Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Heart of the Jungle at the Edge of Madness (OOC & LFG)

7bW8KEg.jpeg



Hey Yall I made an opening thread for my jedi Loutaro and if you are interested in playing a mystery as a Jedi or High Republic Figure or mercenary, I’d love to have you. You can even be an evil Sith, take control of the forces of evil here and we can make it pvp spy vs spy detective stuff or just fight.

my original goal is to have this be a lovecraftian horror mystery of us finding this Sith Cult and their abominations and doing battle in a vein of horror. however I am completely down to shift tones and plot for the thread if adversarial forces get involved! please do just dive on in and have fun!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom