Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiate Academy - Skye - Training Thread

Progflaw99

Salutations.

As we have a few new joins, I thought it wise to do an introduction thread, beginning on Skye at the initiate academy where you will be introduced to the Order of Ren and then undergo perhaps some brief intro to the facility. From there we will take a short trip over to the Bastion of Ren on Virgilia where you will be assigned permanent quarters in the Disciple billeting within the Bastion itself.

I figured this would be a great way to get the Ren involved that aren't currently knights and would be a great way to start building your characters! If I can get you to post here if you're interested, I'll tag you in the post I create. It won't be a fast paced thread, but hope to keep it active and would like to use it to help develop the academy at skye as well as get all the new joins settled and introduced!

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to post those below as well as whether or not you'd like to participate! Knights also welcome to provide guidance, sneers, and general brooding!

[member="Wolf"] | [member="Samka Derith"]​
[member="Isla Ashen"] | [member="Anor Ren"]​
[member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Greifen Ren"]​
[member="Viktor DuSang"] | [member="Misha Ren"]​
[member="Thresh Sken"] | [member="Perth Levov"]​
[member="Soleil Ishtar"] | [member="Darren Onyx"]​
[member="Morrison Jericho"] | [member="Kaz Praxon"]​
[member="Thomas Kyrel"]

And any others I may have missed!​
P.S. The Starfighter Dev thread will be still happening, though the planning is taking longer than I had anticipated but this thread is not tied to that and I'd like this to be a casual thread, not a speed posting extravaganza but a really great place to define characters. I will be utilizing several key figures I hope to submit as NPC's to the codex for future use as well so look forward to that!​

Progflaw99

[member="Wolf"] | [member="Samka Derith"]​
[member="Isla Ashen"] | [member="Anor Ren"]​
[member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Greifen Ren"]​
[member="Viktor DuSang"] | [member="Misha Ren"]​
[member="Thresh Sken"] | [member="Perth Levov"]​
[member="Soleil Ishtar"] | [member="Darren Onyx"]​
[member="Morrison Jericho"] | [member="Kaz Praxon"]​
[member="Kyrel Ren"]​
Sorry for the delay. I should have a post up by tomorrow! Thank you for your patience!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom