Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intelligence Wars #1- The Conspiracy

futuristic-future-sci-fi-circles-260nw-563906344.jpg
Somewhere across the verse, near void station a small freighter made it's last stop. Aboard that freighter was a Rogue Courier carrying secret documents, related to the internal affairs of the Commonwealth Systems Government. Notably the recent alien Incursion, as well as force dispositions.

The Rogue courier in question, a Bith by the name of Barkam holed up in a shoddy cantina, in the seediest part of the station. Thereafter he was killed by shadowy figure, whom have taken the documents for themselves and offered to sell them off to the highest bidder. Mainly any State intelligence Service that can pay the most.

But alas there is complications. They are a swoop gang related to the Black Vulkars. Storming in to grab the documents by force would result in a massacre and loss of public face. Thus the Office of Political affairs has sent along their own Commonwealth agent's to retrieve it. The Special Fleet Services are en route.

Time is fleeting. Who will get them first? Who will unravel the secrets therein?

OOC: This is open to all spooky agent types.

Notable places:
  • The bar: Where the documents were taken
  • The Holdout: where the vulkhars are armed to the teeth on the bottom of the station.
  • The Swoop Race: Where one might convince them to part ways in exchange for riding as their rep, and winning.

Special Fleet Services
Arriving

[member="Kit Smythe"] Interested?

The shuttle jostled as it hit turbulence. Jocelyn stood with both arms crossed behind the Captain's chair. In one pocket she had a small data chip with a virus to sterilize the documents. On her hip a gun belt, with a nasty silence Revolver. Over all that was her black leather coat, and a fancy watch that doubled as a data pad.

"Keep it steady will ya?"

"I'm trying Ma'am."

"Try harder."

She rested her hand on the butt of her pistol. After three years of hiding, and taking merc jobs, she'd been drug back in by the intel world. A former disgraced agent with a penchant for extreme violence, she was just the kind of candidate Special Fleet Services wanted to hire in the Commonwealth. A secret shadowy asset that had no problems putting bodies out of airlocks.

"ETA 2 mikes."

"Roger. I'll be in the back. Touch down and then takeoff when I slam the hatch. I'll meet you at the Rendezvous as planned."

"Understood Ma'am."

Moments later they touched down.The ramp cracked open, and black shadow slid out like dust and oil. Then the sound of thrusters rocked the deck with sonic booms, and they were gone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom