Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incom Corporation

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]
Venom-Class
Purpose: Personal Use // Personal Collection
Government Affiliation: United Mandalorian Clans, Silver Jedi Order, (Classified) Scarface Squadron
Means of Funding: Various Auctions; Owner of SPH; Shares in RRDI, SIC and TEC.
Units: 1

X-J7 StealthX
Government Affiliation: United Mandalorian Clans, Silver Jedi Order, (Classified) Scarface Squadron

e-25

Countess Xyhn said:
[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]
Venom-Class

X-J7 StealthX

e-25
OOC - As I was having IRL issues at the time of this posting until now, I apologize. I had thought it was worked where a response would be generated on the behalf of Incom, but yeah I'm sorry.

IC - Approved upon verification of funds.

Thank you [member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]

[member="HK-36"] , hi! I am sorry to bother you, I see that you are on a semi-LOA. For briefness' sake I'll just use what I asked above:

Corruck Kazen said:
Would it be possible to purchase a license to produce the T-65 X-wing? We would no be selling any of the fighters produced.
If you're busy then there is no need to answer this right away, take as much time as needed.

If it is possible to be allowed to produce a small number of those XA-5s then yes, that would be preferred.

The T-65 was simply going to be a starting point, hopefully to try and get ReCal's scientists into making starfighters.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Corruck Kazen"],

Alright, how about this,

We will make a small number of XA-5s for you and offer lower prices for their maintenance and replacement parts, and we will sell you design for T-65, but in return we want 5% off of any future starfighter design you produce due to providing the original base blueprint you based your work on.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Corruck Kazen"],

How about security deposit of 100,000 credits, less than half of a cost of modern X-Wing, and the rest of payment will come from the 5% of revenue from the use of these designs.

Approved for the following:

3 XA-5s - 210,000 credits per unit.

Basic Schematics for the T-65B X-Wing Starfighter - 100,000 credits (On a lease with the original design to be unclaimed as work/design/project of whatever company manufacturers variant.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom