Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] New to the Galaxy Faction?

SO. As I'm sure a few of you may have noticed but I'm looking into getting a species approved which has only recently (past 50 or so years) invented FTL (Faster than light) travel.

So I was wondering if perhaps anyone was interested in starting a faction based around this species, which I have named Quiglings, kinda roleplaying how they grow and adapt to this new and vast world they haven't really had the best experience with so far. From their first steps in colonizing a planet to maybe even claiming a hex or two if enough of you are interested.

Now, you don't necessarily need to be a Quigling, although I'd very much prefer it. You could be an adviser, helping this species grow and establish itself in the galaxy, a Mercenary, being hired to protect them from the dangers they don't even know of, or a Jedi/Sith trying to woo the fledgling species to your side of the force. Really it's up to you!

But here's a few examples of what Quiglings look like. Their appearance is pretty much identical to the Asura from Guild Wars, so appearance pictures aren't hard to come by. '

b3a721b581c56a5832b11626f3e5c9a6.jpg
Some of them look like gremlins, mainly the Ashspawn.

ca8610a13a2a29f631d213360ecd064f.jpg
While Other's look kinda cute and less.. ugly

Here's the link to the Quigling's page if you want to learn more about them, history, biology, lifestyle, etc:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/110832-quiglings/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom