Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Name of Justice... [Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Riflor]

External Operations Centre
Capital Complex
Annaj

It was rare he left his own private residence to conduct business of any kind, but between the cleanup at Chalcedon, and the quick movement on Riflor, some things just could not be helped. And as much as he would have preferred to have been at the forefront of those efforts, someone had to stay behind and coordinate. Who knew where Councilor Vynea was? He had started this whole goose ch--

Something ripped through the collective consciousness of everyone capable of hearing it, for countless sectors. A voice that broached some familiarity even to the reclusive Sith Lord. A darkness, a thick shadow of fear, and somehow a deep-seated, unsettling feeling as if this had all happened before made his teeth grind together and upset his sense of balance for but a moment, but it was enough to rattle the usually unshakable man. He had barely had moments to make heads or tails of whatever was going on, one hand splayed against the nearest wall when the call routed through to the earpiece of his personal com, the voice of [member="Ashin Varanin"] coming through.

"Admiral, I would not rule out the possibility that the dead could feel what I am feeling," he ground out, "what in the feth is going on out..."

He shook his head in some disbelief, the cloud of... whatever it was still ever present and moved away from the wall, away from the control room and back down the hall.

"...facts, Admiral. Did you hear what I heard?"

Kesare

The Wolf Queen
[SIZE=22pt]Team Three[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thump. Thump. Thump.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She feels the rush of adrenaline pumping through her veins and the constant beat of her heart drumming against her chest from her first kill. There were few things left that she was passionate about, but this...this was what kept her motivated. The fear, anger, hatred - it fed her, commanded her to keep moving as they push further into the tunnel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The scene quickly turns chaotic but she works best under pressure, no room for thought just error that gives her a high better than any drug. Slaves scatter in every direction as they hastily run towards freedom while many slavers remained to see that they didn't make it out alive. She for one wasn't about to let that happen so when a man attempts to creep out from the shadows and use the element of surprise she is ready. Her hand is on her saber before he even takes a single step and with a sweeping arc of her arm she heard the satisfying sizzle and the smell of burnt flesh that made her mouth water, watching as his body crumbled to the floor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She could feel it then, a slight shift in the tunnel where she could feel a hint of fear crawling beneath her skin. Catching Matsu's gaze she nods, a silent message shared between the two friends that required no words. She didn't know what Matsu heard but because of their connection she knew it couldn't be anything good since she would not have them stay here without reason. "Just when I thought you'd never ask." There was relish in her tone, a grin curling at the corners of her lips as she slipped back into the crowd to take down her next prey.[/SIZE]

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Carré Inirial"] | [member="Apos"] | [member="Tylan Toarinar"] | @K'Dan La'Roi | [member="Togashi Yokuni"]​

Team One:
[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Phedre Parenthis"] [member="Token Waters"] [member="Marselia Urstalis"] [member="Verie Lacroix"] @Fenri

"Anyone entering the mines, stay by me. Ve, you ready?" Blue eyes sought out Verie, still by his side, and offered the petite woman a reassuring glance. He would be needing her presence to help keep the slaves calm, for his own presence was not built for such measures. Dissero was good at many things - empathy was not one of them.

"Let's go, people."

Leading the team from the medical tents, Dissero parted the gaggle of approaching slaves and watched them peel away from him path like stricken dogs. He maintained his eyes on the mine entrance ahead and set his jaw against any sort of feelings of despair for these people. Perhaps it was his heritage, perhaps it was his creed, but this came rather easier to him than expected. All thoughts aside of only the strong survive, he was trying his damnedest to make live and let live his new mantra. If not for him, then for those that meant the most to him.

Verie Lacroix

V
Verie was running through one last check of her equipment before she nodded at Dissero. "As ready as I'll ever be, I suppose." Her lips turned up at the edges and she nodded before checking her blaster once again. She hadn't yet become a master of the lightsaber, but she was a decent shot. Not that she would ever need it on this mission, she oped, but it wouldn't do to be caught unawares.

She knelt to adjust her boots one last time before following Dissero out of the medical tents.

The stream of slaves was distracting. Verie had been brought up by an egalitarian who opposed inequality, and slavery was nothing if not the most abject form of inequality that still existed in the galaxy. She glanced to the side and tried to look reassuring but she wasn't sure it would be all that helpful. Best to focus on the issue at hand.

[member="Dissero"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom