Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incomming Transmission ( IC Welcoming Letter and OOC Starting point)

// incoming transmission //
// verifying -- ok //
// decrypting //
// status -- ok //

You're probably wondering why I'm sending this to you, and let me tell you, it took a bit to track you down.

Be as it may, I'm sure you want to get to the nitty gritty, so here is what I'm after and offering.

A job; a well paying one at that. One that will utilize your skillset and then some. Legal mind you. Nothing under the table and everything done to keep your nose clean.

Before you decide to shut this transmission, hear me out. OMEGA PYRE is an innovative, privately-held training and security solutions provider serving government and commercial industries galactic wide, searching to spread out to the core-worlds and slowly working out way from the mid-rim.

Founded in the wake of the Gulag Virus, OMEGA PYRE was initially envisioned as a training facility to support the needs of local and regional law enforcement personnel. Today we are capable of providing risk assessment, training and security solutions in multiple locations across the galaxy, reacting to need with near-immediate deployment.

OMEGA PYRE operates across the security spectrum: ASSESS, TRAIN and PROTECT.

Specifically, we specialize in:
  • Training and support for domestic and intergalactic clients
  • Personnel and facility security services
  • Mission support and staff augmentation
  • Risk management and security services consulting
  • Stability support, crisis response and forward base operations
  • Training for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel

All this and more, providing a way to not only utilize what you do best, but to pass it on. In these trying times, who's to say how many of us are left and it begs the question... What is your legacy? What are you leaving behind?

Work for me, I promise you that you will know exactly what that is. Pass on what you know, and know that it will be carried on to the next generation.

Show the galaxy that you have plenty to offer, and plenty to say, plenty to pass on. Give you a reason to wake every morning with something to do other than rot in that hell hole you’re in right now.

Interested? Here are my coordinates.

I'll meet you there.

Aeron

[[ OOC ]]

Welcome Aboard!

We would love to welcome you to Omega Pyre and answer any questions you might have. Please start by creating a New Thread in this Forum and saying hello. The rest of us will drop on by to say hi!

Please feel free to post in our welcoming thread here [ Welcome Aboard - Introductions ]

Check out [ Highlighting our most active faction threads! Please join! ] for our most active threads!

Also please feel free to read over our [ Resources | Info |] page, add yourself to the roster, and please dive in!

If you have a skype account, feel free to tell me and I'll add you to Omega Pyre Chat!

Thanks,

~ Aeron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom