Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interactions Of All Kinds

I'm looking to get a couple more threads with Alina here. So let's go run down time:

• She's a Sith! That's probably the biggest part of her character. As the apprentice to Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf she's started to get into Sorcery and Alchemy, making monsters and learning how best to empower herself. There's also her family, the Tremiru, who's whole stitch was a Belmont style vault of Sith artifacts. Some of them were stolen, to be sold on the black market or perhaps claimed by a Jedi that she might have to throw down with to get back.

• Sangnir, so she's got a bite: Space Vampires need food too. Namely Force Sensitives. The stronger their connection to the Force, the better the meal. Perhaps you've heard of people going missing and went to investigate? Perhaps you're the person about to go missing? It's spooky season!

• Other ideas! I'm aways open to more threads, but I can't think up everything. If you got any ideas hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom