Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the pursuit of destiny(Orihime Ike)

With a deep breath, Celestia walked into the training room, where she was told her new master would meet her here. She was slightly nervous, she wanted to make a good 1st impression.

What if she made a fool of herself or said the wrong things to any of her master's questions? She wanted to learn about the force and learn how to use it.

As the Jedi teachers told them at class, meditation was useful to calm the mind and prepare yourself. And that's what she did.

Siting down, she closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind and meditate while waiting for her new master.

[member="Celestia Tremaine"]

Her first padawan, that was something she had been waiting to see... something she was waiting to experience. As Orihime stood in her robes with a small stretch in the training room. Letting her hair settle down around her shoulders, the silvery white robes along with pale skin and her equipment before she was looking out. "Welcome." She said it while standign there for a moment and clasping her hands in front of herself while she was going in. The small bit of uncertainty she had... well she was worried. She might not be the best teacher but this was her first padawan... kind of unfair to imagine she would be the best teacher off the bat but she woul have to be careful to not be overly controlling or so free that nothing happens.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

As soon as she heard a voice saying welcome, she quickly got to her feet. This woman must be her master. She stepped closer and bowed to Orihime. "Master, I'm Celestia Tremaine. It is a honor to meet and learn from you."

She hoped she said the right things. She studied her new master. The woman was smaller then her, and even looked a few years younger, but she could tell that this woman was strong in the force, and easily more experienced then her. She was eager to learn from Orihime, gain knowledge and strength.

To become greater then what she is now, that was something she always dreamed about. To become powerful, to be useful, even worthy of being. Her parents gave her up, and she did not know why. Was it because she was useless, a waste? She refused to stay weak, she wanted to grow stronger.

And if she was able to help people along the way, so much the better.

With a grin on her face forming she could see her padawan and it was a strange name to have. Master to her was something that she would be able to work with going forward and seeing her. "I am Orihime Ike and meeting you is great." She stayed there a moment longer and then was moving in the training room while her saber was on her hip. The soft sounds fo the boots before she turned around to look at her padawan and gave a small peter pan pose there where she could be int he center. See everything that they would be able to do until she thought about what to do next. "Now I have to admit, this is my first time teaching a padawan so I am going to be learning just as much with you. I can't promise I will have all of the ideas or the answers but we will make this a success."

[member="Orihime Ike"]

Celestia smiled as Orihime walked to the center "And I'll try my best to be a good student, master Orihime. This is something I wanted all my life, I won't fail.." She looked around at the room. She saw training swords, spears, lightsabers, and other training weapons, as well as training droids and other training tools.

She then looked back to Orihime, ready for her master to begin.

Hmm she was eager and it being something she wanted all of her life meant.. she might be abel to at least not screw up to much... or they might be able to screw up in a special way for teaching methods. "Alright then, we shall do it." Allowing herself to be there while she spoke. "First tell me about yourself, if there is any training that you have received beforehand, if there is anything I should know. I don't want to get you bored just repeating the same lessons that have been taught beforehand."

[member="Orihime Ike"]

She considered the question for a moment. "Well, I only know the basics from those classes they made us take before we got our masters, but beyond that, I don't know much yet. I have some hand to hand combat training from before I came to the Jedi, but I could always improve. That's about it, really. I'm pretty much a empty book just waiting to be filled with knowledge."

She knew that knowledge was always useful, it's why she often went to the Jedi Archives during her free time, hoping to improve her knowledge and skills.

Hmm a blank slate she could teach... that was a lot more helpful as she stood there for a moment and thought about it. "Well then that will come in handy. First thing is first you are going to need some clothing. Proper attire." She looked at her while she was waiting for it and had a small pack taking out the guardian robes that matched her so that her padawan could look like her. She had a few ideas of what they might be able to do when going forward with more ideas. A small smirk on her face though as she had the robes for her. "Here wear these, they are made to be some of the most protective jedi robes in the galaxy and the lightside of the force can be here to protect you." A good way so that they could work around, she was prepared waiting and there was a small training blade her padawan could hold and use.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

She took the offered robes. "Thank you." Putting them on, she also took the offered training blade. The robes were not her preferred color, but they felt different from other clothes, she could feel the light side within the robes. She then turned her attention to her training blade. Turning it on, she looked at the green light for a moment. As it was a training blade, it would only give a painful shock when touching skin. She turned it off, and then looked towards her master.

Ah good the first stage was complete... the padawan was able to use the robes and with the training saber so that they would be able to work. A small smile appearing on her face as she thought about it and prepared for any number of things to work with them. "Alright good, now we have the hard part done. The training and adventure of being a jedi.. That shall come a lot easier to us both." Orihime said it with a small look on her face though while she moved around in the room motioning for her padawan to come and get closer. "Stand opposite me and relax your body. We want to get you to channel the force."

[member="Orihime Ike"]

She nodded and walked closer to Orihime. She relaxed, closing her eyes. This would be her 1st time in attempting to channel the Force in a real way. There have been moments in her life where she had felt some power flow into her body that allowed her to do stuff that she would normally be unable to do.

But those only lasted for a moment, and never for very long. But now, she will learn how to use it for real.

"Now find your center and breathe in and out. Each inhale bringing the force energies into your lungs and sending it through your body. Allowing you to feel the power flow around you, focus on it, eyes half closed, tongue on the roof of your mouth." She was showing it and could feel it, betweent he robes and herself it was easier to feel the force and call it to her but that dind't mean much. She welcomed letting the padawan feel the energies and have it. She would be able to really understand hopefully the power of the force for herself here as Orihime stood across from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom