Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Induction / Introduction

So I wanted to try out something new and start a persona clean from the slate. But would someone be interested in "picking her up" and teaching her the ins and out of the galaxy and the ropes etc. She isn't presently engaged with any faction, but I am not opposed against either or and thus left it intentionally open for anyone to convince/persuade her either way :).

I am still fleshing out the bio, but if there are any more deeper questions feel free to ask and I will answer ASAP and hope someone might be interested in "taking her on" and showing her the galaxy etc.

She is anemic as well as having been in hiatus for some time so obviously all her "present" knowledge is either lost or vastly outdated at this point in time.

Being a HRD she doesn't have as much of a morality complex as most fleshies if at all. Other than the fact that she at this point in time actually doesn't know what she is and what she can do. Natually I have a general idea and concept in my head, but I am open to input and suggestions from whomever might end with taking her on.

Grimm

I'm traveling the Galaxy at the moment, being that I am a wandering Merchant. Working for the Sith, currently looking for more partners in the universe. If your interested, we got fresh coffee. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom