Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Kaminoan/Clone based Faction

Lono Sar

L
So, I've been working on a few potential faction concepts, and I've finally decided I'd go with something based around Kamino and it's Clone Armies pursuing more militaristic, expansionist aims instead of solely peddling off clones to the highest bidder. I'm hoping to draw in folks wanting to roleplay Clones part of the faction's military, as well as any scientists willing to contribute. If anyone would be interested in offering input or their assistance with this potential faction, feel free to make yourselves known in replies below! I'd very much like to hear your thoughts.

Tanomas Graf

T
The idea feels unique but used at the same time. Personally, I wouldn't mind a Kaminoan faction with their own Clone army, a nice change of pace from our current factions.

tumblr_mjqmrrJ1Cj1qibhi9o2_500.gif

Lono Sar

L
[member="3X744"]

You've literally just solved my crisis on finding a prime clone. Hallelujah! Would 3X be willing to provide a blood sample or two to revive the Fett Genome? :D

[member="Lono Sar"]

You'll have your pick. There's actually several of us.

Three is an Aerospace Assault clone trooper. [member="Krenis Skirata"] is an ARC Trooper. And there's at least four or five others running loose.

Lono Sar

L
[member="3X744"]

You totally need to get us all in a private chat. You lot sound exactly what I'd be looking for to get the ball rolling with this faction.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

I'm certain we can find a role for you. Clones were always best with Jedi leading them. :D

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Lono Sar"]

You know...I recently made a certain weapon that I think this faction would find useful...

Perhaps some sort of agreement could be made if this faction were to grow?

Lono Sar

L
[member="Tanomas Graf"]

That'd certainly be highly useful as an upgrade! If things get off the ground, perhaps we could contract weapon and armor production to you.

[member="Lono Sar"]

Tag me once you get rolling and we can figure it from there.

I don't imagine the Mandalorian Clans know what medical needs a clone trooper might need/have, especially since he's skipped the last couple of vaccines that were developed over the course of about 900 years. So he could always wind up on Kamino for a pediatric exam. (in which case, I could drag along his usual doctor and pseudo-mom, [member="Briika Tor"] if she'd be willing)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Lono Sar"],

We had a minor Clone faction from what I can recall when the last Confederacy was still around on the map, they called them Dreadguards or something like that I think, or they were the elite-ish branch of the clone army for them, were you able to speak with writers involved in that or are you going to incorporate them into your IC narrative?

Lono Sar

L
[member="HK-36"]

If they get in touch, I'd love to talk business with them. Though we'll likely be primarily using the Fett genome instead of the Dreadguards, due to the faction theme!

[member="Krenis Skirata"]

You and I need to have a chat at somepoint! I'd totally love an opportunity to RP with Krenis and see if we can't arrange his assistance in Lono's endeavour. :p

[member="3X744"]

You too! We'll have to arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom