Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG [Interest check} PC Pirate gang

Getting on the new Underworld kick, been really feeling that pirate life now. With that in mind I've been strongly considering trying to work out some sort of proper gang to go about and work together for any sort of pirate-y (and other scum and villainy adjacent) sort of things

Aloof Drovian Privateer and Scourge of Wookiees
Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Both Fajyk here and his constant companion/"sister" Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell are privateers working for the NIO (their adopted home faction, even if they live far from the capital world on its borders), who are somewhat picky while doing so, but they play the old "criminal" side of things in addition to the more legitimate approach of privateering, every-so-often, seeking to be Lawful with both approaches, as odd as that might sound.

They're the more rare Lawful-oriented "honorable thief" sorts who target deeply immoral characters to rob blind, regardless of what side of the law those targets might be on, so they might not fit in nor care for some of the companions they might end up working with on the wrong side of the tracks. If you think they can be useful, feel free to seek to include them, but know that they both consider honor and integrity to be paramount, so that alone could prompt them to work against what they perceive to be more corrupt pirates should they find themselves among those ranks.

But, if you should have any interest in one or the other of them, feel free to DM me about which one you like the best, and I can reduce the other to a "side character" while mainly playing the one.

Getting on the new Underworld kick, been really feeling that pirate life now. With that in mind I've been strongly considering trying to work out some sort of proper gang to go about and work together for any sort of pirate-y (and other scum and villainy adjacent) sort of things
Have you met the Kraken Coalition? We are free roaming pirates bound only by a pinkie promise not to steal from each other. It would probably be right up your street!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom