop shop. Tell them you're a friend of birds. This message will self destruct in five seconds. Just kidding, but seriously, delete this log."

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w[/youtube]​

Thread is ACTIVE.

What the heck kind of thread is this anyway?

This thread will be mostly freeform but lightly DMed in parts. I will do my best to herd us along as best I'm able towards where we're supposed to go, but I am very open to improvisation and other writers driving storylines forward. There may be some light NPC opposition, but nothing too intimidating for those characters who may be newer to combat situations. Don't worry if your scoundrel isn't a super tough guy/girl.

Who are we fighting?

This thread is intended as a collaborative faction thread, not a skirmish. While we'll be targeting valuables ostensibly en route to the Sith Empire and I may write some NPC opposition with my Sith Knight alt, this is not meant to be a thrown gauntlet or morph into a skirmish. I would be open to that possibility, but it would require discussion with both faction staffs and buy in from all those who wish to participate so let's stick with faction thread for now.

I'm interested, I am just in so many threads right now I can't even?

This thread will probably move a little slower than you may be used to if you're an active writer for CIS. My work schedule at times can be strenuous, and while I will do my best to let people know beforehand when delays may arise, don't feel any pressure to choose this thread over another. I don't mind writing around people, or carrying characters until their writer has time to pick back up the thread.

Diving after a ship at the bottom of an ocaen, With a bunch of People I don't know, and a big chance we have to fight the sith! only a madman would do that.

I'm in.

[member="Kingsley"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom