Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check: A more modern aesthetic

I love star wars, I really do. Yet I also love The Expanse, Halo, Homeworld, and etc. So why not have the best of both worlds?

I'm looking to start a little RP group within the wider world of Chaos for anyone interested in that modern / near future aesthetic of the aforementioned titles. The group will be heavily story based, centering around a flotilla of ships from a recent world made inhospitable through a war which used weapons of mass destruction. These survivors will be of a near-human race governed by the remnants of a military organization and lead by the Admiral of the flotilla, and their story will center around several key components: paying off their debts to the galactic corporations who saved their civilization even if that debt is in the trillions of credits (or not and suffering the consequences), finding and settling a new homeworld, the establishment of an actual government or the reforming of the military command to accommodate civilian roles, and navigating an unfamiliar galaxy. I hope that this story will be entirely writer driven rather than have a centralized story teller, and I hope that anyone interested will be willing to drive the plot forward to make an interesting story of it.

A lot of the art for our assets will be based off of either Homeworld or The Expanse (maybe both). Expect to see lots of bulky ships and ballistic weaponry!

Now a bit about me: I'm a bit unpredictable when it comes to the forums. I have a bit of trouble when it comes to the larger major factions and I'm not always the most reliable when it comes to my activity. I am however attempting to fix this fault of mine as I rejoin the forums for the what now must be the fourth time. You can expect posts from me every Sunday/Monday going forward as I do intend to carry this story through regardless of if anyone else finds the aesthetic and basic story points I've set out as interesting as I do.

But yes! If anyone is interested or has questions feel free to write below or get after me for posting this in the wrong section or something.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom