Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Meantime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

With [member="Catalys Maijora"] having to step down, we find ourselves again needing a new faction owner. While I'm happy to take the reins for the moment, we will eventually need to get the nominations going to elect a new FO.

Which brings me to the next point.

We're in the middle of a coup that stands to reorganize/rebrand the OS from an IC standpoint.

We as a staff do not want to steal momentum from that plot by bogging it down with OOC things. There was discussion that the staff changes on both sides of the Lujo invasion hampered the involvement of the respective factions. So we want to make sure people stay engaged with the current plot.

We also do not want to give the appearance that the admins are circumnavigating the election process. We absolutely want to hold them. We just feel like getting and keeping our momentum going right now will not be served by distracting people from the plot.

We also don't want to throw a new person into the middle of something like the coup and not have them be up to speed on what's going on. That would be the steepest learning curve ever.

Everyone on staff at the moment is committed to the coup and seeing it through. Once we get that all settled, we'll move to taking care of the OOC business.

If you have questions or comments, you can reach out to Carach, Ophidia, Isamu or myself. We're here to help.

Sinistra lets slip the Dogs of War.

"Sorry! The leashes got away from me!"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24400-1373309177-0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom