Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition-Class Light Star Destroyer

wp3-KOTOR-1024.jpg
Inquisition-Class Star Destroyer
interdictor-class-cruiser-2.jpg

Out of Character Information
Intent: To provide the New Order it's first Light Star Destroyer
Development Thread: N/A
Image Source(s): Image 1 Image2

Production Information
Manufacturer: Subach-Innes fleet systems
Model: Inquisition-Class Light Star Destroyer
Affiliation: The New Order
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Materials: Qundranium, Titanium, Transparisteel, Durasteel

Technical Specifications
Classification: Support
Role: Destroyer
Height: 234 meters
Width: 425 meters
Length: 1,100 meters
Power Core: Ionization Reactor
Primary Hyperdrive: Class 1
Backup Hyperdrive: Class 10
Minimum Crew: 5,238
Optimal Crew: 17,565
Passenger Capacity: 17,000
Cargo Capacity: 26,000 metric tons
Consumables: 5 years
Sublight speed: 8

Armaments
- Turbolaser cannons (18)
- Ion cannons (22)
- Point-defense lasers (45)

Hangar
- TIE Agitator (32)
- Neutralizer II-class bombers (10)
- Annihilator-class boarding shuttles (5)

Non-Combative Attachments
Advanced Shield Generator Systems
Advanced Targeting Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Communications Array
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Detention Cells
HoloNet Transceiver
Encryption Network
Escape Pods
Gravity Well Projectors (2)

Q7 Tractor Beam Projectors (6)

Description
The Inquisition-Class Light Star Destroyer is an evolution of the Sith Interdictor-Class Star Cruiser of Malak and Revan's Sith Empire. Taking the designs of the Interdictor-class, the New Order and their technicians created the Inquisition-class Light Star Destroyer. Designed to be a support craft, the Inquisition-class was made with eighteen Turbolaser batteries and twenty two Ion cannons. This was made to give the Inquisition-class the ability to defend itself and the larger, capital ships of the New Order. Alongside the forty five point-defense lasers, the Inquisition-class is an efficient design for the support of more powerful, assault based war vessels that belong to the New Order.

It's compliments of TIE Agitators give the Inquisition-class a new breed of starfighters that give it some bite, whilst the Neutralizer-class bombers give this Light Star Destroyer an Imperial feel. It's gravity well projectors give the Inquisition-class the ability to pluck enemy craft from hyperspace and block them from entering them as well. It's entire design was based around the gravity well projectors installed, so as to allow the craft to act as support to the larger war ships of the New Order whilst blockading enemy craft from entering or leaving star systems.

OOC/ Original submission by Darth Vulcanus, post authorship change to accommodate edits - Ashin Varanin, 26/7/14

First Can I have proof that your faction have done their mandatory dev thread to have ships larger than 1,000 meters. I also need to remind you that star wars doesn't have [SIZE=9pt]Heavy Photon Missile Launchers (10) [5 port/starboard] this isn't Star Trek.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][member="Darth Vulcanus"][/SIZE]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
This vessel's trihexalon 'hex' warheads, which are designed for planetary-scale devastation, are functionally superweapons. As a result, it's been pulled out for edits. [member="Darth Vulcanus"], please address the following elements.

• Remove the superweapons.
  • Find an alternative to the weapons whose only source is a comic book derived from the Star Wars Droids TV show.
  • The Hushaby rotary ion cannon is technology that would never be sold to the New Order.
  • Six gravity well projectors? No. You can't mass-produce a combat-functional LSD with grav well generators. With sacrifices like you've made, maaaaybe two.
  • Remove the superweapons.

EDIT: As Darth Vulcanus is apparently on extended LOA, this should be handled by the New Order's current faction owner. [member="Darth Ayra"], what would you like to do with this submission?

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

I am going to continue the submission. Give me time to make the appropriate edits. Do I need to ask for the edits to be made in another thread? Or will the opening post be transferred to me, so I can edit it freely?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"] - I'll change the ownership to you and make a note in the starting post to that effect. I'm glad you get this chance to spruce up the ship before the invasion. It's 88 guns short, I believe, and sacrificed a TON of attack craft for the grav wells, so you can certainly regain some of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom