Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infereti Spear

naginata_by_sureindragon-d3elryw.png
Intent: The Intent of this is to give my new species a unique arsenal of Melee weapons and something to fight off invaders when in close quarters. This weaponry is for that intention alone and none other.​

Development Thread:None​

Manufacturer: Infereti Smiths​
Model: Naginata spear blade​
Affiliation: Infereti Peoples​
Modularity: The blade and the shaft itself are both modifiable. As well as the Ionization battery back.​
Production: Mass Produced​
Material: Made from a Steel found on the planet of Iferetus, Energy packs are made from the hydrogen and other ionized gases.​
Description: Its a steel spear developed nearly ten thousand years back to solve the problems of needing a long ranged melee weapon and could allow for both a jabbing and cutting motion. Improved over the past ten thousand years the shield now encompasses a wide range of use and can be found as common place in the homes of the Infereti people.​
Classification: Spear​
Size: Two Handed Typically when used to its full potential, but can be used in one hand with proper training as a dedicated spear. Can also be thrown as a javalin but few do so as the weapons are normally a family heirloom.​
Length: 45 CM long Blade, 150 CM long Shaft​
Weight: 1.5 Kg​
Other Features: Is not resistant to lightsabers, can break down a personal Energy or Kinetic Shield after five strikes

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Same thing as with the Longsword you submitted: clarify the materials used. I also want to know exactly what modifications can be done to this and I want the weight increased. 1.5kg equals to about 3.3lbs, I suggest looking up the Javelin and basing your submission off of that. I want an effective range to be added as well when throwing. I understand that all beings vary with muscle mass, but give an estimate for a physically capable human.

@Me when done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom