Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Wake of Hades' Touch. (Open for Anyone)

The-Hobbit-2-new-wallpapers-4.jpg
Royal Palace and Throne Room of Iferetes.​
Two Months after the Death of King Menealous Hardrada​
Arthur looked on the Throne that sat in the boundless halls that had once been his father's throne room. It had only been two months now and he had yet to sit on this throne, it wasnt for any real reason he didn't, he just hadn't thought about it. But now he waited in the hall to entertain any who decided that wished to speak with the new king, whether native, or outsider.

(I apologize for the poodooty start, i can not think right now.)

Aedan Miles strode into the palace calmly he had just been at the land that had been granted to him after he assisted with the removal of the last King to these people. He wore a flowing Kimono of black and violet he had been making sure that repairs were underway to any of his ships that had been damaged and that the soldiers he had brought in off world were all on guard. It may sound like he would work for the new king but he hadn't talked it out yet so the details were yet to be decided. The young Dark Jedi wore the usual weapons he carried with him. His three lightsabers including the saberstaff on his back and the standard and shoto sabers strapped to his waist. As he strode up to the door of the throne room he nodded to the guard standing there. "Inform the King that Captain Aedan Miles supporter of his rebellion is here to discuss the terms of our arrangement." @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

The guards would nod and open up the doors into the vast throne room, and lined a long walkway that finally ended at a single platform with the throne and no guards, only a young man staring at the throne as he held the crown in his hand. Once @[member="Aedan Miles"] was close enough he would turn his head just enough to peer at him with the corner of his vision, not bothering to turn for now. "Ah, Aedan Miles right? Its been a bit longer than i expected to be talking this sort of thing over but its approriate that now is the time for such would you not agree." He set the crown on the throne and turned to face the other man before crossing his hands behind him. His face held a grin but also remained calm while his eyes remained in semi focus on the man while also looking him over as they talked.

(Note, this Thread is open to literally anyone, whether you are a representative of another world or Faction, joined in on the campaign, or are looking to join my faction which would be awesome.)

Aedan strides forward calmly his footsteps echoing around the room as he stops before the young King giving him a light bow. He looked around the room almost absently his hands behind his back as he chuckles. "You seem to be doing well." He looks at the man and stands straighter. "I wish to speak about the arrangement for me assisting you and farther work I do for you."

"Its ok i guess, just inheritance nothing special. Go on though, what is it that you need to discuss with me, iave got all the time in the world it seems and would gladly talk instead of just stand here looking at an old throne and all." He sat down in not the throne but a chair off to the side of the Dias, crossing his hands on his lap one over the other, he had no need for the throne and he had only taken the throne by force and killed his family to protect the lives of the Infereti people, especially after what had been threatened to be done to them by his father. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Ah open house Satine loved the freedom of being able to walk into a great palace. She looked around quite the place she thought but now she had heard there was a young king here.

Moving quietly looking at guards who stood so rigid, staring straight ahead and yet following her every move. She hid her face from view let them think about what she could be up to. What did she know of this place, not much mostly rumor. There was the soft echo of voices as she moved toward the grand throne room.

Her violet eyes rested lightly upon the art work, history surrounded her. She stood silent now listening waiting to enter not wanting to intrude. A page waited to announce her, she smiled.

"Satine D'ulin, visitor from Emberlene"

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Arthur stood hearing someone come and listened as the page introduced the woman, his brow raising in surprise that someone from the outside had actually arrived to visit. He gave both the page a bow first, an odd thing to anyone watching for him to give a servant as sign of respect that would normally be used for the woman she served. "I thank you for introducing your employer, please have a seat unless your employer needs you further. He turned now to the satine and bowed with his left hand infront of him bent across his chest and his right hand bent behind him, his eyes and head lowered for a moment before he straightened up and looked at @[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"A pleasure Lady Satine, i am greatly thanikful for being graced with your time and must say i am honestly surprised that someone actually came to my secluded corner of the Galaxy. From what my advisor and supporter tells me there are hundreds of more important worlds than mine." He turned his head to @[member="Aedan Miles"], both introducing him and alerting him of how valued he was, which to be honest anyone from the outside universe was more valuable than anyone native to the planet. They knew about it for much longer than Arthur had, only having Hyper Drive tech for 2 months tends to keep a world in the grey on a great number of things.

Aedan turns as the woman approaches the throne and steps back letting his arms slip into the sleeves of his kimono as he chuckles to himself softly already having began preperations for shipyards to be constructed both on the planet and in the orbit above it. As he stands there he looks up as he hears a familiar sound of a droid rolling over stone and then with a sharp whistle and spin of its dome a black and violet astromech rolls into the throne room and up beside Aedan quickly leaning its body back so it can look up at the young pilot who was its owner. Aedan chuckled and bowed to Arthur and the woman letting his voice flow smoothly as he smiles. "Forgive me and D8 he tends to be a bit excitable even for a droid." @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"No forgiveness is needed" Satine repliked to Aedan. She looked now upon Arthur, "I often travel to unseen parts of the galaxy espiecally if there is a good transport to be had, and then there was the news that a new King was here"

Satine bowed and nodded to the King, "I am pleased to be here, may your reign be long and properous." She move lightly as if walking on air as she turned looking upon her new companions, "So you've received no other visitors at all?" Satine looked around, surely she was not the only one.

@[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

"Other than those that helped me fix the wrongs that had been done by my predecessor, like Aedan Miles here. But as an outside diplomat, you are the first of your like, and all the more i should greet you for your time in coming to introduce yourself... sorry if im a dull host though, only three months ago i never thought i would be in this situation and now here we are no?" He waved his hands to one of the chairs kept in the hall, why should others stand if he need not do so, sitting down himself on a adjacent chair before also looking to Aedan. "Both of you, please take a seat." @[member="Satine D'ulin"] @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan gives a light wave of his hand as he remains standing the droid looking around before the young man chuckled deeply to himself opening his eyes he turned towards @[member="Satine D'ulin"]. "Tell me Lady Satine where is it you come from if I may ask." The young man stands there calmly the only weapon he usually carried that was remiss from his appearance being a sniper rifle for now he merely wore his 3 lightsabers. @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Satine listened, a great skill that she had been taught, she looked from one face to the other engaging and listening, "I am from Emberlene" She smiled then and let that sink in, "I am traveling currently to see what resources are availble for negotiation, if any"

She nodded then to each, "What resources do you have, may I ask?" She was polite, and she was direct.

"Kolto, Baradium, Durasteel and fresh air. The last cost two hundred credits per cubic centimeter." He smiled lightly at his joke, hoping the woman took it in the way it was intended and not as him mocking her. He wasnt used to the whole high society thing so it was hard for him to really keep a professional outlook on things without a bit of comfort, that is what he hoped would be accepted alittle more than simply him sitting over all who enter and looking down on them. @[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Aedan watched her as he smirked an shock his head walking forward he leaned down to look the woman in the eye and let a small smirk cross his lips. He holds his hand up to stall Arthur while the young king may trust people instantly Aedan had learned the hard way that some people needed to be questioned thoroughly. @[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Satine met the look with the equal stare of some skilled enough to hold the stare long enough to avoid any questions about her intentions, "Emberlene is poor" She smiled, all while holding his gaze, "We seek some things, not so much of others. At times we buy in order to sell again" At least her clan did.

What some of the others did was not discussed among the Elders, they all did what they needed to to survive.

(OOC yes I was waiting on Aedan)@[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur nodded and crossed his hands infront of him thinking for a moment before speaking. "What is it your people need most then, id rather see your people alive than a group of rich, pompous, arses make a profit while your people suffer because of it. Im sure i can pull on some of the manufacturers to lower the cost of the items you need so that there is a brighter future for your people, youll earn nothing by wasting everything you have no?" Arthur was messing with his hands as he talked, thinking carefully on the project amounts that are standard in the rest of the galaxy, he would need to take care steps in such realms, but it was worth it if it got out word about his people right... right... @[member="Satine D'ulin"] @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom