Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Military Developers

star-wars_future_city.jpg

Image: http://www.infernode...y-illustrations
Corporation Name: Independent Military Developers

Headquarters: Serenno

Locations: Serenno Nar Shaddaa, Val'hala
Operations: Starships, Vehicles, Droids, Mining, Armour, and Small Arms, Cybernetics

Rationale: After Leaving Val Tek behind, Sabrina got bored and decide to make her up her own company. To help any dark side faction gain a military task force, as they set up. As the advance of Light side had to kept in check at all costs. So lacking in manpower, she made droid factory, as they did not need to paid or fed. Also this could help keep her home world safe from any advance, of any unwanted intentions.

Tier: Tier 3

Description: The factory has been set up in an industrialized part of the world, using automated manufacturing planets. This way they don't tier out, they don't need a brake. Also they don't need food or pay, that helps keep production costs down. It has it own spaceport, to help bring in off world supply's and technical skills, and to export there goods. Inside the factory machines work around the clock, assembling vehicles droids and ships, all to stop the advance of light side of the force.

The ship making part is one part Sabrina take most interest in, as she had always liked making ships. As such is has the biggest part of the factory technical skills dedicated to it, and other parts are used to enhance it. This mean ships have droids purpose made to assemble each section of them, as well crew them if need be. Everything was purpose built, down to maintenance droids, to repair and maintain the droids the made the factory work.

She managed to expand the company, to make weapons on Nar Shaddaa these weapons could be tested out on the locals, during the frequent gang wars. The factories where all small scale and self contained, so she could not easily dislodged by any corporate attack.

On Val'hala she made a mining operation, and a factory that could make armour. This factory was based near the mine as the supply chain short, for the materials made life easier. She would still have to bring things in, but she had access to a phrik mine near by.

Modification: Tier 2 to Tier 3
Rational: Expansion due to trade

Signing contracts
  1. Fleet Purchase
  2. Domestic Market
Mass Productions
  1. I.M.D Brachypelma MkI
  2. I.M.D Tarantula MkI
  3. I.M.D. Boa MkI
Three Miscellaneous Threads
  1. That Talk
  2. Mining Valhalla