Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Insert and Go Templates

Super basic-- I'm a beginner and I'll just be proud to get a bio up-- template.
Link for Code and Guide

This template spends time explaining what everything does.

What it looks like:

Name

default-avatar-photo-placeholder-profile-260nw-775348078.jpg

• Name:
    Species:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Homeworld:
    Faction:
    Insert backstory here.

• default-avatar-photo-placeholder-profile-260nw-775348078.jpg

Insert appearance details here.

• Strengths and Weaknesses

Insert strength and weaknesses details here.

• Insert possession details here.

• Insert threads here

DYnZ0fN.png

The "I hate Bios but I want something up" Bio (+ picture!)
Link to Code and Guide
Anyone else ever feel like that?

It's sparse on information, perfect if you don't have a lot to say but you found a pretty picture.

Don't let the simplicity fool you, the coding is a bit complex. It has tabs and a table, both of which will spaz out if you edit the wrong thing. For this reason, do not edit anything that is not highlighted in the guide.

You will make both of us cry. You when it breaks, me when I fix it.

*Note, you can change what goes into the tabs. I've highlighted the places the names go, so you can edit them.

What it looks like:

Opt 1: Link to Code and Guide

• Name:Avalore
    Species:Human
    Height:5'3"
    Weight:100lbs
    Faction:Unaligned
    Master:Ashin Cardé Varanin

• Loyal
    Creative
    Curious

Naive
    Insular
    Attention seeking

Spiteful
    Lazy
    Short-fused

• 9IHyYGd.jpg

*pls note that this is meant to be an insert and go template. I have not inserted a scroll option for the text, the space you have is the space you get. If you need more, this probably isn't the div for you. Opt 2 below has more space and will grow longer with text, but not much.

Opt 2: Link and guide to opt 2

W8X7er4.png

• Name: Yael
    Species: Echani
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 120lbs
    Homeworld: Eshan
    Faction: SJC
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Master: Spencer Varanin

• +Intelligent
    +Idealist
    +Fiercely loyal

~ Even temper
    ~ Privileged
    ~ Protective

- Close minded
    -Jaded
    -Mistrusting

Last edited:
Simple, but you got more to say, bio
Code and Guide Here

Has a data pad feel and a plain background. Optional header picture up top to suit your faction flair.

If you change the background color, please make sure it's dark/ low saturation. We appreciate you.

What it looks like:

aQxmrgW.png

N A R I A * H A R T H

c27CJk7.jpg
  • Faction: Silver Jedi Concord
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight 125lbs
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Ashen
    Skin: White
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance: Athletic, severe features , boxy frame. Naria does little to help her appearance. Instead of curves she has built up muscles. Her shoulders are broad, capable of welding her pike in extended battles. Her dirty brown hair gains hints of blond in the sunlight. Her eyes are dark and bare a sharpness that has no patience for fun and games. She is scarred, with a tattoo of the Jedi emblem hidden on her back.

• S T R E N G T H
    • Natural Leader
    • Strategist
    • Will of Steel

N E U T R A L
    • Active Listener
    • Self-Assured
    • Love is Tough Love

W E A K N E S S
    • Impatient
    • Sharp
    • Heavy Expectations

• Naria was recruited young into the Silver Jedi Order. Her brother followed her several years later, handed over by their parents who were too poor to deny them a better life.Despite arriving at a young age without a say, she quickly found her calling inside the force.Naria was a wide-eyed padawan that believed Jedi could achieve anything. It was a truth she believed was unshakable. ...Until experience proved otherwise.

After the loss of a close peer on a mission, Naria hardened. Her sharp nature and tough love is notoriously dished out onto those around her, but you can't say it doesn't get the job done. Naria takes it upon herself to look after the welfare of her peers around her, her skin already showing signs of weathered wear from her dedication.

She has high expectations and holds everyone to them. Herself included. This is a serious job.

Last edited:
I have a lot to say, Bio (+ picture!)
Link for code and guide is here

The code is unforgiving. Please do not edit anything that is not highlighted-- positioning and size are very important with this div. There's a lot of space to work with though. Have fun!

Looks like:

9San8Ci.jpg

Eyes:
Orange​
Hair:
Dark​
Skin:
White​
Height:
5'5"​
Weight:
120​

Name:
Seyra​
Last name:
Unknown​
Alias:
Sparrow​
Species:
Kiffar​
Family:
Lost young​
Faction:
Unaligned​
Force Sensitive:
Yes​
Master:

Serya Talith

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam imperdiet aliquam blandit. Nam dapibus interdum quam et finibus. Phasellus dictum, erat at suscipit sollicitudin, massa metus placerat odio, sit amet lacinia sapien diam ut metus. Aliquam rhoncus mi eget arcu placerat, ut convallis ex cursus. Aenean fermentum diam sed justo viverra venenatis. Etiam efficitur vehicula massa, sed pretium dui rutrum vel. Proin elit justo, posuere aliquet egestas ac, vestibulum eu ligula. Donec turpis ex, sollicitudin non sapien non, consectetur volutpat lectus. Donec id pretium metus. Integer rutrum risus vel pulvinar fringilla.

Sed convallis, leo et rhoncus ullamcorper, tortor lacus suscipit justo, eu elementum libero ex vel felis. Aenean sit amet arcu a enim porta placerat eget non lacus. Maecenas nunc dui, lobortis vitae pellentesque ac, facilisis eget odio. Vestibulum sed vestibulum purus. Proin nec orci eu orci fringilla finibus id sit amet arcu. Donec finibus orci metus, sit amet laoreet mauris vehicula et. Pellentesque sapien nulla, luctus id tempus id, rutrum et ipsum. Pellentesque nec rhoncus lectus, nec fermentum lacus.

• +Quick Learner - Quick Learner: Growing up on the streets made Serya a jack of all trades but a master of none.
    +Psychometry - Due to her Kiffar heritage, she can read memories in objects.
    +Bloodline - Serya hails from a family of exceptionally strong force users. Despite no training in the Force, it appears in her every day actions.

~Betrayal - Life on the street has left its mark. She's jaded and doesn't trust easily.
    ~Dad Jokes - They always fall flat.

-Talith Curse - Piloting anything larger than a speeder ends up with crashes or bad luck.
    -No Training- When she uses the force it's often emotion-based, leaving her more vulnerable to the dark side.
    -Know it All - She’s seen it all, she can do it all-- she’s not wrong (even when she is!). Serya can’t accept solutions that are not her own.

• Insert here

• yay you have friends that made you subs!

• Insert threads you will never keep proper track of

Last edited:
I don't want my bio to break mobile view

xsQ38hq.png
Some of my bios jump off the page with mobile view, some of them don't. It is not broken, it's just the trade off of having a complex bio. Typically, the only solution is to not have a complex bio. Since that is boring, I just let the bio jump off the screen. No one else can post in your bio thread, so... no harm no foul!

You can decide for yourself whether or not that bothers you. Rai and I did make a complex bio that can survive mobile view (but mostly rai)

Link here

Last edited:
A Bio that reads like a personal file (+gif background)
Code and Guide Here

You know the drill. Don't change what's not highlighted unless you're familiar with anchors. If not familiar, pls poke me and I will help you.

Note to self make a guide how on to do anchors.

Looks like this:

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME:
KNOWN ALIAS:
CURRENT TITLES:
FORCE SENSATIVE:
COVER OCCUPATION:
HANDLER:
RESIDENCE:

SPECIES:
WEIGHT:
EYE COLOR: