Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public In Winter's Grasp

Ciara Lockley

C
hTq6WRA.png

( Source Img )

Ravenous | Junko Ike Junko Ike | Aela Wren
-
She hated the cold. Unfortunately for her, that's where the puzzle pieces led her in her research - this time to a planet in the Mid Rim. Vandor. So far as Ciara could discern, there wasn't really anything of interest on the planet these days - of course it had been some time since she'd traveled that way. All evidence pointed to a long forgotten Imperial station hidden beneath the ice, recent geological and meteorological reports indicated that there had been a rift cracked open in one of the planet's enormous ice plains. It was an opportunity that Ciara simply couldn't ignore. Tipped off by a friend in the Mid Rim, a professor no less, it had taken her only a few hours to secure transport to a space station just outside the Vandor system. Furthermore, the avid librarian and amateur adventurer had secured herself a small group of companions to aid her on the expedition. Of course, they were all there for their own reasons but given the delicate geological state it would have been unwise to undertake this endeavor alone. The station itself was hardly mentioned anywhere but if you dug deep enough there were clues as to its location, a paper trail of shipping manifests, flight logs, and even some personnel transfer documents buried deep in the archives.

Due to the age of the ancient installation it was unlikely there would be anything of monetary value remaining but that wasn't Ciara's true interest in the facility. It almost seemed like the Galactic Empire of old had gone out of their way to secret away the existence of the construct - time and the harsh climate had only further cemented it in obscurity over the years. Ciara's thoughts and musings about the expedition however were interrupted by the soft voice of a nearby waitress. "Can I get you another caf?" Smiling politely Ciara shook her head. "No thank you, I'll take the check too if you don't mind." Reaching into a small bag at her feet, Ciara retrieved a credit chit, handing it to the waitress. As she scuttled away to process the Librarian's payment, Ciara took a moment to glance around the small beverage cafe aboard the Space Station. She was supposed to meet a few others here before they departed to the surface - one they'd find much less hospitable than the comfortable seat she now occupied. Ciara wouldn't be hard to spot, he rugged backpack and utilitarian clothing choices marked her as an adventurer of some kind - or at very least, not the prim and proper librarian she normally exuded. Thick, brown leather calf-high boots and a well fitting turtleneck thermal made it pretty obvious her destination was the planet below. Checking the rugged chrono on her wrist, she silently decided she'd wait a few more minutes before she boarded their shuttle.

Junko hadn't gotten a chance to explore non-atrisian ruins in awhile... rebuilding and restoring was well a big endeavor and the jedi princess worked with their Wukong to develop everything they could. The kirano visual device clipped over her ear that made a Kirino Visual Interface display over the world around her and imposed it on her vision as well as serving as a translator. Her traveling companion a Makie Class companion Droid hovered over her shoulder and she had brought one of the Tripitaka Class Skiff they had made for the snow and sand... even going between the islands as it folded up into her ship itself. She rolled her shoulders though checking the kimono styled robes she normally wore. The white skylar silks with fur trim and gloves for herself with boots. The material was made to be protective and enhance her connection to the lightside of the force while she stood with her pack over her shoulder. The small bag conected to the force and to her to use the dimensional shifting capabilities while her pack was a harte box.

Ravenous

R
Soliciting skeptical looks from the populace Ravenous confidently waded through the cacophony of shoppers, residents, and the occasional get rich quick schemer. Pulling his heavy fur coat over himself Ravenous peeked his head over the crowd scanning for signs of adventurers. This could prove harder than expected Vandor's icy surface probably hid many dark secrets which for some people is more than enough cause to investigate. To think that an Imperial fortress laid dormant inside those icy caves it's data and treasures ripe for the taking. With the base imbedded inside the ice machinery and other conventional forms of excavation ran the risk of damaging the base or upsetting the structure of the ice meaning that they would have to traverse the ice on foot.

After gazing around for a hot minute Ravenous finally found his quarry a small woman with calf-high boots and a utility backpack as well as a woman dressed in a Kimono of some kind some small little droid floating around her. An odd pair indeed definitely the people he's here for. One, in particular, seemed to radiate with light Force energy the trademark sign of a Jedi master. He could try to hide his Force signature but if she really is a master it wouldn't do much anyway. His silver-clad armor now red from the light of the diner Ravenous approached the two women a steaming hot thermos in his hands.

"Morning to you miss. You as well master Jedi. I am Ravenous C.E.O of Intrepid Inc. Good to meet you."

Ciara Lockley | Junko Ike Junko Ike

Aela Wren

A
When Manx initially contacted her about a job, Aela thought it would be another smuggle run, but he seemed to think she would enjoy a very different kind of mission than what she was used to. It was simple - meet the contact and friends at the Space Station above Vandor and take something warm along with what you are usually packing. Aela felt iffy about it, but hey! Credits are credits and if she needs to shoot something or someone to get it, then so be it. So she hopped in her freighter, grabbed Bonnie her BB-8 droid and a nice little hyperjump later she was where she was supposed to be. On the way, Manx had sent more intel - she was to meet her employer at the cafe.
"Stay with the ship, Bon. If there's trouble, you get out of here, understand?" she told her droid. Bonnie chirped at her, slightly protesting. Aela shook her head.
"I don't want my ship scratched. You fire her up and you go. I'll get hold of you when I'm done." she said with finality before leaving.

She shoved a Rhodian out of her way as he tried very hard to sell something to her, before she entered the cafe. She looked around briefly, waving off a waitress in the process, before she sighted who she was looking for. Do this kind of job long enough and you learn how to spot the one paying you very quickly. The woman wasn't alone. Two others seemed to be joining on this little expedition, so Aela wasted no time in heading over to their table.
"Hi, I'm Aela. I'd say it's a pleasure, but I do believe we are all here for business. So, let's hear it?" she said, but not unkindly, as she slid into the bench and looked at all of them. She was used to cutting to the chase and not waste precious time with silly pleasantries. Time was money, after all.

Ciara Lockley Junko Ike Junko Ike Ravenous

Ciara Lockley

C
It was a somewhat rag-tag bunch, Ciara's application hadn't been in depth - in fact most people liked it better that way. Just enough to ensure payment would be secured and communication could be established. Even so, the smattering of different appearances between the put together crew was a perfect example of the wider galaxy. Her payment chit returned to her, a woman came ambling along. That makes one. Ciara counted in her head. Rising to her feet she gave a the woman a slight bow. "Ciara Lockley." she introduced herself.

Before she could say any more another figure approached, this one clad in gear more associated with a warrior of sorts. It wouldn't surprise her if the man carried a bladed weapon or a lightsaber, something about the way in which he carried himself hinted at a graceful agility lurking beneath the armor he wore. "Likewise." she said in response to the man's own introduction. That makes two. Standing awkwardly for a moment before she remembered, Ciara reached into the backpack at her feet and produced a small datapad to the pair of her fellow adventurers. "Here, take these. I've already taken the liberty of booking us a shuttle to the surface and scouting out a base camp. We'll be near our destination but not too close as the ground is unstable in that area."

As she passed out the datapads yet another person approached. "Ciara." the Librarian responded with a smile. "Down to brass tacks. I like it." And that's three. Handing the latest arrival a datapad Ciara sealed up her bag and motioned towards the wide corridor towards the docking bays. "Shall we? I can fill you in on the way." Slinging the bag over her shoulder and stepping off, she led the the group through the causeways and towards the shuttle she'd chartered, spewing information all the way. "The shuttle can take us down to the surface as close as the fissure. At least that's what they're calling the break in the ice now. The weather has been holding up but there's some uncertainty as to if it will stay that way for long. That's where you lot come in - we need to decide what we want to do first." Ciara gave them each a glance, wondering if they'd want to play it safe, or get directly to work. "We can set up base camp first but it might take a while to get to the site on foot afterwards. Or, we could visit the site first and then set up base camp after our initial survey. Thoughts?"

Arriving at a circular blast door she stepped forward, pressing the small comm panel on the wall. "Lockley here, we're ready." A sharp thunk followed by a hydraulic hiss signaled the release of the airlock clamps. The doors opened up to a small, fairly well worn shuttle interior. The seats were worn, small scratches and imperfections evident on their upholstery. The lighting inside was dim, as if the light panels hadn't been replaced in decades. It was solid though, at least that's what the captain had said. Stepping in, she motioned to several empty seats. "Well, I guess it's time we strapped in. Did anyone have suggestions on where to start?"

Once decided, the shuttle would run through its pre-flight checks - make a final call, and depart.

Ravenous Aela Wren Ciara Lockley

Junko didn't speak for the moment as she saw the other two and her eyes turned to look at each of them... allowing her mind to take note but she used a practiced method like at court... her features controlled and bowing to welcome the two of them. SHe was looking at the man or well they were armored so could have been a woman... or an alien. The woman was thankfully a little easier to observe and they both spoke while she was there. Hands clasping in front of herself and JUnko made herself seem much smaller then she actually was... diminutive before the one who had hired... gathered... recruited them came forward offering a datapad and she picked it up as the kirano glowed a soft blue near her ear to access the datapad.

She looked at the man and his name was... interesting for a CEO of a company certainly something to remember which allowed her to bow her head. She listened to Ciara as she went over what they could do and she moved her sleeve to reveal the interface on her wrist to display it and coordinate for what she had to be given. "We can move faster with the skiff I brought, room for each of us and cargo this would be a chance to test out some of the new technology we have developed as well." She smirked to herself a little and well she could use an Asagao Ultralight Scout from her belt if they needed it. They had developed the Shuheng Storage Compartments as a means to hold other things.

The interface showed her skiff as well as one or two other pieces like the pre-fab structures that were kept in the storage compartments. The jedi master was following though and brought her hands back to be in front of herself. A small field kit for endeavors like this would be handy and where to start well. "I think it would be important to know what we are going to be having to face with the best light. Then we can plan and see if it would be best to go now or wait until a better time." She bowed her head with the small suggestion but wanted to hear the others thoughts and ideas of what they could do.

Ravenous

R
Golden eyes skimmed through the text written on the small datapad provided to Ravenous its contents confirming his initial thoughts on Vandor. During that time another had arrived a woman by the name of Aela. Before she explicitly stated so Ravenous could tell she was one of those "get down to business" type of people. This was a motley crew if he ever saw one, now the only thing left was to actually get on the damn planet. Ciara Lockley their gracious host provided them with a duo of options. Set up camp? or get straight to work? He felt like he already knew what the others were going to say and that his input wouldn't matter much either way. If the weather is going to get rough as she says then us being in the cavern would put us in danger. At the same time if the weather causes the fissure to close in on itself then we might never get a chance to get inside.

"It would probably be better for us to get to work as soon as possible. If the fissure becomes too unstable we might never get another shot at it. The early worm gets the bird- or was it? Eh, you get the point."

His interest now peaked Ravenous folded his arms anxiously awaiting to see what their group would be traveling in. Ravenous felt his teeth clamp down on his tongue has he struggled to not bust out in laughter. Their shuttle (if you could call it that) wasn't what he had expected but it would do, even with the stained walls and mice. Ravenous awkwardly squeezed into one of the eroded seats his cumbersome armor preventing him from sitting comfortably. Stuffing spewed from the rips in the chair as Ravenous strained to lock his seat strap in place the dingy leather belt unable to reach across his lap.

"Eh, with the state this thing's in the seat belt is more likely to fly out of its socket than keep me safe." Ravenous looked around the small capsule glancing over each of his fellow companions. "So...What do you guys hope to find inside this thing? I know what I'm after. All those base locations and history no doubt stored on their computers, I just couldn't stay away."

Junko Ike Junko Ike | Aela Wren

Aela Wren

A
Aela did not pay much heed to the datapad given to her. She was more interested in the Atrisian's interface about her skiff.
"That's pretty neat." she said with a smile. She then scanned over the basics on her datapad with a cocked eyebrow before her employer decided it was time to go. She followed, listening to Ciara's and then Ravenous' suggestions.
"Yeah, I'm with Mask Boy over here. Time is money, so we should get started right away." she said. She was not looking forward to the cold down below and wanted to get it over quickly. She had probably spent too much time on places like Tatooine to ever be comfortable on an icy planet. Just the thought of it, made her draw her jacket closer around her.

The young pilot was quite appalled by the state of their transport. She lifted a brow and turned towards Ciara.
"Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude, but if I knew we would take a dumpsterfire like this down, I would have offered my ship and piloting services gladly. Unfortunately, it seems my droid took off already." she said with half a smirk. She just hoped they made it down in one piece, otherwise Bonnie and Manx would never let her hear the end of it. She eventually settled for a seat across the isle from Ravenous just as he asked what they were after.
"Aside from the credits that put fuel in my ship? I'm actually after their old transport routes. I could really use some of them." she said. She looked at the others. "What about you guys?" she asked Junko and Ciara.

On the rickety way down, she checked her blasters. She wanted to be ready for any surprise they could encounter when they landed. She hated surprises. Halfway down, her nose wrinkled.
"Not to freak you out, but something is burning." she remarked, getting up and following her nose to the access hatch in the back. Lifting the panel, she let out a great huff.
"Kark me! Hey, Bantha-fodder!" she yelled at the pilot. "Didn't you check the damn cooling pump before liftoff?! You only have one open valve! Karking idiot!" she continued barking at him as she pulled a compact wrench from her pocket. With a bit of struggle, she was able to loosen the other valves, allowing the necessary coolant to run through the system. After she got out and closed the panel, she headed back to her seat.
"Ma'am, for future reference, you should be more picky about your pilots. You can end up dead the next time you choose an old geezer like this one." she suggested softly to Ciara, throwing her thumb towards the very embarrassed pilot.

Ciara Lockley Junko Ike Junko Ike Ravenous

Vandor, a safe distance away from the fissure at a small makeshift camp.

A lone figure dressed in snow gear sat atop a crate while scribbling in a notebook. "Any changes?" He would ask, his voice carrying over the wind. As if on cue, the sound of snow crunching would hit his ears. "None that I could see." The approaching man said. "I still don't get why we're out here. We're in the middle of nowhere for crying out loud." The man threw up his hands in frustration. At that point Castor-Kama closed his notebook and laughed.

"Have patience dear brother. The reason we're here is discovery! Let us expand out knowledge and grow!" Castor said with excitement as he jumped off the crate. His brother couldn't help but laugh. "I swear, you're a child. You'd be lost without me." The twin said with a grin.

Castor laughed. "As would you. Anyway," The Scholar switched to a more serious note. "Since my answer wasn't enough...we're here to explore a rift that tore open the ice." The explorer said. "Oh? Tell me, where did you get that idea?" The twin asked disbelief. "Dont you want to see what's down there? Come on, think of it as a challenge!"

"Nice try, but I think it'd be better if I stay here and watch the camp. Don't want anything to be lost."

"You sure?"

"Yup, don't worry, I have to meditate anyway."

At that Castor-Kama nodded. Looks like he was going solo. The Geminaie didn't leave right away and began to prep for the journey down the fissure. He wondered what he'd find, sadly he didn't know. Castor was too excited to listen to person who told him about the fissure. The idea of discovering something new filled the explorer with wonder.

Ciara Lockley
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Ravenous
Aela Wren

Ciara Lockley

C
A wry smile twitched at the corner of Ciara's lips, eyes sparkling with excitement. Giving the shuttle a second once over the woman began to notice a few other strange things about it, wear in some places, mismatching consoles. Perhaps it was more "Stitched together" than the pilot had led her to believe? "We'll get started right away then!" The librarian clapped her hands together before tugging gently on the harness securing her to the seat. A raised eyebrow met the exclamations of the woman, Aela. "Oh dear. Burning?" Her eye glanced about the cabin trying to ascertain the source of the ozone smell. Up ahead, the pilot grunted in response to the woman. "It was werkn' jus fin' a minu tago' now whya don't yah buckle in."

The man didn't give them much time before the whirring of the airlock disengaging and a soft shudder shot through the shuttle. It did look rough but at least the gentle hum of the engines sounded correct. Ciara had to remember, out here in the farther reaches of space, or at least outside of her small bubble, things weren't quite as pristine and well organized. She jotted that down in her mental notebook, it wouldn't do well to burn up upon entry if she ever embarked on another expedition. "Certainly, that could have been catastropic." she remarked. "It's a good thing you were able to find that. I'm afraid I'd be more lost than a bantha in a snowstorm." Ciara joked. A moment later, the subtle press of their acceleration nestled them in their seats. It seemed like maybe the inertial dampeners weren't quite calibrated right. Thankfully, all they'd experience was some mild discomfort at worst. Definitely paying more attention to charters. she thought silently.

-​

The small adventuring group made it to the surface with little more than a brief rattle of teeth as they evened out over the barren landscape. Of course the entire planet wasn't an icy wasteland but the greens and grays they did see were few and far between. A shrill chirp echoed from Ciara's datapad, a message indicating they were approaching their destination. "Looks like we're here folks, we're going to have to put down a short distance away from the fissure itself so we don't upset the ice layer but I've brought plenty of climbing and snow gear if anyone needs anything." A few moments later they found themselves disembarking the narrow boarding ramp, two cargo droids already unloading several crates worth of equipment. Tents, skis, snowshoes, crampons, and a veritable kitchen sink of other equipment they would find useful.

Throwing on a heavy parka first, Ciara shivered. If this was warm, she hated to think what a cold season on Vandor was like. "Make sure you bring climbing equipment, wouldn't want to get to the site only to find we couldn't get to it!" she reminded. Certainly this group didn't seem like amateur adventurers but you never could be too careful. Gathering the equipment she thought she'd need the woman reached into a final crate, grabbing a small blaster pistol and strapping it to her gear. Out here in the wilds, who knew what nasty creatures you were bound to run into. Giving everyone time to gather their own equipment, she strapped on her skis and headed to the edge of the landing zone. Soon enough they'd be on their way and at the edge of the fissure - that's truly when their adventure would begin.

Junko Ike Junko Ike | Ravenous | @Aela Ren | Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

Ciara Lockley Ravenous Aela Wren Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

The jedi master sat in the shuttle and listened to the exchange while one thing came to mind.... should have used her own ship should have used her own ship.... Inwardl she was screaming it while preparing to brace herself but outwardsly she held a neutral and indifferent expression with only the barest hint of white on her knuckles as she gripped he seat. The pale skin a slightly more pale shade... then they were coming down and landing as the one who had gathered them told them to get their equipment and she checked her bags with a nod of her head that they would be able to better begin. The skiff was easy and held some supplies on it but her pack had what she needed as she tapped the side focusing to shift which supplies were shifted and compressed. She stood up and brushed her kimono off as the skylar material regulated her temperature and she was warm even with the snow and thin looking material. She just needed to walk while adjusting her hair and clasped hands in front of herself to stand near the airlock with the others getting their things.

Ravenous

R
The somewhat unpleasant commute to the surface over Ravenous rose from his seat two of his companions already outside unpacking. Stepping outside the ship Ravenous found himself having to shield his eyes from the glaring sun its rays of light illuminating Vandor's icy white surface. To his surprise, Ravenous fell into three feet of snow more of it descending by the second. He knew the conditions were rough but this is not exactly what he expected. Eh, no matter. Flipping a switch on the side of his metal boots a thin metal disc fanned out on the soles of his shoes. Despite his weight, Ravenous was now able to walk atop the snow his gaze falling on the canyon about 2 klicks away. Wait that's the fissure! he thought to himself.

Opening his thermos and slightly lifting his mask Ravenous took a long sip of his coffee warmth coursing through his body. "Decaf is for wimps." Sitting the thermos back into his bag Ravenous took inventory of his gear doing his best to pay attention to what their host was saying in the background. "Come on now. What kind of amateur adventurer would I be if I didn't bring any equipment?" Pressing a small button on his wrists Ravenous summoned four metal claws perfect for traversing rocks.

"Now can we go already? I can feel myself turning into an ice sculpture."

Ciara Lockley | Junko Ike Junko Ike | Aela Wren | Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

Ciara Lockley

C
"Decaf is for wimps." she heard from behind her as she finished replacing the lid of one of the cargo containers. It brought a gentle smile to her features. Soon she'd have to put on a mask, the wind was picking up. "A man after my own heart." Ciara remarked. Turning to face the scattered group, the woman nodded, eyes set on the horizon. "Let's get a move on - shouldn't take us more than an hour or two to get to the edge of the fissure and then maybe another thirty minutes to climb down the face. Anyone know any hiking songs?"

-
Nearly two hours later a relaxed sigh escaped Ciara's lips. The steady crunching of boots in the snow came to a halt as the wind whistled past the small group and out into the fissure beyond. A wide chasm of solid ice and snow had been unearthed as the ice plates had cracked. Ciara, at the head of the group, stepped a hair closer to the edge, peering into the vast void below - enough to see a ledge about 300 meters down, a solid durasteel construct jutting outward from the ice face. "I think we've found it!" she said excitedly. "Now just to find an anchor." She set to work, removing and then proceeding to dig around in the large pack that she'd carried. She gathered a few objects and began pacing away from the edge of the chasm, her mouth silently counting off numbers. A moment later she stopped, having found the correct distance she began deploying the equipment she'd gathered.

With a press of a button three tubelike appendages deployed, metal jabbing deep into the ice and forming a solid anchor with which they could repel down the ice face. Checking the indicators on each leg, she verified a solid and stable mount before beginning to attach the ropes and pulleys. It wasn't the first time she'd done this and it only took her a few minutes to do so. Once finished she retrieved her own harness and clipped in. "Well, I think we're ready - next stop, the door to this place!" Walking backwards towards the ledge, she eased herself to the precipice. A rush of adrenaline and excitement about the adventure ahead flowed through her veins as she reached the tipping point - and continued to descend. The view was breathtaking, stealing away the air that wasn't already thin due to the cool wind rushing through the chasm. They'd made it this far, she had no doubt they'd be within the walls of the facility soon enough - and then to the real treasure hunt.

Ciara Lockley Ravenous Aela Wren Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

She looked at them and was moving out fo the ship allowing herself to follow with the others. Her eyes were searching and checking as one hand slipped into her shoulder bag grabbing the axe. The sasori brand was smaller but she opened it up as it gleamed and the teeth for the ice were set up to give her plenty so she could get down. The anti-grav micro thrusters could be afixxed to her boots for decension as she crouched down and was watching the others ready to go down. She dug it into while she was starting. A second axe slipping out of her pack and into her hand with a a look for the others. Rope would be important and they had some wire spools as her visor glowed with a soft light casting holographic overlays so she could ffind the best areas for holds to get down at a decent pace.

Ravenous

R
Cold gushes of air blew over Ravenous as he dug his metal claws into the side of the fissure the sturdy yet fragile ice he hung from providing an odd sense of comfort as he descended deeper down the cliffside their over-eager host already scouting out the bottom. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as his feet touched the bottom of the abyss the long climb down finally over with. The dark Jedi looked around for a quick moment but couldn't find anything of immediate danger so he thought it best to move on before something did happen. Ice and snow lined the floor making it hard to walk, not to mention the blocks of ice and sleet coating the front door to the fortress.

Taking another long sip from his thermos Ravenous groaned in frustration. "This might be harder than I thought..."

Ciara Lockley | Junko Ike Junko Ike | Aela Wren | Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

Aela Wren

A
Aela stood hunched up, blowing on her hands to keep them warm, while she watched their employer set up some anchors before descending to the bottom. Her two other companions also started their descent to the bottom.
"Right, let's do this." she said, dropping her hands and walking over to the anchors Ciara had put up.

Aela had just pulled a sturdy rope from her pack to fasten to the anchors, when Bonnie's alarming chrip shot through her commlink. She frowned.
"Slow down, Bon! What's up?" she replied over the link.
Bonnie slowed her chirping some to explain the predicament.
"What do you mean you are under attack?! How the hell did you manage that?!" Aela exclaimed.
Bonnie warbled at her.
"Yeah, trust you to cause trouble when I'm not around." she answered. "Get the ship down here to my coordinates so that I can get us out of that predicament."
She sent through the coordinates to the clearing before signing over to another frequency to reach her comrades at the bottom.
"Miss Lockley, unfortunately I have to resign from this expedition. My droid got herself and my ship into some trouble. I need to help her before my ship gets blown to pieces." she said. "I do wish you all the best on your venture. And if you ever have need for a proper pilot, give me a call." she then offered before turning to pack up her things. She then started the trek back to the clearing.

She had just reached the clearing, when she caught sight of her ship. Bonnie was coming in hot with two X-wings tailing her. It was going to have to be a scoop job. She got ready to jump for the hold as Bonnie swooped down. The droid lingered long enough for Aela to hop inside before shooting away again. Aela quickly took control of her freighter and shot back at the X-wings before making a beeline to orbit where she could make a jump to Hyperspace.

(OOC note: Thanks for the thread, guys, and sorry again for the abandonment)

Ciara Lockley Junko Ike Junko Ike Ravenous Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

Doctor Clax

D
Doctor Clax grinned brightly after purposefully rolling down half a wall of ice. She jumped up and turned to her accomplice, Sina the lahsbee. Her small felinoid friend but her hands on her hips.

"Rolling was completely unnecessary, you know." She said gesturing to Clax's now soaked clothes.

Brushing off the ice and grinning, the doctor replied in her heavy British accent,
"But it was a spot of fun!"

"Fun?" Sina said doubtfully. All of their tools were splayed all across the floor and Sina was pretty sure that they had lost all of their food. Fine for Clax, but not for her.

Doctor Clax nodded rapidly and began the process of picking up their tools,
"Yes it is, and I have food in my bag for you-"

Clax was going to continue when they heard some noises, "Did you hear that?" Her friend nodded and Clax started forward, peering around the corner. There was a small ragtag group of explorers there.

"'Ello lov's!" Clax greeted with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom