Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Indaggra AKA 6-Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
indaggra__six_eyes__by_nezorus-da1j45v.jpg

Image Source: http://pre04.deviantart.net/2e99/th/pre/f/2016/126/1/0/indaggra__six_eyes__by_nezorus-da1j45v.jpg

Name: Indaggra (6-Eyes)

Loyalties: N/A

Role: Freelance Operative/Slicer.

Development Threads: N/A yet

Species: Nautolan

Force Sensitivity: N/A

Appearance: Blue-ish skin. Typically wears light fiber weave armor with googles that are used to access the HoloNet. He's also is equipped with a modified slicing kit to suit his needs when obtaining information.

Personality: Can be quite interested in other’s interests and is willing to do any job to find information for a price. Typically tries as much as possible to enjoy his job, even if the client doesn't.
Weapon of Choice: Equipped with two modified M-500 blaster pistols and a standard vibroblade.

Wealth: Makes their money off of finding information for people, but considering he is freelance, he gets few clients. Typically working to improve his technology and status with his money to make more of it.

Combat Function: Being in multiple various situations made him quite a good shot (considering he survived them all), but it also caused him to buy a Security Droid of the Z-58 series, a way to improve his slicing skills and protect him at the same time.

Skills: Picked up street fighting skills with his vibroblade and exchanged information for skills in the past.

Notable Possessions: Rewired goggles that are able to enhance his site and access the HoloNet. He also owns a modified Z-58 Series Security Droid. Wielding a more powerful shield. The modifications were also designed to weaken the energy required to fire it's dual cannon. But has only successfully changed it by a small margin, just enough to make the droid still operable. The droid was also modified to be able to play recordings.

Other Notes: N/A

Intent: The character has been made to help Neivon find a way into the Bounty Hunter’s guild (with more finesse) while also providing a way to help Neivon discover things from his past that should’ve been left alone.

[member="Neivon"]

If it's possible, I'd like to just get some specifics on the hardware you have listed. Not because I think it's overpowered, but the vague nature of the description will allow you to switch things in and out. Which, isn't really a deal breaker as much as just something I'd prefer to avoid. Again, if possible.

Neivon said:
Appearance: Blue-ish skin. Typically wears light armor with googles that are able to access the HoloNet. Also is equipped with a device he uses to hack the HoloNet
So, what is the light armor made out of (duraplast, armorweave, hardweave, etc)? What about for hacking? Could be as simple as something like this.

Neivon said:
Weapon of Choice: Equipped with two blaster pistols and a vibroblade.
Same thing. Give me blaster choice (I assume you are going canon which is fine and dandy).

Neivon said:
but it also caused him to buy a Droid (Series unknown) Bodyguard in case things get nasty.
Need information on this for the series and what not. If not what series, then the class at the very least. Once we sort that, we will see if that needs further fleshing out (some people do npc subs for droids by themselves)

Neivon said:
The droid was also modified to be able to reverse engineer coding and play recordings.

I'm kind of hesitant on this, just because people are pretty gunshy about reverse engineering. I'll need you to take that component out for the purpose of this submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom