Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the name of Science

There were more tests that needed to be done. All the subjects would either be volunteers, or people who had been given to me by some unsavory means. Hell, even people who were once lab rats from a different company had sent some over after paying handsomely for them. Sitting down, I was reading the file over this Cronus character. They sent some files over about her physical conditions. And she was listed as a transgender. Male or female parts? Kind of curious. Considering I had worked on beasts, Zeltrons, hybrids, and even humans, this was was quite different. So I would be taking some special time out of my day to deal with this person.

Walking down the steps into my laboratory, My slave had moved this test subject into the lab, and was placed into a containment field. As I walked down, I turned on all of the lights, and walked over to the active tank. Inside was this woman. She was listed as being unable to talk. So I decided to do something a little strange.

"You are in my lab, and will be a Lab rat like you once were before. However, the things I will do to you will not be kind in the least. Do you have any questions? Oh, and you can speak to me through your thoughts. So be careful what you think about."

Using an ability of Force Meld, and telepathy, I would connect our minds together so that through her thoughts, I could answer any questions she may have. Definitely something different than I am used to. However, in this process, she could potentially see my own memories. I kept a strong will upon myself and only focused upon her and her record as a lab rat. Preventing her from seeing anything else about myself.

[member="Cronus Uturn"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom