Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Inquisition: Grand Marshals

oleh-koz-citadel-v5-19-02-19.jpg

I N Q U I S I T I O N

Voph sat in his office within the Citadel on Geonosis, looking out at the city below. It had been a strange day indeed. Well, perhaps strange to the average galactic citizen. To Voph? The more things changed, the more they stayed the same. He had just finished speaking with the Master's Council, and now he had sent word to the twin Grand Marshals of the Confederacy. Neither of which Voph had worked alongside personally. Voph mused quietly at this fact. He was aware of the reputations of both, and he was familiar with Von Sorenn, if only because of her role in the Confederate Navy, a hat Voph found himself wearing on more than one occasion.​
Both had been called to the Citadel with all possible haste, and given clearance to be directed to his office upon their arrival. His fellow masters had expressed concern towards their history with the CDF, and this was a matter that Voph intended to end that very night. The Confederacy still very much felt the scars of Shadow's Point, even if both organizations had fallen into a tense co-existence with each other. Of course, he did not tell them this was his intended subject that night. All he had told them was that their presence had been requested in his office as soon as possible. He sighed quietly, and pushed himself to his feet. The time for speculation was over. His guests had arrived.​
"Welcome, Grand Marshals." Voph offered the women a stiff bow as they entered his office, and he gestured to the seats in front of his desk. "Can I have the droids get you anything? If so do not hesitate to ask. But please, be seated. We have much to discuss after today's verdicts. Congratulations, by the way, on your promotion to Grand Marshal, Von Sorenn. I'm sure we will find such a gesture is well deserved."

orangbar.png

BX-Strip.png
N A V C O M

Amelia had arrived in a timely fashion; though she was still becoming accustomed to the new position and title as Grand Marshal of NAVCOM. As she stepped out of the vehicle that had ferried her to the Citadel, she slowly craned her neck upwards, taking a moment to look over the building before she took her first step forward, followed by two members of the Erinyes. When the trio came to the entrance the woman in the lead stopped before turning to the two at her flanks and nodded, motioning for them to wait outside. After all, she thought it only appropriate and did not desire to infer that the Knights weren't capable of protecting their own Citadel.

Stepping into the building, a soft sigh escaped her lips, the noise slipping from her helm as a soft hiss as she was directed towards the Lord Commander's office. She hadn't had the pleasure - or displeasure depending on one's view - of working with the individual and knew just about as much of him as it was likely he knew of her. When she came upon the door that leads into the office, she stopped for a moment, her hand coming up to politely knock on the door before she allowed herself to enter the room.

"Lord Commander."

She nodded towards the individual that sat behind the desk, her attention shifting over the room for a moment before looking towards the window. With the sun setting, she permitted another sigh to escape her lips before she stepped towards the window to draw the blinds closed.

"I hope you don't mind, I prefer it to be a bit dimmer than most."

Bringing her hands up to the helm she wore, she carefully removed it, a soft hiss slipping from the piece of armor as a cascade of white hair fell down around her shoulders like a waterfall over rocks. Looking towards the seat that was offered, she carefully set her helm on a nearby table, making sure it didn't displace anything else before she took her seat.

"Thank you, though I do not believe your Citadel maintains the drink that I prefer; as well as my thanks for the congratulations. We shall see exactly how it plays out, though I hope I'll be able to ensure that certain elements of the CDF are dealt with in a more direct manner."

D A U N T L E S S

Jepei1u.png

Wearing: Grand Marshall’s Officers Uniform
Tags: Kyyrk Kyyrk | Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn

Luna wasn’t used to being back on the capital world so much. Her boots were meant to be leading her men into the battles that Dauntless were typically thrown into, not dealing with the politics behind it. But she knew this was always the possibility of how things would go if she accepted this promotion. Of course, Dauntless had a bit more weight now than it had had previous when it was barely considered a legion, but there were always drawbacks. They were at least ones that Luna was happy to deal with in the face of Camp Phoenix on Scarif finally being completed. She couldn’t wait to be back on that world, no longer wearing the stuffy officers uniform that now adorned her typically armored body.

Scarif would have to wait. For now, there was a meeting to attend to. One she assumed was part of the information gathering objective that she had learned about in the previous viceroys meeting. No doubt that certain sensitive subjects would come up that the lord commander would have questions about. She was plenty prepared to answer those questions, even if they were…unpleasant to relieve. When the Grand Marshal arrived, the sight of the recently promoted NAVCOM Grand Marshal was a pleasant one. At least she wouldn’t be going through this alone.

As they entered into the office, Luna closely following behind Amelia, she met the bow with a quick salute of her own. It was nice to show pleasantries, at least. The welcome was as warm as she expected, though the thought of a drink did bring a small smile to the redhead’s face as she sat. “If you have corellian whiskey, I won’t say no. Just a small glass, if you have it.” Her hands folded over in her lap, resting atop the officers cap, which she had removed just prior to entering into the office. No need to wear it now. It seemed as though things weren’t horribly formal. All Luna could hope for was that cool heads would prevail in this situation once the questions of a more sensitive nature began to be brought up.

Jepei1u.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom