Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition in the Hood

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Location - Treyus station​
Sanya and been with the sisterhood for a while now, and It was only a matter of time before they started wanting things built. She was right of course, she had been called out about a project they wanted done and very vauge on what it was. She had been told to meet one of the sisterhood at treyus station, in fact she knew exactly who it would be too. The person who had done so much for her but with personal gain in mind, at least this was business this time and not layer upon layer of surprises. Her Gunship came into dock at the station and the tall zeltron woman had been waiting. The ship touched down with a this before engine turned off loosing the yellow glow of the thrusters rapidly. "Just another day at the office, so to speak." She said to herself standing up checking she had what was needed and her company datapad. The ramp lower and she made her way off walking towards the sith. "Good evening praelior." She said her voice slightly enthusiastic.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya was letting the view of the system and world in the distance come to her. Thoughts of what was down there, the knowledge and the treasures but more then that.... In orbit with the ooze that had created so much strife for beings in he unknown regions. The sith master was rubbing her hands together as she turned around seeing the little girl. "Welcome pet, have you ever seen Mugg Fallow before?" Not many came here, the fear of the unknown and the well danger of being this far out with a species no one really understood that left entire planets in an ooze like state. "Not many come this far out."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya gave a slight smirk to the zeltron shaking her head. "I can't say I have, no. I don't see what many would come out here other than hide or a good reason. Its to far from the galactic trade. Unless you was born and raised out this far there is simple nothing out here for anyone really. Although I'm sure you have your reason for calling me out this far instead of somewhere more familiar." she was still curious what praelior wanted to ask of her. Was it another set of droids or a vehicle this time and what would it be used for?

"Well calling you out here was important." She looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. "This is the Treyus station one of several main facilities but the only one here that is made to observe and understand the threat on the planet." She had other reasons as well, no one came out here and anyone who tried really would have to deal with the danger of the ooze that would seek to kill and devour them to add to its collection. "I want a couple of things, one to be able to observe and explore that planet with a ship and walker. Automated from a distance to not get infected and to get some other mobile labs from you my pet."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya went quite for a moment. 'Huh mobile lab, I've never thought of that one before.' She thought to her self looking at praelior. "I'd be up for doing a mobile lab, that actually sounds like a fun project. Not something I've ever thought about actually. What would you need and how big we talking?" As she ran ideas through her head. There would be a lot of equipment that would need to go into this, and probably space for chemicals or what ever experiment stuff that would be needed.

"Big" She wanted something large and powerful that would be great for housing their equipment. "It will need to be large enough to hold all of the equipment and test subjects. Large enough for us to get a good amount of experiments on." She was moving her attention towards the viewport offering a seat. "We shall see some of the things you can make pet." She turned and sat down at the desk getting a nice look on her face. "And the more you make and work with us the stronger you will become, your skills have already improved so much."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled nodding her head. "Well I can't argue with big, it just means more credits to fund into my company. I'll look into been able to fit as much as I can in. Also by the sounds of it would the lab be often be used in territory that would class as hostile? If so then would it benefit from sensors and a jamming device built in?." This was only scratching the surface of ideas she had. Sanya sat down with praelior looking at her, and listening to her compliment. "Thanks, although what my company builds tends to reflect on me but really it just shows that how I've set up is efficient and actually works. As for personal skills I've not really attempted to do anything on the lines of the dark side powers, I have very little knowledge of how they work and I'm currently to busy to even attempt."

Balaya looked at her. "Oh I am certain my pet that you will learn what it is like to use the darkside. You've already taken the first steps for it... Soon you'll be begging me to show you how to turn that blood of yours and you enemies into something that will give you power. Perhaps you can make something for Camellia much like your sabers to protect her." She said it less as a threat and it was meant as temptation, more bing the devil on her should to lead her to damned intentions over just being evil.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled at praelior while she shook her head. "I'm way ahead of you, I'm currently working on something that not only will protect her but will also help her with Rendili." And there was stuff already she wanted to learn, alchemy was one. She would love to power her droids with the dark side. Only a few that are of the special kind. "On that note with powers though, when will you start to go through alchemy with me. Actually I'll make you a deal that should be more tempting, you teach me that soon in the upcoming weeks and the first mobile lab will be free."

Balaya moved, for her size out of the armor she could be fast and it was showing the muscle underneath the pink flesh while she starred down at the girl. "Then we shall begin now my little pet." Her tongue came out rolling out longer and longer as she let it hang there. "You are going to enjoy yourself I think." Slowly Balaya brought the near two meters back into her mouth while moving and going through the ship. "YOur droids will begin here, we have a machine ship that can be used to build a prototype. I want to have Mugg Fallow explored and data on the oceans there." She spoke while leading the way into the alchemy lab and within it crystals were around organic circuits and one of the Ravenloft chairs. "We will teach you with an easier project, we'll upgrade and modify the chair for powering a chamber and extending out. Manipulating the crystals to amplify the powers will be the goal."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya's smile turned into a grin. 'Finally, I can't wait' she thought to her self. Her eyes looked as praeliors tongue as it flowed out of her mouth and back in, it was a little creepy but looked awesome at the same time. It even probably served her well behind closed doors. She followed praelior as she spoke saying she wanted the new vehicles here although it would be more efficient to have it built at her company. "I'll have all available droids sent straight away." saying to the sith following her down the gray lit up halls till they had reached the lab. "So can you explain how I'd do this or will you show me and then let me try?" She asked the tall sith woman. "Honestly I can't wait to get started, so many possabilitys with such skill. Something I'd make use of well."

Balaya was moving around the lab and motioning for her to follow as the chamber was closing and the different sections of it were being worked on. "I will show you here and now." Slowly Balaya pulled one of the alchemist blades from a small sheath and while it was a small blade it didn't really ever dull thanks to her whetstone. With the circuits and the crystals she was leading the way around them while she held her hand. "The first lesson of alchemy is to know how to channel the force into your blood, with the powerof it you will be able to change the properties of the materials you are hanging. I want you to work to bond the crystals into the cirvuits so as the mental energies pulse through they can be amplified through the crystals."

Sanya Val Lerium

She listened to praelior and she understood what she said, or at least she thinks she did. "Would it in sense be the same way as when one creates the lightsaber through meditation, but instead of focusing it into the crafting and the crystal I'm using the force to make my blood keep emmiting the force?" she asked. "If that is the case, I'm sure I can do that part, what would the steps be after the?." as praelior said this was an easy one, it would be something more of a taster into the skill. She already knew that more complicated projects the harder and more work was needed and the power had to match.

"I suppose looking at it like the creation of a lightsaber in some ways is close, you do need concentration and to focus your powers and energy. The more complicated the magics the more blood you will need to spill. The croa required a a small amount but over a long period of time where my nightmare child required over fifty thousand force users to be slaughtered to bathe it and create it." She was proud of it and standing there now while she was teaching and prodding the former jedi into construction with the force energies the amplification crystal part of the chamber. "For now focus your force energies into bonding the crystals to the organic circuits and making them one."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya held the organic circuit and the crystal together, pushing her dark energy into it. As she gripped harder onto it digging into her hand and tearing the skin so her blood would seep out onto it. She directed her blood around the crystal till it surrounded it. Her breathing slowed and all her focus on the blood making it slowly harden into a mixture of black and red. It looked like it was turning into coloured glass fixing the crystal to the circuit. It took a matter of minutes before she thought it was complete. Handing it over to praelior for her to inspect it she smiled. "Did I do that right?" She asked curiously. Even if she did it wrong there was a lot around for her to practice on.

Balaya was looking over her work and watching the crystals bond with the circuits while it started to look like christmas lights light. Her work with focusing darkside crystals and radiating force energy outwards. Slowly Balaya continued while she moved towards the back of the small former jedi placing a hand on her the girls shoulder while she looked it over. "It is looking very good my pet." She moved her over to the side while working on more of it and the cirvuits leading to the chair in the center of the cybernetic chamber was glowing red instead of blue while she sat down on it letting the energy charge up and slowly cascade through the chamber bringing holograms and the hum of energy in the crystals. "It will need more work but keep going my dear."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya spent the next hour doing the same process over and over again while the sith toyed around with other things. She felt as she had got the hang of this simple task, and the vast majority of them had been done. She had filled two trays full of the circuits imbuned with crystals and her hardens blood melding them together. She turned to face praelior while she worked. "Is this enough?" She asked her while she brought over the trays towards her. "Whats next? Anything a little more difficult or worthwhile knowing?" She wanted to become good at this not for her self but those she now called her family and her future students.

Balaya was continuing her work as well as the chamber was slowly being converted, crystals and organix within the cybernetics ans the chair glowed connecting her mind to it. A large amplifier for sending her power out across the ship and then across everything they had with the power while she felt her own magics and spells. Pulling more at them. "It is done, we have a large scale meditation chamber we can add to ships and to our worlds. Something the sith can use to expand our influence, now we just need a ship able to transport it and powerful armor and shields to defend it. I want to make a new meditation sphere."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya had helped her hours on end for this, she put her own blood and sweat into it, and the blood been literally. But it did pose a question on her mind. "I've never asked what is the full purpose of this machine? I only asked because I've put a lot of my self into this." To her all she really saw was a chair with fancy stuff. although she did feel a little proud she was able to pick this up fast. Hopefully the rest would be the same.

There was a look at her as Balaya motioned her closer with her hand while she rose up and let Sanya sit on the meditation chambers chair. "This is the beginnings of a meditation sphere, well that is the eventual plan. Something we can put in an area or battlefield and project our power throughout the galaxy. With [member="Darth Venefica"] we can create and saturate an area in the dark magics." There was grin on her face though while she was bringing the small head piece down for her. "Now expand your senses my dear and feel the system we are in, each mind of the troopers and acolytes. You can manipulate them, make them do as you wish if you focus."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom