Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Infereti Longsword (Resubmitted and Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80px-Espadon-Morges.jpg
Intent: The Intent of this is to give my new species a unique arsenal of Melee weapons and something to fight off invaders when in close quarters. This weaponry is for that intention alone and none other.​

Development Thread:None​

Manufacturer: Infereti Smiths​

Model: Old Middle Ages Longsword​

Affiliation: Infereti Peoples​

Modularity: Its a longsword, you can modify the handle and its Ionization Battery pack... thats about it.​

Production: Mass Produced​

Material: Made from a Durasteel found on the planet of Iferetus​

Description: Basically this is the description. A steel blade that enhanced by an Ionization pack located on a soldiers side to allow for the blade to tear away at personal Energy and Kinetic shields. Other than that... its a Steel longsword so ya.The certain steel Mineral allows for it to cut into weaker forged metals and only heavy metals can truly block it with ease. Acts like a Vibrosword and is powered by a power pack like its other feature. CANNOT BLOCK LIGHTSABERS.​

Classification: Sword​

Size: One-Handed​

Length:
total: avg. 100–130 cm (39–51 in)
blade: avg. 90–110 cm (35–43 in)​

Weight: avg. 1.1–1.8 kg (2.4–4.0 lb)​

Other Features: IS NOT RESISTANT TO LIGHT SABERS.​

Can you add a citation/link to the source of the picture please?

Also, can you expand on this "vibrosteel"? I don't see an entry in Wookieepedia.

Please tag me in your reply. Thanks! :)

By Vibrosteel, i mean the metal used in Vibroblades and what not, not sure what the metal is exactly.

As for the pictures, as for both this one and the others i have no idea where i grabbed them from as these have been sitting around for months in the Archives. So ya... ill look around for the pictures if i can find them

^ This answer goes for my other submissions as well as this one.
@[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Well, vibroblades are made of normal materials, like durasteel or similar metals. The vibrations come from a generator typically placed in the hilt. So it's not some special metal that causes the vibroblade's effect, but an emitter.

So, if you wanted your items to have vibroblade properties, you'd be best specifying that they have similar abilities.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom