Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check - Rebel-Inspired Cell

Dear Members of Chaos,

I am writing to propose the creation of a new minor faction within our timeline. This faction draws inspiration from the legendary Rebel Alliance and the indomitable spirit of Saw Gerrera, embodying the aspirations of the new generations yearning for change.

Vision and Inspiration
Our vision is to craft a narrative around a group of young idealists, galvanized by the stories of the Rebellion’s valor and Saw Gerrera’s unyielding resistance. They will rise as a self-formed militia, a political demonstration group unshackled by the constraints of established governments like the Galactic Alliance.

Role-Playing Objectives
  • To capture the essence of the Rebellion’s gritty, underground struggle for freedom.
  • To maintain autonomy from government affiliations, allowing for fluid and dynamic story development.
  • To engage in strategic hit-and-run attacks against oppressive regimes, showcasing the daring and resourceful nature of our faction.
  • To boldly voice our opposition to democracies that deviate from their principles and engage in corruption.

Narrative and Gameplay
Our faction will offer a rich tapestry of role-playing opportunities, encompassing covert operations, espionage, and guerrilla warfare. We aim to provide a platform for stories of camaraderie, sacrifice, and the relentless pursuit of justice.

I have only a tentative symbol and no name yet.

EDIT: Join the Discord here if you wish to help brainstorm and develop this faction!

Last edited:
As a former member of the original Rebel Alliance, Jonyna would be happy to offer advice and assistance in your pursuit for justice against tyrannical governments.

Hit me up on Discord and we can talk about it OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom