Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the jungle the mighty Jungle.

• Thread starter Celtic Corcoran
  • Start date

Celtic Corcoran

C
It had been forever since Celtic had seen her Mentor. For the moment though she was sitting on a rock playing her flute. The music seemed to float around her like the wind. Her white hair was much longer after so long. Though she stilled dressed in a purple tank and black pants a white cloak lay over her shoulders. Here eyes were closed as she played and patiently waited.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Syn was glad when he had heard Celtic was safe and secured here on Voss. She was his padawan from before Iella even and she was his charge, someone he had fought to protect as slowly he walked down the hallway and stood in the dark robes running a hand through his short hair. He arrived and came to stand near her while he dropped down to one knee and sensing her he spoke. "Celtic, you are safe, I am glad to see you are well and here on Voss."

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic looked up from her flute and smiled before putting the flute in her bag and hugged him. " i've missed you." She said happily. " its good to see you again " she added

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

He embraced her and gave a nod of his head. "And I have missed you, with everything that has happened I worried about you." He looked at her and tussled her hair a little. "I hope you have been well, there is much that has changed and I am glad to see that you haven't lost your spirit with that flute." He kept a smile on his face while rising and looking around. "So have you explored around your new home?"

Celtic Corcoran

C
" Iv been good, and yeah i love playing my flute. I have gotten a lot better " she said smiling before adding " and no iv not explored much" she said.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

"Well then we will have to change that, you are a wonderful girl and should have lots of friends. You should also know how to play and have fun. An entire planet to explore and order to be with and you are here." He was joking but he held his hand out so they could go into the jungle and he could teach her, train her, protect his padawan."

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic smiled as she took his hand as stood up "I know I just like playing my flute. And I would rather be alone most of the time I play then around people as to not bother them" she added as she walked alongside him.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

He looked at her while walking with her. "That is good Celtic, your flute playing can be a great time to do in your free time but you should try and make friends." He smiled walking into the jungle and looking at everything around them. "You should always have friends my padawan and you should strive to learn all you can from them."

Celtic Corcoran

C
[member="Syn"]

Celtic smiled " I know, I like friends. but i also like my music. " she said laughing softly as she looked at him " where are we going?" she asked him.

Major Faction

Syn

He looked at her and had a grin with that. They were going somewhere beautiful... in the force he had no idea what was appealing to the human eye but spoke. "Someplace nice, I can work on training you more now and we should have a good time. You're a talented girl after all and need to learn all you can to be a strong jedi."

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic smiled brightly her purple eyes shining brightly " ok that sounds like fun!" she added as she looked around, as she pulled her long hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

He looked down at her and kept walking while he moved into a clearing and stood there for a moment back up from her. He ran a hand through his hair and knelt down. "Alright we shall begin, with something that can help your music, I will teach you how to hold your breath and let it out for longer periods of time. You'll be able to play longer." He had a smirk on his face while speaking. "Just focus on your lungs, focus on the air filling them and inhale deeply the force energies in the air. Push it into your lungs as it sustains you for a longer time."

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic nodded " Ok." She said as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath relaxing before she again took another deep breath. She focused on the task at hand while keeping her eyes closed.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

He stayed near her but spoke while reaching out with the force. To sooth and protect his padawan as well as project calmness and focus. He wanted Celtic to become a great jedi, to become a strong jedi who learned everything he knew. He was more then willing to spend every moment he had with her to see to it in the end. "Good very good, keep at it and push the force throughout your body and when you are ready hold your breath for as long as you can."

Celtic Corcoran

C
[member="Syn"]

Celtic continued to focus on her breathing for a few more moments before she took a deep breath and held her breath. She kept her eyes closed as she focused on what she was doing.

Major Faction

Syn

She was doing it now, learning better and practice would make perfect as he stopped moving just enough to kneel down and still be taller but match her. The breathing and holding it in while a hand lightly went to her back then he spoke. "Good now keep at it and repeat as often as you can. You might be to small right now for a blade or some of the more advanced skills but you would be surprised what one ca do with control of their breathing and some other basic skills."

Celtic Corcoran

C
[member="Syn"]

Celtic nodded quietly as she stopped holding her breath so she could breath again before doing over what she had just before she had held her breath.

Major Faction

Syn

She was doing welll and he was proud of her, it wasn't every day the jedi master got to say one of the closest to a child of his, someone he cared about and wanted to see do great things was learning how to fully channel the force. He nodded in approval again for her while speaking. "You are doing well Celtic, you have become stronger and that is good. Now tell me for your good job is there anything you want to do?"

Celtic Corcoran

C
[member="Syn"]

" Could we just walk around? maybe get something sweet to eat? i normally don't eat sweets but i do sometimes want them" she said with a smile " Just no chocolate" she said laughing

Major Faction

Syn

He gave a nod of his head to that. "Alright we can walk around." He looked down at her and motioned with his hand for her to lead the way. "Come on and we'll go and find you something you can eat.." He started walking waiting just long enough for her to follow and join him as he reached out with the force searching around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom