Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infereti Longsword

80px-Espadon-Morges.jpg
Intent: The Intent of this is to give my new species a unique arsenal of Melee weapons and something to fight off invaders when in close quarters. This weaponry is for that intention alone and none other.​

Development Thread:None​

Manufacturer: Infereti Smiths​

Model: Old Middle Ages Longsword​

Affiliation: Infereti Peoples​

Modularity: Its a longsword, you can modify the handle and its Ionization Battery pack... thats about it.​

Production: Mass Produced​

Material: Made from a Steel found on the planet of Iferetus​

Description: Basically this is the description. A steel blade that enhanced by an Ionization pack located on a soldiers side to allow for the blade to tear away at personal Energy and Kinetic shields. Other than that... its a Steel longsword so ya.The certain steel Mineral allows for it to cut into weaker forged metals and only heavy metals can truly block it with ease. CANNOT BLOCK LIGHTSABERS.​

Classification: Sword​

Size: One-Handed​

Length:
total: avg. 100–130 cm (39–51 in)
blade: avg. 90–110 cm (35–43 in)​

Weight: avg. 1.1–1.8 kg (2.4–4.0 lb)​

Other Features: IS NOT RESISTANT TO LIGHT SABERS.​

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Looks good overall, I'd just like to see the material a little narrowed down. Saying "it's just made from a metal found..." doesn't really cut it. Is the metal heavy? Is it standard durasteel? The description also needs a few more additions for clear strengths and weaknesses.

@Me when done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom