Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

incresed warhead payload?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the payload capacity on a bomber sized craft if the squadron size was decreased to 6?

I want to have 2 large ordinance pods on the craft that can house 12 projectiles each. The craft is big, slow, has low maneuverability and no hyperdrive. It does have Heavy armor and Shielding.

So its
Heavy Armor
Heavy Shielding
added payload
slow
low maneuverability
no hyperdrive
6 craft squadron

It works out to less projectiles then a 12 craft squadron. 6x12 compared to 12x8

[member="Reshmar"]
Most circumstantial questions generally depend on the submission in question. You can get away with more by having a lower squadron count, because less will be fielded at a time, but it won't be drastic and it really depends on what you're submitting and the submission as a whole. I suggest trying it anyways, that way you can gauge later on depending on how it goes this time around - we won't bite your head off if changes need to be made, too, every submission is a learning experience for both you, the submitter, and us, the factory judges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom