Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Inner Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Inner Eye
Intent: To finally sub Abyss men as a legtim NPC unit.
Affiliation: Darth Abyss/The Tainted Chorus
Availability: Unique
Quality: B
Type: Intelligence Agency

Strength: 76

Description: In the beginning, the members of the Inner Eye started out in the same place: The One Sith Intelligence. They are those men and women that stood loyal to the empire to the very end, even after the fall of Coruscant and the rebellion of Csillia. Another thing they have all in common is their trust for one man, the sith that lead them during the final breathes of the One Sith empire: Darth Abyss. Back then still called the last knight of the One Sith, the young sith Knight quickly rose through the ranks inside the One Sith, until he was the unofficial High Command of all operations. While he never took much interest in armies and ships, he always had a thing for those agents that could work in the shadows and created destruction without weapons. Leading those agents during the final hours, many of them came to respect and understand Abyss as a skilled leader and overseer for intelligence operations, and that is why a fraction of them decided to continue their service under him even without an empire to back them.

During their time in the one sith empire, the members of Inner Eye learned a multitude of skills:
They are well famed for their use of propaganda, skilled in the creation of fake news, mass media manipulation, Mass psychology and the direct creation of civil unrest. They are well versed in interrogation and brainwashing techniques, ranging from torture to the use of psychoactive substances. Another of their skills is infiltration, going from covert ops, to slicing and surveillance, and some of them are even trained actors and con man. En- and decryption of data and messages is another part of their abilities, allowing them to not only mask their traffic, but also to listen into their enemies communication. All in all they are espacilly useful in planning and data analyses prior to a battle.

While most of them have a elite training for a combat situations, including sabotage, sharpshooters and the use of explosives, they prefer to stay in the background and leave the fighting to others. Yet if the need arises they can be used to either as long range surveillance and assassination unit, or as infiltrators and saboteurs that act behind enemies lines.

Links:
Dev
Broken Faith - Abyss and Inner Eye brainwash a Jedi
The Children of Korriban - Inner Eye brainwashes a group of homeless under the Mantle of the Children of Korriban on Nar Shaddaa
The Legacy of Korriban - Inner Eye barinwashes a group of bussines man under the Mantle of the Children of Korriban on Salucemi
Fire over Metellos(Posts 1-6) - Inner Eye enacts a massacre on Meteloss while creating Fake news reports
Symphony of Steel (Post 7) - Inner Eye starts the attampted genocide on Csillia during the Iron Empire Rebellion

Stuff
One Sith AAA
BTI-Reaver Series Repeater
BTI-WWSR Harpry
Watchman Drone
D-1 Detonation Cord

Greetings, [member="Darth Abyss"]. I'm gonna take this one, if I may.

First note: who are the 'Children of Korriban'? Probably me being dense and having missed something, but I've never heard of them. Does this pertain to a Faction? I thought they'd probably be better aligned with 'Darth Abyss/Tainted Chorus' or even TSO. I've never heard of that other group, but I don't pick up on everything that goes on around here. Could you clarify for me?

The sub is pretty straightforward, and the backstory you have for them definitely works. An A-grade rating is very, very unusual, and to give it to a group bigger than a small handful is not something we tend to do, simply because A-grade is pretty much equivalent to 'Master' rank among a PC player, which should always be considered rare and special. One Sith Operatives were certainly well-trained, but to that extent...I think maybe a few of them would, but the others would probably all be B- and C-class. What do you think?

Also, could I possibly have an equipment list for them? Weapons, armour, any ships and/or ground vehicles they might use day-to-day. Doesn't need to be anything special, I just want other people to have a sense of what they might be using, should they bump into one of your NPCs in the field. Makes it easier to write!

Other than that, looks pretty straightforward, so if we can just make a few small edits, you're good to go.

[member="Tirdarius"]

The Children of Korriban are Abyss Company/Cult but as they are loyal to him and therefore to the Chorus I have decided to change it to the Tainted Chorus.

As for grade, I already thought that A was a bit high, but I well at least I tried lol. Made it a B, but would drop it to a C if its requiered.

Added a few goodies of the One Sith empire as their equitment, as it makes reasonbly much sense for them to have OS stuff left.

Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom